- » Poppy Seed Cheese Cracker
Poppy Seed Cheese Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed cheese cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed cheese cracker recipes.
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 42.7426
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Sift dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender.
Add oil and milk and mix well to make a stiff dough.
Roll out as thin as possible.
Cut with a cookie cutter or with a knife and place... - 31.1845
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Gradually add the egg and sour cream, stirring until well mixed.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently a few seconds. Roll... - 31.9464
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar and gradually blend in egg and sour cream ensuring to stir until mixed well.
3) Knead the dough on a floured surface and roll into 1/8-inch... - 44.2698
Savory Cheddar Crackers
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, mustard and pepper; mix well. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal. Stir in Cheddar. With hands, press mixture together to form a ball; divide in half. Wrap... - 34.139
Fruit Cheese Dip
1.Place apricots, sultanas, ginger and brandy in a bowl, cover and soak overnight.
2.Place ricotta, cream cheese and nutmeg in a food processor or blender and process until combined.
Drain fruit and mix into cheese mixture.
3.Chill until ready to... - 31.3246
Blue Cheese Log
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl and mix until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Shape into cylinder.
Sprinkle large piece of foil or plastic wrap with 1/2 cup parsley and poppy seed.
Place cylinder on top and roll to coat completely, using foil or plastic... - 41.113
Cheese Tray Threesome
Blend the cheeses and milk thoroughly.
Divide mixture into thirds.
Add horseradish and Worcestershire to first part.
Shape into a 1-inch roll and coat with seeds.
Add prunes to second part.
Shape into a 1-inch loaf and coat with chopped nuts.
Add pickle... - 38.5577
Fruit Cheese Log
1. In a small bowl, add the apricots and water. Let soak for 2 hours until soft and plump.
2. Drain and chop the apricots. Combine with raisins and dates.
3. Cut out a 12-inch X 9-inch piece of foil or wax paper.
4. In a medium bowl,... - 45.0605
Cheeseball With Everything
This cheeseballs recipe is made with three types of cheese shaped into balls and rolled in crumbled bacon. Good to be served as an appetizer or a snack, the cheeseballs can go with almost any kind of chips and have a spicy and peppy taste to it from the... - 43.0347
Easy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1 In a small bowl, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine at 100% (HIGH) 30 seconds.
2 Stir in cracker crumbs; set aside.
3 In a 2-quart casserole with lid, combine 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, celery and onion. Cover.
4 Microwave at... - 44.2607
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Wash the chicken pieces and dry well.
Mix together the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
First dip each piece of the chicken in the melted butter to cover all over.
Next roll each piece in the cracker mixture to form a nice thick... - 32.97
Broccoli Matzo Kugel
Break matzos or crackers into 2-inch pieces in a large bowl. If using small crackers, leave whole. Combine water and bouillon cubes, letting cubes dissolve, and pour over crackers. Mix well and let stand 5 minutes.
Saute onion with broccoli in the vegetable... - 30.0933
Golden Nugget Meatballs
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, catsup, salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt in mixing bowl.
Divide into 10 equal portions.
Flatten each to a 4-inch circle on waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Place a piece of cheese in center of 5 patties.
Place remaining... - 41.3112
Herb Spread Or Dip
Place cottage cheese and cream cheese into a blender.
If mixture is too thick to blend, add yogurt.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth.
Taste and add salt.
Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Goes well with Grandma's Onion... - 34.2618