- » Popsicle
Popsicle is the highest selling brand of ice candy or ice pop. There are more than 30 products under this brand name. Cherry is one of the highest selling flavours. The other flavours are orange, pineapple, grape, ... More »
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (addictive)
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid... - 117.945
Let's Make Creamy Nutella Popsicles
I've been on a huge popsicle kick lately. My Nutella addiction is back in full swing so naturally Nutella popsicles have been on the menu! They are more like fudgesicles in texture; smooth, creamy and addictive. We're on our 4th batch of these bad boys! - 117.215
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
The Summer heat can be exhausting. Chill out with this easy, fun and healthy recipe that your kids will love! - 115.46
Chocolate And Berry Blocks
Want to prepare a dessert to please your kids? Try Chocolate and berry blocks. Made from berries, dark chocolate and coconut milk, this dessert can be made in a jiffy. Your kids are definitely going to love this one! - 114.494
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle
Love sweet and spicy? These watermelon, tomato and jalapeño popsicles are just what you need for a warm summer day. They are refreshing and just slightly spicy and simple to make. - 113.395
Green Tea, Basil And Meyer Lemon Popsicle
Think sweet tea--if it was made with green tea--meets Thai basil all wrapped up in an Arnold Palmer using meyer lemons. That is what this recipe is! It is so fresh and bright and yum, I cannot eat just one! - 112.434
Summer Time Popsicles
Feeling hot! Try making these amazing sweet and delicious popsicles. Easy to make, these are made using simple ingredients and can be a perfect treat for your kids. Watch the video now. - 110.194
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
Raspberry And Blackberry Lime Popsicles
1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the... - 109.504
Meet my good and evil twins who try to influence me when I'm under-carbed :) Then I'll show you how to make the best raw popsicles ever! They totally taste like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. - 109.242
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Best Fruit Now - Prosecco Popsicles
How have you planned to beat the summer heat this time? If not have thought of something till now, watch this video here for some awesome strawberry treat. I am sure you will love this… - 103.14
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles (addictive)
For the summer season, this popsicle made with Kiwi is a great alternative to commercial ice cream. Its low on sugar and high on taste for children. For parents, it’s a light low calorie dessert which ensures no weight gain. - 101.434
Raw And Vegan Mango And Orange Popsicle
Who doesn’t have memories of hot summer days and popsicles? These are super bright orange-yellow ice pops that kids will love. This recipe turns out to be more of an ice-cream than popsicles but it is hard to find a raw vegan ice cream that's not all nuts,... - 99.3501
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 91.8651
Fresh Orange Raspberry Popsicles
No more store bought popsicles, make them at home from fresh fruit juice! Juice the orange and the raspberry and pour into your popsicle container and freeze them! A simple video with easy instructions! - 80.115
So these colorful popsicles always tempt you? Now you can prepare them in your own kitchen. Watch the chef share this easy to make popsicle recipe. Treat your kids and their friends to this tasty delight today. - 62.595
Root Beer Popsicles
A twist on a classic with the layers of frozen root beer and a vanilla custard is like having a root beer float on a stick. - 60.7932
The sweetness of the mango pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger syrup. Mango-Ginger Popsicles are a refreshing treat during those summer months. - 55.7496
Homemade Lemon-lime Popsicles
This ice pop is an original of Maria’s, she will eat lemons and limes right after they are chopped, so this is her perfect summer treat that is packed with these vibrant flavors. - 52.1304
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
Banana Yogurt Pops
1) In a bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Use 10 (3-ounce) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
3) Spread aluminum foil on top to cover.
4) Insert a wooden stick through the foil into center of each cup.
5) Place inside deep freeze... - 35.6789
Peaches-n-cream Dream Pops
1. Put yogurt, kefir, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and pulse until smooth.
2. Pour some of the yogurt mixture into each of the molds, about 2-inches.
3. Divide the chopped peaches evenly between the molds, and top off each mold with the rest of the yogurt... - 33.1218
Cut the watermelon into cubes and press through a strainer to remove seeds, making 3 cups of watermelon juice.
Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the watermelon juice and lemon... - 32.0337
Kiwifruit Colada Popsicles
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover tops of cups with aluminum foil, and insert a wooden stick through foil into center of each cup.
