- » Poppy Seed Sandwich
Poppy Seed Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed sandwich recipes.
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
Poppy Seed Rolls
1. Put half the warm milk in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and the egg. Gradually incorporate... - 39.5221
You May Also Like!
Poppy Seed Flakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff paste with the beaten egg.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly, shape into ball and leave, covered, in a cool place for at least 30... - 39.8291
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 47.2063
1) Melt butter and press bread slices to soak thoroughly.
2) Cut pieces into four triangles and put in baking tray.
3) Sprinkle poppy or sesame seeds on top.
4) Bake at 300° for 30 minutes till light brown.
5) Cool and keep aside.
6) Place... - 33.4672
Hot Ham Sandwiches
Hot Ham Sandwiches has a lovely taste. Hot Ham Sandwiches gets its taste from ham mixed with cheese flavored with mustard. Hot Ham Sandwiches is inspired with many food joints across the world. - 33.4538
Rye Bread With Wild Seed Mix
Rye bread with wild seed mix is a mixed flour bread made with white flour and rye flour. Made with a batter of eggs and butter with buttermilk for flavor, the bread is dotted with a medley of mixed seeds. Yeast leavened and sweetened with molasses, the rye... - 45.3597
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082
Party Perfect Ham And Cheese Sandwiches
When friends drop by for a casual get-together, a delectable ham and cheese sandwich will make for an indulgent treat. These ham and cheese sandwiches are really portable that is just ideal for a picnic or lunchbox. Betty's version of this tasty treats is so... - 108.679
Ham Sandwiches With Apple Slaw
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill or least 2 hours.
Place 2 slices of ham on each slice of bread.
Spoon 1/3 cup slaw mixture over ham on each sandwich. - 31.3329
Swiss Ham Sandwiches
Combine butter, onion, mustard and poppy seed in small bowl.
Spread seasoned butter inside each roll.
Top with 1 slice each ham and cheese.
Cover with other half of roll.
Place three buns on paper napkins.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE to 1 MINUTE 30 SECONDS on '8', or... - 35.8014
Combine 1/4 cup butter, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds, if desired; spread on 4 slices of bread.
Top each with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, and 1 slice rye bread.
Butter top and bottom of each sandwich.
Grill on both sides in a hot skillet or until heated... - 32.2351