- » Popular Pancake
Popular Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popular pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popular pancake recipes.
Suji Ka Chilo (savoury Veggie Pancake)
This a savory pancake that tastes great cooked the traditional way as well as altered for children. This is typically eaten for breakfast or for brunch. I use the base of this pancake to sneak veggies into my kids. The veggies are grated so thin they can... - 52.137
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 46.7139
Stacked Savory Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, blend the flour with enough milk to make a thick creamy paste.
2) Stir in 1 beaten egg and milk or one more egg or milk, if required, for a pouring consistency.
3) In a thick pan, heat the oil and pour in a little batter into the... - 45.8312
Puffy Pineapple Pancake
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/4 inch-thick slices; set 5 slices aside.
Reserve remaining pineapple for another use.
Coat a 9-inch pieplate with cooking spray; coat with margarine.
Arrange pineapple slices in pie-plate, overlapping.
Bake at 425° for 20... - 45.7591
Rolled Meat Pancakes
Rolled Meat Pancakes is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Rolled Meat Pancakes; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 45.214
Sift ingredients together into a bowl or combine well with a fork to remove any lumps.
Whip egg white with a whisk until fluffy. Stiff peaks are not necessary, but whipping the egg is a crucial step to adding air to the batter.
Combine butter and egg... - 44.4314
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 44.3928
Rolled Pancake Supper
Delicious rolled pancake supper is a pancake recipe that incorporates the flavors of asparagus. For those who love the taste and health benefits of asparagus, this is for you. Great option for a breakfast item. Yummm…. - 42.597
1. In a small saucepan, mix together the pineapple, margarine and the syrup and allow to come to a boil; turn the heat off and keep warm
2. In a blender container, mix together the rest of the ingredients and process till smooth, scraping the sides... - 41.92
Mu Shu Pork With Pancakes
Slice and then shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate the shredded pork with the wine, soy sauce, sugar, and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and golden needles in hot water in separate bowls for 20 minutes.
Cut... - 41.432
1) Into a bowl, sift salt and flour.
2) Mix in the egg and beat the mixture well.
3) Next, gradually beat in the milk or water and milk solution and form a smooth batter.
4) Use an electric cooker (stove), solid hotplate, a heavy bottomed frying-pan... - 41.2835
Mou Shu Pork With Mandarin Pancakes
Prepare Mandarin Pancakes.
Cut pork into slices, 2 x 1/8 inch.
Stack slices; cut lengthwise into strips.
Mix 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon cornstarch in glass bowl; stir in pork.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Soak mushrooms in warm water until... - 41.2163
Puffed Peach Pancake
In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, beat together the egg yolks, milk, flour, lemon rind, and honey until smooth.
Lightly stir half of the yolk mixture into the whites.
Then fold... - 41.1397
Soft Fried Eggs And Pork In Mandarin Pancakes
In small bowl combine lily buds and tree ears; pour in hot water.
Let soak for 30 minutes.
Rinse and squeeze to drain thoroughly.
Cut lily buds into 1-inch pieces.
Thinly slice the tree ears.
Partially freeze the pork or beef.
Cut partially frozen meat into... - 40.2686
1 In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients except butter and applesauce.
2 Blend until smooth.
3 Grease lightly a nonstick skillet using butter.
4 Into the hot skillet, pour the mixture to make 3-inch (in diameter) pancakes.
5 ... - 39.522
Savory Supper Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add flour, eggs, pork, cabbage, 1/2 shrimps, and salt, blend until smooth.
2) on a hot plate or frying pan heat little vegetable oil, pour the batter on it; cook over a gentle heat for 5 min, or bubbly around the edges.
3) Place the... - 38.2607
Cornmeal And Rye Pancakes
Sprinkle dry yeast over lukewarm water.
Let soak for 10 minutes.
Combine beaten eggs and oil.
Stir in cornmeal, rye flour and salt.
Add yeast mixture.
Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Lightly oil an iron skillet and heat to medium-high... - 38.1937
Easy Popover Pancake
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat margarine in 1-quart shallow round casserole or 8-inch ovenproof skillet in oven until melted.
Place remaining ingredients in blender container in order listed.
Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds.
Scrape sides; stir to moisten... - 38.038
1. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a smooth thick batter.
3. Beat again for 2-3 minutes and with cover let it stand for as... - 36.9704
1)In a pan, heat oil to smoking point.
2)In a deep bowl, add flour salt and carom seeds and mix.
3)Add ghee and water as needed. Divide it into 6 portions.
4)Make a ball and flatten. Roll into thin round disc.
5)Prick each disc with... - 36.9139
1) Get a heavy frying pan, or the solid hot plate of an electric cooker, ready by rubbing the surface with. With the lard, grease lightly.
