- » Poppy Seed French Bread
Poppy Seed French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed french bread recipes.
Sweet Onion And Poppy Seed Flatbread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel onions, and cut in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions; saute 8 minutes or until golden.
Remove from... - 38.2982
1. Combine the water and salt; add the yeast and stir until yeast is well dissolved. Add the shortening.
2. Stir in the flour, one-half cup at a time. Continue adding enough flour to make a stiff dough.
3. When the dough begins to leave the sides of the bowl,... - 38.0265
French Rolls Glaze
Spread on top, then sprinkle with sesame seeds or .poppy seeds. - 25.5529
Seed Souffle Bread
Oil a deep 7- or 8-cup loaf dish, cake pan, casserole or souffle dish.
Line bottom with greased foil.
We used the medium-size round pan of a wedding-cake set measuring approximately 7 x3 1/2 inches.
Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water.
Meanwhile, scald... - 43.2569
Try this version of amazingly delicious French Bread recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the French Bread is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.331
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour and the yeast.
Heat 2 1/2 cups water, sugar, salt and shortening just until warm (115Â°-120Â°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat three minutes on... - 39.3766
French Bread Sticks
Stir yeast and sugar together until liquid, add butter and warm water, stir until putter is melted.
Sift flour and salt into large basin, make a well in centre, pour in yeast mixture, stir flour gradually into liquid.
Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead... - 38.9861
Pour the warm water into a bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, salt and 3 cups flour and stir until mixed.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups flour.
Sprinkle remaining flour on a bread board.
Turn dough out onto flour and knead for 5 to... - 40.7925
Whole Wheat French Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
3. Combine the oil, honey, and salt (if used) and set aside for 10 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
4. In a saucepan, heat milk to just under the boiling... - 45.8941
Brown And Serve Honey Brioche
Soften yeast in warm water.
In a large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, honey, and salt.
Add 1 cup of the flour and 1/3 cup milk.
Stir till well combined.
Beat in eggs.
Add softened yeast; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour and poppy seed till... - 47.5697
1.Heat milk below the boiling point.
2.Add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
3.Let the milk cool until lukewarm.
4.Prehat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.In a large bowl of water, put yeast to get soft and stir well.
6.Add milk mixture, egg,... - 47.0897
Easy Cheese Slices
Mix butter and cheese; spread on both sides of bread slices.
Sprinkle slices on both sides with poppy seed.
Place on baking sheet and toast in moderate oven (350°) about 12 minutes, turning once. - 22.9942
Salted Twisters And Cheese Crescents
Divide the pastry dough in half. For the twisters, roll out one portion to a rectangle about 38 by 12.5 cm (15 by 5 inches). Cut into 1 cm (2 inch) strips along the length, and cut each strip into two, widthways. To shape, wrap the end of a dough strip round... - 19.5148
Day before, or early on day:
1. Prepare hot-roll mix as package label directs, stirring in 2 of egg yolks. Let dough rise in greased bowl as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, using pastry brush, grease well with butter, 9 4-inch-deep tart molds or 3-inch... - 33.8058
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0
In a small mixing bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth.
Spread on both cut surfaces of bread.
Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and tomatoes on bottom half of bread.
Top with the other half.
Cut into serving-size pieces. - 31.9205
Easy Cheese Bread
Combine biscuit mix, cheese, and poppy seed.
Add egg and milk; mix just to blend.
Beat vigorously 1 minute.
Turn into well-greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle with additional poppy seed.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 50 minutes or till... - 34.3162
Savory Cheese Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices without cutting through bottom crust.
3) In a small bowl, add softened butter or margarine, bacon, green onion, poppy seed, mustard, and garlic powder to combine.
4) Spread... - 44.5963
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll dough using package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough rises, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10 x 6 inch rectangle, 1/2 inch thick.
Cut each in twenty 6-inch long sticks.
Place on greased baking... - 31.6643
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Make diagonal cuts in the top of the loaf, about 3 inches long, 1 1/2 inches deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Slice the cheeses into 2 x 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Insert 1 strip of each cheese into each slice made in the bread.
Wrap the... - 41.2445
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
Parmesan Slices are tasty toasts that are perfect for weekday morns. I prepare this dish whenever I need to put together a tasty and filling breakfast in a few minutes. Try this amazing Parmesan Slices recipe. - 24.2055
Veal Casserole And Dumpling Topping
Cube 2 lbs.veal cutlets.
Roll in flour and paprika.
Brown thoroughly in 1/4 cup of shortening.
Add salt and pepper and a cup of water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into a casserole dish.
Heat 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 3/4 cups of water in the meat... - 41.6359
1. Roll out the pastry to 3/4 thick neat rectangle.
2. Spread butter first. Then tomato sauce and chutney. Spread evenly. Roll up like a Swiss roll. Wrap in butter paper and chill.
3. Cut into thin slices, brush with milk or beaten egg. Roll in bread crumbs.... - 27.3466