Freeze until firm. - 30.3729
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) In ice cube tray or popsicle molds, pour the mixture and freeze until firm.
3) Insert toothpicks when the popsicles are slightly frozen.
4) Unmold the popsicles and serve... - 28.6462
Papaya Mint Popsicles
I always looked forward to the occasional mornings when my mother would make papaya with fresh mint and lime as a breakfast treat. These sophisticated, refreshing popsicles are a frozen tribute to those special mornings. - 26.6534
1. Fill each popsicle mold 3/4 full with gatorade.
2. Insert popsicle holder into each mold and freeze until solid.
3. Snap mold to release popsicles and serve immediately. - 26.2028
Banana Orange Yogurt Pops
In a bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form (tips curl over); gradually add the sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Fold the egg white mixture and banana into the orange yogurt.
Divide mixture among six 5-ounce paper drink cups and... - 26.0685
Blend ingredients and pour into cups.
Add sticks and freeze. - 25.406
1.Combine yogurt with fruit juice and freeze in popsicle molds with sticks.
2.Serve as it is. - 23.3722
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Pour into individual popsicle molds. Freeze. After 1/2 hour, place a popsicle stick in the middle of each mold. Freeze until popsicles harden. - 19.1482
Blend watermelon with mint in blender.
Pour into popsicle molds.
This may also be served as a dessert sherbet. - 17.5988
Kiwi Margarita Boozy Popsicle
Ain't nothing like a boozy popsicle, right? They are kind of the perfect dessert. I sorta feel kid-like having one but in a "I snuck into my parent's liquor cabinet" kinda way. And this deconstructed kiwi margarita is the perfect way to start! - 0
Grapefruit, Basil & Vodka Boozy Popsicle
1. Using the fruit squeezer, juice the white grapefruit to around 1 1/2 cup of juice.
2. Using sharp knife, cut the top of the ruby red grapefruit, peel off the skin with knife and cut along the membrane, to get grapefruit supreme.
3.... - 0
Fourth Of July Sweet Treats- Adults Only Iced Lollies
BBQ, Family & Friends. That's what the 4th of July means to me; celebrating this great country with our nearest and dearest! Oh yes and naturally there's big time food involved!!
To get everyone in the mood I thought I'd share two sweet treats that just... - 0
Fruit And Nut Popsicle
Popsicle is a fun snack or dessert. So it is even more interesting if it can be made healthy. This recipe is just that. It is made from completely natural ingredients. - 0
Easy Homemade Mango Popsicle
During summer mangoes are found in abundance and they are also known as “King of Fruits” due to the nutritional benefits. Here is an easy recipe that everyone can enjoy! - 0
Refreshing Raw Berry Popsicles
Annmarie is making some pretty special raw food popsicles with berries and coconut (and she even added a secret ingredient that all parents will approve of!). - 0
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
How To Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Treats
How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats
Learn How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats.
A favorite summer treat? Popsicles!
How to easily make homemade Popsicles, inexpensive, nutritious and delicious.Here is an easy recipe... - 0
Homemade Tri Color Popsicles - Mango Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
1. In a blender, puree the fruits separately. First the kiwis, then the strawberries and finally the mangoes. (Rinse the blender jar in between blending each fruit)
2. Remove each of the pureed fruit into separate bowls.
3. Take the popsicle molds and... - 0
Red, White & Blue Patriotic Popsicles
1. In a Popsicle container, put raspberries, coconut water, Greek yogurt and blackberries in layers as shown in the video. Seal the container and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Serve the popsicles chilled.
3. If you want to make a vegan... - 0
Watermelon Pops Recipe
Turn luscious watermelons into a divine, though quick and easy snack for all day, any day.
Watermelon easily freezes into a delicious Popsicle treat that will be adored by kids.
Watermelon Popsicles. Simple frozen fun.
Kids especially... - 0
Avocado, Mango And Peach Ice Pops
Here's a little challenge from @Godschild60071. Avocado pops with some mango, peaches, ginger and vanilla. Hope you like these! - 0
How To Make White Chocolate Kiwi Pops
Chocolate Covered Kiwis on a Stick : Kiwi Pops are so much fun to eat, and even more fun to make. To make kiwi pops, all you need are kiwis, chocolate and popsicle sticks. Get as creative ... You can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate, too! - 0
Popsicle Recipes By Category