2) Once the pancakes are ready to be cooked, heat the hot plate or frying pan till the lard is just hazy.... - 36.742
1 Preheat a heavy pan or griddle.
2 Into a mixer bowl, put all the ingredients and beat until mixture is a thick dropping consistency.
3 Add more buttermilk if required.
4 Grease or oil pan and drop tablespoonfuls into rounds -... - 36.5437
1) Beat the egg.
2) Heat the oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6) .
3) In a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the sugar and the egg.
4) Add half the milk, beat until smooth, then beat in the remaining milk.
5) Heat a griddle or... - 36.5045
Sift flour, sugar, and salt together into mixing bowl.
Beat eggs and milk together until blended.
Add to flour mixture; blend well.
Sift cream of tartar over surface of batter; fold in gently.
Heat oil on heavy griddle or frying pan until drop of water... - 34.7601
Sift together the flour, saft, baking powder and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg, then blend thoroughly with the milk.
Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour mixture and mix well.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil and the... - 34.6371
Rolled Apricot Pancakes
Mix the pancake mix, milk, egg and oil in a bowl until smooth.
Bake on griddle according to package directions.
Spread 1 tablespoon jam over each pancake and roll up.
Dip in eggs, then in corn flake crumbs and place, seam side down, in a heated skillet... - 34.6127
Pineapple Yogurt Pancakes
Combine first 6 ingredients; make a well in center.
Combine juice, yogurt, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot griddle or skillet coated with cooking spray.
Turn... - 33.9454
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk and oil into the well and mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased,... - 33.8333
1.Prepare a griddle or a hot plate and keep warm on heat.
2. Sieve together flour, Baking Powder and salt. Add sugar and margarine and rub in.
3. Now, add 1 teaspoon golden syrup, egg and milk to the flour to make into a thick and smooth... - 32.4633
Ann Seranne's Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 425°.
In blender combine flour, sprouts, milk and eggs.
Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until smooth.
Heat butter in 8-inch skillet with ovenproof handle.
Pour batter into skillet.
Bake for 25 minutes until puffy and golden.
Spread with... - 32.0761
These Rye Pancakes are regular items of my breakfast menu. They taste awesome with both sweet or sour sauces ! Try out these Rye Pancakes and tell me if you liked them! - 30.3657
Jean-christophe Novelli Makes Perfect Pancakes
• Mix the eggs with the flour and sugar to make a paste.
• Add the milk very slowly. Use just enough so that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
• Stir in the melted Flora Buttery. Combine thoroughly.
• Heat a heavy based non-stick pan and add a... - 28.7704
In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, egg, maple syrup, and oil until thoroughly mixed.
Lightly coat a griddle or large frying pan with no-stick spray.
Set over medium heat until hot (water sprinkled on the pan will dance and sputter).
Using a... - 28.4353
Spiced Scotch Pancakes
Spiced Scotch Pancakes is served as side dish across the world. Spiced Scotch Pancakes gets its rich flavor from spices mixed with flour and eggs. - 26.8697
Rolled Up Pancakes
Combine ingredients; mix together with a pinch of salt.
Heat round frying pan on medium heat.
Put dot of butter in pan.
Pour thin layer of mixture and turn after a few minutes.
Place butter, powdered sugar, fruit or syrup on pancake.
Roll it up and enjoy - 24.8983
Pineapple Pancake Sauce
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend till smooth; tip into a saucepan
2. Cook over moderate flame, until the mixture simmers and allow to cool completely; store in the refrigerator
3. Reheat before serving - 24.8525
Easy Scotch Pancakes
Beat egg and sugar until light.
Add flour and lastly milk.
Mix and beat.
Cook on top of stove in griddle or heavy frying pan.
Have pan very hot; cook until bubbles form, then turn. - 24.1458
Rye Cornmeal Pancakes
Blend eggs, molasses and milk.
Sift remaining ingredients and stir into liquid mixture.
Add more rye flour, if necessary, to make batter stiff.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot, unoiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled pan.
Brown lightly on both sides. - 23.3025
Mix and sift dry ingredients€”separate eggs and add beaten yolks and milk gradually to make smooth batter.
Beat well, and fold in beaten whites.
Fry in hot heavy frying pan. - 22.5319
Blend eggs, molasses and milk.
Sift remaining ingredients and stir into liquid mixture.
Drop spoonfuls onto hot, unoiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled pan.
Brown lightly on both sides. - 21.5663
Whilst the batter is standing for 1/2 hr., remove the rind from the bacon, cut the bacon into small pieces and fry gently.
Remove from frying-pan and stir into the batter.
Put a little dripping into the frying-pan and heat until smoking hot.
Quickly pour in... - 20.0852
Of all the fruit pancakes, this Pineapple pancakes is the best I have ever tried. Not to mention that it is so sweet, this Pineapple Pancake is so flavorful, especially with the addition of grated orange rind! Give it a try and this can be a sure satisfying... - 19.8829
Popular Pancake Recipes By Category