- » Popsicle Mold
Popsicle Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popsicle mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popsicle mold recipes.
Homemade Tri Color Popsicles - Mango Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
1. In a blender, puree the fruits separately. First the kiwis, then the strawberries and finally the mangoes. (Rinse the blender jar in between blending each fruit)
2. Remove each of the pureed fruit into separate bowls.
3. Take the popsicle molds and... - 0
Blend watermelon with mint in blender.
Pour into popsicle molds.
This may also be served as a dessert sherbet. - 17.5988
1. Fill each popsicle mold 3/4 full with gatorade.
2. Insert popsicle holder into each mold and freeze until solid.
3. Snap mold to release popsicles and serve immediately. - 26.2028
Raspberry And Blackberry Lime Popsicles
1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the... - 109.504
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Pour into individual popsicle molds. Freeze. After 1/2 hour, place a popsicle stick in the middle of each mold. Freeze until popsicles harden. - 19.1482
1.Combine yogurt with fruit juice and freeze in popsicle molds with sticks.
2.Serve as it is. - 23.3722
Easy Homemade Mango Popsicle
During summer mangoes are found in abundance and they are also known as “King of Fruits” due to the nutritional benefits. Here is an easy recipe that everyone can enjoy! - 0
Pomegranate Limeade Popsicle
I love these pops because they allow me to enjoy the arils of a pomegranate that much longer. They are as visually tasty as they are to eat. - 110.349
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles (addictive)
For the summer season, this popsicle made with Kiwi is a great alternative to commercial ice cream. Its low on sugar and high on taste for children. For parents, it’s a light low calorie dessert which ensures no weight gain. - 101.434
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) In ice cube tray or popsicle molds, pour the mixture and freeze until firm.
3) Insert toothpicks when the popsicles are slightly frozen.
4) Unmold the popsicles and serve... - 28.6462
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Place strawberries in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and blend a further 30 seconds.
Transfer mixture into a jug and pour into popsicle molds.
Place in freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours. - 24.5118
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
1. In a pitcher, mix together lemonade concentrate and water.
2. Divide the mixture into two equal parts and add strawberry syrup into one. Mix well.
3. Into the Popsicle molds, pour the strawberry mixture first, about half way up and freeze.
4. Then... - 0
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
Papaya Mint Popsicles
I always looked forward to the occasional mornings when my mother would make papaya with fresh mint and lime as a breakfast treat. These sophisticated, refreshing popsicles are a frozen tribute to those special mornings. - 26.6534
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 94.4055
Let's Make Creamy Nutella Popsicles
I've been on a huge popsicle kick lately. My Nutella addiction is back in full swing so naturally Nutella popsicles have been on the menu! They are more like fudgesicles in texture; smooth, creamy and addictive. We're on our 4th batch of these bad boys! - 117.215
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle
Love sweet and spicy? These watermelon, tomato and jalapeño popsicles are just what you need for a warm summer day. They are refreshing and just slightly spicy and simple to make. - 113.395
Refreshing Raw Berry Popsicles
Annmarie is making some pretty special raw food popsicles with berries and coconut (and she even added a secret ingredient that all parents will approve of!). - 0
Green Tea, Basil And Meyer Lemon Popsicle
Think sweet tea--if it was made with green tea--meets Thai basil all wrapped up in an Arnold Palmer using meyer lemons. That is what this recipe is! It is so fresh and bright and yum, I cannot eat just one! - 112.434
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (addictive)
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid... - 117.945
Homemade Lemon-lime Popsicles
This ice pop is an original of Maria’s, she will eat lemons and limes right after they are chopped, so this is her perfect summer treat that is packed with these vibrant flavors. - 52.1304
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Root Beer Popsicles
A twist on a classic with the layers of frozen root beer and a vanilla custard is like having a root beer float on a stick. - 60.7932
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
1. Combine water, lemon juice and agave in a mixing bowl.
2. Now, Place 3-5 blueberries and 1 or 2 kiwi slices in each ice pop mold.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into each mold.
4. Put these molds in fridge for 6 hours or until frozen... - 115.46
The sweetness of the mango pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger syrup. Mango-Ginger Popsicles are a refreshing treat during those summer months. - 55.7496
Peaches-n-cream Dream Pops
1. Put yogurt, kefir, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and pulse until smooth.
2. Pour some of the yogurt mixture into each of the molds, about 2-inches.
3. Divide the chopped peaches evenly between the molds, and top off each mold with the rest of the yogurt... - 33.1218
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Avocado, Mango And Peach Ice Pops
Here's a little challenge from @Godschild60071. Avocado pops with some mango, peaches, ginger and vanilla. Hope you like these! - 0
Creamy Pineapple Pops
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in mint, if desired.
Spoon pineapple mixture evenly into paper cups or popsicle molds.
Cover tops of cups with foil, and insert a wooden stick through foil into center of each cup.
Freeze until firm. - 26.9893
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in mixing bowl.
Add juice and 2 cups water.
Add yogurt and stir until blended.
Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
If using paper cups, cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle... - 36.6648
Combine the juice with sugar and blend well.
Pour the juice into eight 2-ounce popsicle molds, 3-ounce paper cups, or ice cube trays (this is a good size for babies).
Freeze until the ice is fairly firm.
Insert popsicle sticks in cups or ice cubes and freeze... - 24.0055
The "pop" Pop
Mix all ingredients together.
Fill plastic molds for popsicles (1 mold holds 6 popsicles) with mixture.
Insert stick if desired.
Freeze. - 23.4314
Combine the yogurt and concentrate and blend well.
Pour into popsicle molds, small paper cups, or ice cube trays and freeze as above.
Thaw slightly before serving. - 19.7643
Banana Splitz Pops
1.Combine banana, yogurt, orange juice, vanilla or honey.
2.Transfer the mixture to popsicle molds and freeze.
3.Serve frozen. - 28.6371
Frozen Fruit Pops
In a blender, combine the raspberry yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth.
Stir if necessary.
Fill the molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with the holders or insert sticks into the cups.
Freeze. - 21.6361
Place peaches in boiling water for 1 minute to loosen skins.
Remove from hot water and place in cold water.
When cool enough to handle, peel peaches.
Slice and set aside.
Soften gelatin in water.
Heat over low to dissolve gelatin.
Puree peaches, gelatin and... - 34.3564
Whip dry milk powder with 2/3 cup ice water to soft peaks.
Stir in juice concentrate and 1 cup water.
Pour into 6 popsicle molds and freeze firm. - 28.6193
The Top Pop
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2 Fill plastic molds for popsicles with the mixture. (1 mold holds 6 popsicles)
3 Insert a stick if desired. (It is best to do this when popsicles are partially frozen.)
4 Allow to freeze.
5... - 26.1176
2 Kinds Of Black Bean Ice-cream
Hi Everyone! Today I will make 2 different flavors of black bean ice-cream using chocolate syrup and Sempio’s drinking vinegar. At first, I was going to make a simple black bean drink like soy milk by grinding cooked black beans and adding milk or water to... - 0
Stemilt Cherry & Nectarine Breakfast Smoothie
The cherry season is never long enough, and this breakfast milk shake allows you to enjoy them from the moment you awake. Full of oatmeal, Stemilt nectarines and cherries, you’ll want to make a second serving so you can freeze them into popsicles for an... - 0
Orange Push Up Shake
The Orange Push Up is one of the favorite ice-cream treats that we would buy from the ice-cream man or at the local gas station's mini-mart in our childhood days. It still remains a favorite of kids and teenagers and is now available in the ice-cream section... - 121.118
Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
What do you do when your kids ask for ice-cream for breakfast? You give it to them, especially when it is honey cinnamon yogurt ice-cream! Who says that you can't eat ice cream for breakfast? This one is heavenly and since this gelato is made with greek... - 107.743
Pancake Sausage Muffins On A Stick
This dish will probably take you less time to make than a platter of pancakes with sautéed sausage on the side -- and the fun factor is definitely way higher. Just ask your kids, who I guarantee will agree with me that everything indeed tastes better on a... - 118.62
There is nothing more heavenly than kulfi. From kids to elderly people, everyone loves this Indian ice-cream. They are better made at home as readymade ones are adulterated due to expensive ingredients. It’s quiet easy to make and have a long shelf life. I... - 144.072