- » Popsicle Mold
Popsicle Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popsicle mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popsicle mold recipes.
Blend watermelon with mint in blender.
Pour into popsicle molds.
This may also be served as a dessert sherbet. - 15.8512
1. Fill each popsicle mold 3/4 full with gatorade.
2. Insert popsicle holder into each mold and freeze until solid.
3. Snap mold to release popsicles and serve immediately. - 24.3492
Raspberry And Blackberry Lime Popsicles
1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the... - 111.054
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Pour into individual popsicle molds. Freeze. After 1/2 hour, place a popsicle stick in the middle of each mold. Freeze until popsicles harden. - 17.2842
1.Combine yogurt with fruit juice and freeze in popsicle molds with sticks.
2.Serve as it is. - 22.8744
Pomegranate Limeade Popsicle
I love these pops because they allow me to enjoy the arils of a pomegranate that much longer. They are as visually tasty as they are to eat. - 110.117
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles (addictive)
For the summer season, this popsicle made with Kiwi is a great alternative to commercial ice cream. Its low on sugar and high on taste for children. For parents, it’s a light low calorie dessert which ensures no weight gain. - 101.954
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) In ice cube tray or popsicle molds, pour the mixture and freeze until firm.
3) Insert toothpicks when the popsicles are slightly frozen.
4) Unmold the popsicles and serve... - 29.2147
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Place strawberries in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and blend a further 30 seconds.
Transfer mixture into a jug and pour into popsicle molds.
Place in freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours. - 22.6323
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.091
Homemade Lemon-lime Popsicles
This ice pop is an original of Maria’s, she will eat lemons and limes right after they are chopped, so this is her perfect summer treat that is packed with these vibrant flavors. - 53.8428
Papaya Mint Popsicles
I always looked forward to the occasional mornings when my mother would make papaya with fresh mint and lime as a breakfast treat. These sophisticated, refreshing popsicles are a frozen tribute to those special mornings. - 26.6298
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 96.0176
Let's Make Creamy Nutella Popsicles
I've been on a huge popsicle kick lately. My Nutella addiction is back in full swing so naturally Nutella popsicles have been on the menu! They are more like fudgesicles in texture; smooth, creamy and addictive. We're on our 4th batch of these bad boys! - 115.067
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle
Love sweet and spicy? These watermelon, tomato and jalapeño popsicles are just what you need for a warm summer day. They are refreshing and just slightly spicy and simple to make. - 113.41
Refreshing Raw Berry Popsicles
Annmarie is making some pretty special raw food popsicles with berries and coconut (and she even added a secret ingredient that all parents will approve of!). - 0
Green Tea, Basil And Meyer Lemon Popsicle
Think sweet tea--if it was made with green tea--meets Thai basil all wrapped up in an Arnold Palmer using meyer lemons. That is what this recipe is! It is so fresh and bright and yum, I cannot eat just one! - 112.403
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (addictive)
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid... - 118.805
Strawberry And Blueberry Breakfast Berry Smoothie & Popsicles
Sometimes you just need breakfast on the go, and this Strawberry and blueberry breakfast smoothie is the perfect solution for those mornings when time is not on your side. The perfect fresh berries are as versatile as they are delicious. By making extra and... - 0
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 105.266
Root Beer Popsicles
A twist on a classic with the layers of frozen root beer and a vanilla custard is like having a root beer float on a stick. - 62.3828
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
1. Combine water, lemon juice and agave in a mixing bowl.
2. Now, Place 3-5 blueberries and 1 or 2 kiwi slices in each ice pop mold.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into each mold.
4. Put these molds in fridge for 6 hours or until frozen... - 116.996
The sweetness of the mango pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger syrup. Mango-Ginger Popsicles are a refreshing treat during those summer months. - 57.3124
Peaches-n-cream Dream Pops
1. Put yogurt, kefir, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and pulse until smooth.
2. Pour some of the yogurt mixture into each of the molds, about 2-inches.
3. Divide the chopped peaches evenly between the molds, and top off each mold with the rest of the yogurt... - 33.0126
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 35.9767
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 22.0628
Combine the juice with sugar and blend well.
Pour the juice into eight 2-ounce popsicle molds, 3-ounce paper cups, or ice cube trays (this is a good size for babies).
Freeze until the ice is fairly firm.
Insert popsicle sticks in cups or ice cubes and freeze... - 21.5574
Creamy Pineapple Pops
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in mint, if desired.
Spoon pineapple mixture evenly into paper cups or popsicle molds.
Cover tops of cups with foil, and insert a wooden stick through foil into center of each cup.
Freeze until firm. - 25.5263
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in mixing bowl.
Add juice and 2 cups water.
Add yogurt and stir until blended.
Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
If using paper cups, cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle... - 35.4436
The "pop" Pop
Mix all ingredients together.
Fill plastic molds for popsicles (1 mold holds 6 popsicles) with mixture.
Insert stick if desired.
Freeze. - 22.4679
Combine the yogurt and concentrate and blend well.
Pour into popsicle molds, small paper cups, or ice cube trays and freeze as above.
Thaw slightly before serving. - 18.5444
Banana Splitz Pops
1.Combine banana, yogurt, orange juice, vanilla or honey.
2.Transfer the mixture to popsicle molds and freeze.
3.Serve frozen. - 27.7561
Frozen Fruit Pops
In a blender, combine the raspberry yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth.
Stir if necessary.
Fill the molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with the holders or insert sticks into the cups.
Freeze. - 20.1434
Whip dry milk powder with 2/3 cup ice water to soft peaks.
Stir in juice concentrate and 1 cup water.
Pour into 6 popsicle molds and freeze firm. - 29.1915
The Top Pop
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2 Fill plastic molds for popsicles with the mixture. (1 mold holds 6 popsicles)
3 Insert a stick if desired. (It is best to do this when popsicles are partially frozen.)
4 Allow to freeze.
5... - 24.2149
Place peaches in boiling water for 1 minute to loosen skins.
Remove from hot water and place in cold water.
When cool enough to handle, peel peaches.
Slice and set aside.
Soften gelatin in water.
Heat over low to dissolve gelatin.
Puree peaches, gelatin and... - 34.153
Orange Push Up Shake
The Orange Push Up is one of the favorite ice-cream treats that we would buy from the ice-cream man or at the local gas station's mini-mart in our childhood days. It still remains a favorite of kids and teenagers and is now available in the ice-cream section... - 114.799
Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
What do you do when your kids ask for ice-cream for breakfast? You give it to them, especially when it is honey cinnamon yogurt ice-cream! Who says that you can't eat ice cream for breakfast? This one is heavenly and since this gelato is made with greek... - 113.433
There is nothing more heavenly than kulfi. From kids to elderly people, everyone loves this Indian ice-cream. They are better made at home as readymade ones are adulterated due to expensive ingredients. It’s quiet easy to make and have a long shelf life. I... - 144.145
Pancake Sausage Muffins On A Stick
This dish will probably take you less time to make than a platter of pancakes with sautéed sausage on the side -- and the fun factor is definitely way higher. Just ask your kids, who I guarantee will agree with me that everything indeed tastes better on a... - 118.575