Small Kitchen Equipment
- » Popcorn Poppers
Popcorn Poppers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popcorn poppers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popcorn poppers recipes.
Combine butter, marshmallows and chocolate in 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and well blended.
Remove from heat.
Gradually add flour and salt, mixing well.
Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
Pour over popcorn, mixing... - 36.1205
Over The Coals Spiced Popcorn
If desired, pop 1/2 cup popcorn over coals in long-handled fireplace corn popper.
Hold directly over, but not touching, hot briquets; shake vigorously until corn is popped, 3 to 4 minutes.
In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Set on edge of grill to... - 32.0373
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn, 1/2 cup at a time, in an open wire popper or in a covered pan, using 1 tbsp of oil with each popping.
Pour the popped corn into a very large buttered bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sugar, molasses, and salt.
Bring to the... - 40.9172
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 35.4711
1. If using an electric popper, follow manufacturer's directions. Otherwise, for each pan of popcorn, heat hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening and lard or cooking oil in heavy skillet or saucepan having tight-fitting cover.
2. Add enough... - 37.1255
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Measure popped corn into large bowl.
Combine sugars, corn syrup, water, vinegar and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
Cook, stirring constantly, to 260° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of... - 36.2167
Mexican Popcorn - popcorn with the Mexican touch. It is the parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and ground cumin that add the impeccable Mexican tang to the popper corn. Check out the yummy Mexican popcorn recipe. - 29.0802
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 24.5245
Spiced Popcorn And Nuts
1. In a hot air popper or in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, pop corn.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add peanuts, pecans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper and salt. Saute over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, until aromatic and... - 32.8286
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 27.2578
One cup of the best of popcorn will yield 28 cups of popped corn.
Pop 1/6 to 1/4 cup of the corn at one time, the amount depending on the size of the container used for popping.
If an old-fashioned wire popper is used, put in enough corn barely to cover the... - 27.7798
Popcorn Poppers Recipes By Category
Popcorn Poppers Equipments: