- » Popping Corn
Popping Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Popping Corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Popping Corn recipes.
Variety Of Ways To Serve Popped Popping Corn
Looking for a quick snack idea which is not just healthy but inexpensive to? Then take a look at this video to see the chef suggesting several ways to use corns combined with other common ingredients to make a perfect snack. All you need is little bit of... - 71.7025
Easy Caramel Pop Corn Balls
Keep popped pop corn warm in deep pan in oven at 200°F.
Melt caramels in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Add corn syrup and water; mix until smooth.
Slowly pour over pop corn in pan, mixing well.
Shape into balls. - 22.4268
Kettle Pop Corn
How does it feel to pop popcorn right from the cob? Easy to make, this healthy snack makes for a filling and flavorful indulgence. Follow this recipe on popcorn and you will know what a child's play it is to make instant pop corn at home. - 86.3014
Pop Corn Balls
Keep pop corn hot in 300°F oven.
Stir and cook sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to 270°F., or until syrup forms a brittle ball in cold water.
Pour syrup slowly over popped... - 31.2629
Bacon Cheese Pop Corn
Pour freshly popped pop corn in a large bowl.
Combine butter with seasoned hickory-smoked salt.
Pour over pop corn; toss well to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits.
Toss again. - 27.6201
One cup of the best of popcorn will yield 28 cups of popped corn.
Pop 1/6 to 1/4 cup of the corn at one time, the amount depending on the size of the container used for popping.
If an old-fashioned wire popper is used, put in enough corn barely to cover the... - 27.7798
Pressed Pop Corn
Cook sugar, corn syrup, butter and cream to a soft ball stage; add salt.
Pour over popped corn and gumdrops.
Put into a shoebox which has been lined with well oiled aluminum foil.
When cool, remove paper and slice. - 33.5306
Popped Corn Stuffing
1. Moisten the crumbs and popped corn in the water or bouillon 3 or 4 minutes. Press out as much of the liquid as possible.
2. Stir in the eggs and seasoning.
3. Heat the butter or margarine, cook the onion in it gently 3 or 4 minutes. Stir the melted fat and... - 30.3387
Old Fashioned Pop Corn Balls
Keep popped pop com warm in 200°F oven while preparing syrup.
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until... - 34.423
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Pop Corn Bars
Place popped pop corn and raisins in large bowl.
In saucepan, heat corn syrup and butter to boiling.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter pieces and peanut butter.
Stir until smooth.
Pour mixture over pop corn, tossing gently to coat all... - 40.3554
Almond Butter Crunch Pop Corn
Melt butter in medium saucepan. Stir in sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 8 minutes, stirring once, over lowest heat possible to maintain a boil. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, butter extract and baking soda. Gradually... - 30.7218
Almond Butter Crunch Pop Corn
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Stir in sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 8 minutes, stirring only once, over lowest heat possible to maintain a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in soda, vanilla and butter... - 36.9648
Multiple Uses For Popping Corn - Part 1(homemade Corn Bread)
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bag.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) In a pyrex dish, melt 2-3 teaspoons of butter.
4) To the cornmix, add the egg, water and melted butter.
5) Pour the mixture into a well... - 99.7018
In 2- or 2 1/2-qt mixing bowl or casserole, combine butter, syrup and sugar.
Microwave at High 9 to 15 minutes, or until brittle threads form when small amount is dropped in cold water, stirring every 3 minutes.
In buttered 5-qt (or larger) container, combine... - 31.1712
Corn Pops Toffee
Melt butter slowly.
Stir in sugar, then corn syrup and water slowly.
Bring to a boil.
Wash down sides of pan with a pastry brush so it won't crystallize.
Put on a lid for 1 minute.
Cook to 290Â°, then slowly pour over 1 bag of Corn Pops (Walker brand or... - 34.2934
Fourth Of July Pop Corn Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
One cup at a time, blend popped popcorn in blender at low speed, until you have 1 1/2 cups of finely ground popcorn.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites on high speed.
At lower speed, add sugar gradually until egg whites are glossy and... - 35.6698
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 124.542
Popped Corn Muffins With Jalapeno
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat standard-size 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Coat medium nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn, onion, and chilies. Cook until onion starts to brown and corn makes... - 40.5373
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 38.2189
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 27.2578
Plain Caramel Corn
Caramel corn is a snack cum dessert recipe for popped corn. Made in the microwave with popped corn along with a mix of brown sugar, corn syrup and butter, the caramel corn is drenched in the caramel syrup before serving. - 39.1408
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 90.2143
Keep popped corn hot in the oven.
