- » Poppy Seed Cracker
Poppy Seed Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed cracker recipes.
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 42.1418
Grandma S Onion And Poppy Seed Soda Crackers
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add onion and poppy seed and mix well.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add soda mixture and remaining ingredients in order listed, stirring to form a dough.
Turn out onto lightly... - 39.5342
Poppy Seed Chicken
Poppy Seed Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Poppy Seed Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.1899
Creamy Poppy Seed Chicken
Cut the chicken into large pieces, discarding the skin and bones.
Layer in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the soup, sour cream and poppy seeds in a bowl and mix well.
Spread the soup mixture over the chicken layer.
Combine the butter crackers and... - 30.5544
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 42.1033
Poppy Seed Chicken
Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350Â°, until bubbly.
Can be made day ahead.
If refrigerated, bake for 60 minutes at 350Â°. - 25.2576
This Savory Crackers almost always ends up eaten before it can reach the table. This cracker preparation is a family favorite. You have to eat the Savory Crackers to understand why! - 22.8052
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Sift dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender.
Add oil and milk and mix well to make a stiff dough.
Roll out as thin as possible.
Cut with a cookie cutter or with a knife and place... - 33.325
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 43.3836
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Gradually add the egg and sour cream, stirring until well mixed.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently a few seconds. Roll... - 33.3053
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar and gradually blend in egg and sour cream ensuring to stir until mixed well.
3) Knead the dough on a floured surface and roll into 1/8-inch... - 46.2528
Savory Cheddar Crackers
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, mustard and pepper; mix well. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal. Stir in Cheddar. With hands, press mixture together to form a ball; divide in half. Wrap... - 34.6934
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Easy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1 In a small bowl, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine at 100% (HIGH) 30 seconds.
2 Stir in cracker crumbs; set aside.
3 In a 2-quart casserole with lid, combine 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, celery and onion. Cover.
4 Microwave at... - 44.5487
Herb Spread Or Dip
Place cottage cheese and cream cheese into a blender.
If mixture is too thick to blend, add yogurt.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth.
Taste and add salt.
Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Goes well with Grandma's Onion... - 35.4951
Cheeseball With Everything
This cheeseballs recipe is made with three types of cheese shaped into balls and rolled in crumbled bacon. Good to be served as an appetizer or a snack, the cheeseballs can go with almost any kind of chips and have a spicy and peppy taste to it from the... - 44.7172
Fruit Cheese Dip
1.Place apricots, sultanas, ginger and brandy in a bowl, cover and soak overnight.
2.Place ricotta, cream cheese and nutmeg in a food processor or blender and process until combined.
Drain fruit and mix into cheese mixture.
3.Chill until ready to... - 32.9931
Blue Cheese Log
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl and mix until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Shape into cylinder.
Sprinkle large piece of foil or plastic wrap with 1/2 cup parsley and poppy seed.
Place cylinder on top and roll to coat completely, using foil or plastic... - 42.7517
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Wash the chicken pieces and dry well.
Mix together the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
First dip each piece of the chicken in the melted butter to cover all over.
Next roll each piece in the cracker mixture to form a nice thick... - 35.3162
Broccoli Matzo Kugel
Break matzos or crackers into 2-inch pieces in a large bowl. If using small crackers, leave whole. Combine water and bouillon cubes, letting cubes dissolve, and pour over crackers. Mix well and let stand 5 minutes.
Saute onion with broccoli in the vegetable... - 30.977
Golden Nugget Meatballs
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, catsup, salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt in mixing bowl.
Divide into 10 equal portions.
Flatten each to a 4-inch circle on waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Place a piece of cheese in center of 5 patties.
Place remaining... - 43.8893
Cheese Tray Threesome
Blend the cheeses and milk thoroughly.
Divide mixture into thirds.
Add horseradish and Worcestershire to first part.
Shape into a 1-inch roll and coat with seeds.
Add prunes to second part.
Shape into a 1-inch loaf and coat with chopped nuts.
Add pickle... - 40.2959
Fruit Cheese Log
1. In a small bowl, add the apricots and water. Let soak for 2 hours until soft and plump.
2. Drain and chop the apricots. Combine with raisins and dates.
3. Cut out a 12-inch X 9-inch piece of foil or wax paper.
4. In a medium bowl,... - 46.9898
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 101.646