- » Poppy Seed Coleslaw
Poppy Seed Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed coleslaw recipes.
Poppy Seed Coleslaw
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add to cabbage mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Cover cabbage mixture, and chill up to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 37.5251
You May Also Like!
Mix all ingredients except salad dressing in blender until thick.
Add salad dressing and blend well - 27.3205
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 23.8083
Pineapple Tuna Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
Combine cabbage, carrot, tuna and pineapple.
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, reserved pineapple juice, poppy seeds and onion.
Toss vegetable-tuna mixture lightly with dressing. - 30.4906
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, salt, and seeds.
2) While stirring, add in the beaten egg and cook till the mix thickens.
3) Add over the cabbage and gently toss.
4) Serve at the side of roasted chicken. - 38.3909
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1)In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it ready.
2)In a small saucepan, mix sugar, vinegar, salt and the seeds.
3)Pour in the egg and cook over low heat till the mixture is thickened. Stir continually.
4)In a wide salad bowl, place the shredded... - 40.546
Zucchini Apple Slaw
In a large bowl combine zucchini and onions.
Core apples and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
Add apples to zucchini mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds until well-blended.
Pour dressing over salad and mix lightly until... - 39.3284
Sweet And Creamy Cole Slaw
Place a small, heavy nonstick skillet over high heat and add the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Toss and cook until the seeds start to pop, then remove them and set aside.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and puree the dressing... - 36.5953
Apple And Pear Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Combine apple, pear, and coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw,- toss gently to coat. Cover and chill up to 2 hours. - 31.6711
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082