Melt margarine, add curry powder, and pour over popped corn, mixing thoroughly. - 19.4502
Oven Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200Â°.
Divide popped corn between 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 inches.
Heat sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt, stirring occasionally, until bubbly around edges.
Continue cooking over medium heat 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda... - 31.8141
Baked Caramel Corn
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Coat bottom and sides of large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place popped pop corn in roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.3805
Add all ingredients except corn to a bowl.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270Â°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 27.6685
Preheat oven to 250°.
Microwave caramels with water in 2-cup measure or medium bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds to 1 minute or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
Pour immediately over popped corn; toss... - 25.7857
Sugared Popcorn Balls
Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt in saucepan; cook until mixture becomes brittle when tried in cold water (270°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add vanilla and stir; pour slowly over popped corn; mix.
Grease fingers with extra margarine and form... - 33.8056
Caramel Corn Candy
Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
Pour... - 36.9416
Quick Peanutty Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan, mix corn syrup, sugar and boil until sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add popped corns and the warm cornmeal mixture, mix and allow to cool.
4.... - 36.8878
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.2093
Crispy Caramel Popcorn
Heat the granulated sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly until it is melted, and of a golden brown color.
Add the hot water very carefully to avoid spattering, and stir until the sugar is all dissolved.
Add the brown sugar, and cook to 238°F., or until a... - 29.0468
Jingle Popcorn Balls
In large bowl combine popped corn, gumdrops, and dates.
In heavy saucepan combine corn syrup, honey, vinegar, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Cook over medium heat to hard-ball stage (candy thermometer registers 260°F).
Add butter or margarine and vanilla,... - 36.8352
Heat popcorn in large roasting pan in 325 degree F. oven while brittle is cooking (peanuts in brittle recipe may be omitted or reduced, if desired). Pour hot brittle over hot popcorn, distributing brittle somewhat evenly and tossing quickly to mix. Use 2... - 11.6707
Caramel Corn Balls
Melt caramels with water in a double boiler.
Stir to mix and pour over popcorn.
Moisten hands with cold water and shape into balls.
Allow to set before eating. - 20.1485
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.2519
Old-fashioned Sweet Caramel Popcorn Balls
Ditch the buttered or spiced popcorn! This movie night, sweeten up your hours with old-fashioned sweet caramel popcorn balls. Crunchy, chewy, and satisfying, this treat makes for a delectable indulgence for all popcorn lovers. Stream the video recipe for more... - 102.703
1. In a heavy pan, place a covered pan containing oil and popcorn and shake it over high heat; turn the heat off when most of the kernels have popped
2. Dust the popped corns with brewer's yeast and serve - 21.8167
Old Time Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300° to 350° oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 250°.
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped... - 38.2025
Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300°F to 350°F oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, com syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage (or till candy thermometer registers 250°F).
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped corn.
Stir just... - 37.3399
Lucy's Popcorn Balls
Cook sugar, syrup and water until it makes a soft ball in water.
Add flavoring and salt.
Stir until cooled, pour over popcorn, and form into balls. - 25.4127
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.183
Combine sugar, oleo and corn syrup in a microwaveable dish.
Bring to boil, then cook Full power for 2 minutes.
Remove; add soda and stir.
The soda will cause the hot mixture to foam.
Be sure to mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon oil and a few drops of red food... - 36.5765
Pop the corn and keep warm in 250° oven.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients, except soda and vanilla.
Stir until dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir thoroughly.
Return... - 35.6177
Betty's Microwave Corn On The Cob -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Microwave Corn on the Cob. There are only 4 ears of corn used in this recipe, but you may make more, as needed, by increasing the microwave cooking time a bit. - 0
1. If using an electric popper, follow manufacturer's directions. Otherwise, for each pan of popcorn, heat hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening and lard or cooking oil in heavy skillet or saucepan having tight-fitting cover.
2. Add enough... - 37.1255
This Carmel Corn recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this snack. Really this snack is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 30.3184
Melt together margarine, brown sugar and honey.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add soda, salt and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir.
Put in 2 pans and bake at 250° for 1 hour.
