- » Poppy Seed Almond Cookies
Poppy Seed Almond Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poppy seed almond cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poppy seed almond cookies recipes.
Poppy Seed Icebox Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well.
Add skim milk and almond extract.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; place each portion on a sheet of... - 44.3459
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 126.571
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour and salt, then stir in the ground almonds.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese, then add the beaten egg and mix well to make a pliable... - 42.3822
Poppy Prune Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, pulse flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and lemon zest until mixture resembles coarse commeal.
2. Add poppy seeds, eggs, and 1 tablespoon orange juice; process just until dough forms a ball around blades. If dough is too... - 38.1477
Learn how to make hamentashen, not the run of the meal, horrible tasting ones, rather made of innovative fillings are the stuff legends are made of! - 0
Pastry Wrapped Olives
Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough in a strip and cut in 25 small pieces.
Put an olive in center of each and cover completely with dough, rolling in hands.
Brush with egg white and sprinkle with poppy seed.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets... - 25.7603
Mother's Kranz Or Wreath
1) In a cup take milk and dissolve yeast.
2) Preheat oven at 350°
3) In a bowl mix 4 cups flour and salt.
4) Stir in milk-yeast mixture.
5) Mix in butter, vanilla and grated lemon rind.
6) Beat in egg yolks with sugar. Mix other... - 43.3116
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Place the milk in a small pot and warm slightly.
Remove from heat.
In another bowl combine the egg, salt, sugar, baking powder, yeast, 2 tablespoons oil, yogurt, and 5 tablespoons of the warm milk.
Pour mixture over flour... - 46.0095