Stirring every 15 minutes. - 33.5252
Aunt Norm's Caramel Corn
Caramel Corn is a yummy snack that makes for a light and easy to prepare treat. Yummy Caramel Corn are perfect for those movie at home nights! Try it! - 27.9139
Caramel Corn Part Two
Place popcorn in warm oven while preparing coating. Boil all remaining ingredients to a firm soft-ball stage (about 236 degrees F), stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn in a large dishpan-type container. Stir to coat all kernels. Spread out on trays to... - 20.4711
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.0145
1. In a pan, boil sugar ore syrup along with butter and water.
2. Boil it until it forms a long thread.
3. Pour this mixture over corn.
4. Shape the paste into balls, if desired.
5. Serve hot. - 33.5536
1. Pick over popcorn and discard any unpopped kernels. Grease large deep roasting pan or bowl. In pan, combine popcorn and peanuts
2. In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine caramels and water. Cook in microwave according to package directions, stirring... - 21.3056
Prepare popcorn in wok; turn into a large bowl.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
Pour over popcorn; toss to mix well. - 29.8577
Super Easy Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine first three ingredients in a glass microwavable bowl.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook on high power until mixture boils (about 2 minutes depending on microwave) Stir, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove bowl and stir in baking soda until the color changes... - 33.2805
Halloween Ghostly Crunch
In a 4-quart bowl combine popped com, pretzels, crackers, and cereal.
In a 1-cup glass measure, place butter and microwave on high power 45-60 seconds or until melted.
Drizzle over popped corn mixture.
Sprinkle with onion salt and cheese.
Toss to... - 39.1936
Firecracker Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In 1-quart saucepan, combine Worcestershire, butter, brown sugar, salt, and ground red pepper; heat over low heat, stirring often, until butter has melted.
2. Place half each of popped corn, cereal, and pretzels in large roasting... - 29.2935
Keep popcorn warm in 300° oven.
Cover outside of an empty 8-ounce coffee can with brown wrapping paper and secure with tape.
Turn right side up and place on waxed paper.
In buttered saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir... - 39.0748
Popcorn Owls Or Spooky Cats
Keep popcorn hot in slow oven (325°).
Butter sides of saucepan.
In it combine remaining ingredients; cook to hard-ball stage (250°).
Pour slowly over popped corn, mixing well.
Form in Owls or Spooky Cats.
Popcorn Owls: Form a little more than half the... - 33.6408
Caramel Corn Part One
Combine sugars, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan. Cook to 230 degrees F. on candy thermometer. Then add peanuts. Cook to 280 degrees F. Add salt and butter. Cook to 290 degrees F. Remove from heat. Combine vanilla and baking soda and add to... - 25.7534
In heavy saucepan, stir together granulated and brown sugars, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar; bring to boil, stirring.
Boil for 5 minutes without stirring; remove from heat.
Stir in baking soda.
Place popcorn in roasting pan; pour sugar mixture over... - 35.0094
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Combine the molasses, corn syrup, and vinegar in a saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally to 240°F.
Then continue cooking, stirring constantly, to 270°F or until a little of the mixture dropped into cold water is slightly brittle.
When done, add the... - 30.8722
Put popped com in large greased pan.
Combine sugar, butter, com syrup, salt, and vanilla.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Boil 5 minutes.
Pour over com.
Stir to coat well.
Bake at 250 degrees for-1 hour.
Stir every 15 minutes... - 36.5362
Vanilla Caramel Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making caramel mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2 -quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown... - 28.3388
Apricot Toffee Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making apricot mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the 1 cup... - 30.7556
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour over the popcorn in a kettle; toss to coat evenly. Cook slowly, stirring, over medium heat, 5 minutes more, or until very sticky.
3. Shape about 3/4 cup... - 24.8816
Harvest Popcorn Mix
Place dried apple in a large bowl.
Combine honey and pumpkin pie spice; pour over dried apple, tossing gently to coat.
Add popcorn, and toss gently to coat.
Spread mixture in a single layer in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 36.2559
Cook syrup, butter, sugar, and salt together, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer reaches 275°F., or until syrup separates into hard threads when dropped into cold water.
Pour over corn in large dish.
Let cool slightly.
When cool enough to... - 33.0019
Cook sugar, syrup & water to soft crack stage; stir occasionally toward last of cooking to prevent scorching.
Add butter & flavoring, stirring only enough to mix.
Pour slowly over popcorn that has been sprinkled with salt.
Mix well, then form into balls with... - 31.7336
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn, 1/2 cup at a time, in an open wire popper or in a covered pan, using 1 tbsp of oil with each popping.
Pour the popped corn into a very large buttered bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sugar, molasses, and salt.
Bring to the... - 40.9172
Barley And Corn Salad
Here's an easy way to have a healthy accompaniment to your main course. Barley has been used to enhance the fibre content and sweet corn gives a crispy texture to the salad. The red and yellow capsicum and spring onions add color to the dish and make it... - 0
Indian Caramel Corn
Put popped popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 300Â° oven.
In a 1 quart saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and vinegar.
Cook and stir till mixture boils; continue cooking to hard-ball stage (250Â°).
Pour over pop corn; add apricots and... - 30.3721
Remove all unpopped kernels from the popped corn.
Put popcorn in a 17 x 12 x 2 inch baking pan.
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine.
Cook and stir over medium heat till margarine melts and mixture boils.
Reduce heat to... - 37.6573
Wondering what tasty treats you can offer your children. You must surely try this caramelized popcorn. Also a wonderful Halloween treat, these popcorns just melt in the mouth and can be so much fun. - 110.25
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 44.1932
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 41.6592
Chocolate Caramel Corn Balls
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup, margarine, cocoa, vanilla and salt in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) to boiling, about 1 minute; stir until smooth. Microwave 30 seconds longer.
2. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot mixture. Microwave... - 29.136
Bring sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt to a boil in a large pot, stirring.
Bring to 250Â°F or 120Â°C, using a candy thermometer.
Turn off heat.
Quickly stir in baking soda.
Remove from heat.
Add popcorn and peanuts, gently combine with caramel.
Divide... - 43.614
Hot Buttered Popcorn
Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat about 1 minute until a kernel of corn will sizzle.
Add corn, cover saucepan, and once corn begins to pop, shake pan vigorously just above burner until all corn is popped—it will take only 2-3 minutes.
Pour... - 31.3042
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 39.8136
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 99.3142
1. Using a hot-air popping machine, pop the corn into a large serving bowl and cover with foil to keep it hot. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then... - 29.8784
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the popcorn.
2) On top, sprinkle oil.
3) To this, add the dates, peanuts, and cinnamon. Toss well to mix.
4) Serve peanut popcorn as a healthy snack for a kids party. - 32.3452
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, heat the curry powder until fragrant.
3) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mixture and toss well to coat.
4) Serve as a perfect snack for a weekend movie at home. - 28.4374
Roasted Peanuts Caramel Corn
In heavy saucepan, heat toffee bars and corn syrup over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Pour popcorn into large, deep pan.
Add warm toffee mixture and peanuts.
Toss well until popcorn is coated.
Cool; break into chunks.
Children and adults can enjoy... - 33.1342
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 114.372
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute the garlic for 1 minute. Do not brown.
3) To this, add the basil and parsley.
4) Over the popcorn, sprinkle this mix.
5) To this, add grated cheese and mix well.
6) A perfect... - 37.8582
Pumpkin Seed Popcorn
1) In a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat the oil.
2) In the oil, lightly toast the pumpkin seeds, stirring in between.
3) To this, add the oregano, chili powder, and cumin. Stir well.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mixture and mix... - 34.8869
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato paste and oil.
2) Over medium heat, stir this for 1 minute.
3) To this, add the water and chili powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mix and toss well to mix.
5)... - 34.3469
Betty's Colossal Corn Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colossal Corn Cookies.
My inspiration behind these cookies was our recent trip to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, where I purchased 3 giant cookies to take home. Rick and I loved the corn... - 0
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.4516
Place sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat and stir over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F. or until a drop of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water.
Off... - 38.1887
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 34.8151
Summer Corn & Potato Salad
In a large pot cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Put the hot potatoes into a large bowl; sprinkle with the wine.
In a large skillet, place the corn over medium-high... - 47.0171
1. In a kettle, boil water, corn syrup, sugar until temperature reaches 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat.
2. Add popcorn and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over greased inverted pudding moulds, evenly
4. Allow to cool at room... - 39.1236
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Christmas Popcorn Balls
1. To pop popcorn: Heat oil in heavy, 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. To test temperature of pan, add 1 kernel of com; cover pan and shake often. When kernel pops, add 1/2 cup popcorn in a single layer; cover; shake pan often. Continue until all corn in... - 38.7518