- » Popcorn Oil
Popcorn Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popcorn oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popcorn oil recipes.
Kids love to eat popcorn, so here a delicious variation of popcorns. Weelicious host is making cheese popcorns for her son and his friends. They are inexpensive, high in fiber and delicious. Its super easy to make, just add a quarter cup of nutritional yeast... - 107.266
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 32.5255
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 37.0185
Outstanding Popcorn is the favorite snack food of my house. You can try Outstanding Popcorn with butter or sauce or anything you fancy. Make it tonight! - 17.6373
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn, 1/2 cup at a time, in an open wire popper or in a covered pan, using 1 tbsp of oil with each popping.
Pour the popped corn into a very large buttered bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sugar, molasses, and salt.
Bring to the... - 40.9172
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine I the paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, red pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Snread the Doocorn in an even layeron large baking sheets and coat lightly with the nonstick cooking spray or water from... - 30.1153
1. In a heavy pan, place a covered pan containing oil and popcorn and shake it over high heat; turn the heat off when most of the kernels have popped
2. Dust the popped corns with brewer's yeast and serve - 21.8167
How To Make Sweet And Salty Popcorn
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for sweet & salty popcorn. - 0
Christmas Popcorn Balls
1. To pop popcorn: Heat oil in heavy, 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. To test temperature of pan, add 1 kernel of com; cover pan and shake often. When kernel pops, add 1/2 cup popcorn in a single layer; cover; shake pan often. Continue until all corn in... - 38.7518
Sweet and salty is always a perfect combination. Reese's Pieces, chocolate, honey and popcorn is the perfect for Friday movie night or for a party snack. - 104.481
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756
Perfect Holiday Popcorn
Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time. - 122.832
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Want a really delicious homemade treat for Halloween? Try making Caramel popcorn, it's a tried and tested recipe by Chef Tawnya's mother and here in the video Tawnya is going share her family recipe with the rest of the world. It’s such an easy recipe, you... - 119.498
1. If using an electric popper, follow manufacturer's directions. Otherwise, for each pan of popcorn, heat hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening and lard or cooking oil in heavy skillet or saucepan having tight-fitting cover.
2. Add enough... - 37.1255
Popcorn And Toasted Pumpkin Seed Snack
Toss pumpkin seeds with soy sauce in a 9-inch square baking pan; bake at 350Â° for 7 minutes or until seeds are brown and liquid is absorbed, stirring often.
Combine popcorn and oil in a nonstick sauce- pan; cover and cook over medium-high heat 2... - 24.9417
1. In a large heavy based saucepan, put together oil and popcorn and cover with a lid.
2. Over moderate-high heat cook the lid covered Saucepan.
3. Frequently shake the pan so that the corn start to pop up.
4. Continuously shake the pan till the corn... - 25.4762
Melt butter in a small pot over low heat. Add truffle oil and a generous pinch of both Kosher salt and truffle salt.
In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, heat the canola oil over medium heat. Add popcorn kernels, cover. The kernels will begin to pop. Shaking the... - 23.4046
Peppy Mexican Popcorn
1) In a Dutch oven, add popcorn and oil.
2) Cover the lid and place over medium high heat.
3) Cook for 2 minutes or until popped, by continuously shaking pan once the corn starts popping.
4) In a bowl, transfer the popcorn and place aside.
5) In a... - 39.1404
The other day when I was at the vegetable shop I saw some popcorn.
It was the first time I’d seen popcorn that was still on the cob, so I had to buy it. - 79.6906
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Add 2 or 3 kernels popcorn; cover.
When corn pops, add remaining popcorn to wok.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat till popping stops; you need not shake the wok.
Sprinkle popcorn with salt, and drizzle with melted... - 22.5574
Drizzle melted margarine over popcorn; toss to coat.
Stir together paprika, garlic salt, and ground red pepper.
Sprinkle the popcorn with the spice mixture; toss again. - 25.8621
Cheesy Herb Popcorn
1) Take a cup and stir together Parmesan cheese, oil, thyme and basil.
2) In a large bowl, mix together Cheddar cheese and hot popcorn.
3) Pour oil mixture over cheese and popcorn.
4) Toss and mix all the ingredients.
5) Serve immediately and... - 35.7379
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add popped corn and seasonings and toss until well heated, about 5 to 7 minutes. - 22.4937
Garlic Truffle Popcorn
This easy to make at home popcorn is unique and gourmet by using flavors of garlic, truffles, and parsley. You'll never eat plain ol' buttered popcorn again...this is a game changer. - 0
Herbed Tamari Popcorn
1) Use a large saucepan or pot to pour generous amount of oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
2) Add all the herbs and stir in.
3) Place the saucepan, over medium-high flame and heat up the oil to smoke.
4) Add popcorn to the smoking... - 40.89
How To Make Popcorn On The Stovetop
This video shows you how to make popcorn on the stove top, and I share 3 reasons why I prefer stove top popcorn over microwaved popcorn. - 0
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 35.4711
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the popcorn.
2) On top, sprinkle oil.
3) To this, add the dates, peanuts, and cinnamon. Toss well to mix.
4) Serve peanut popcorn as a healthy snack for a kids party. - 32.3452
1) It has taken the oil to the fire and, when to start to heat, joins the corn for popcorn; it moves until the popcorn starts to jump.
2) It covers, leaves in fire low e shakes the pan of time in when, until popcorn has blown up completely.
3) add the sugar... - 22.3355
Hot Buttered Popcorn
Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat about 1 minute until a kernel of corn will sizzle.
Add corn, cover saucepan, and once corn begins to pop, shake pan vigorously just above burner until all corn is popped—it will take only 2-3 minutes.
Pour... - 31.3042
In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium for 1 minute; add seasonings.
Cook and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
Place the popcorn in a large bowl; add seasoning mixture and toss to coat. - 31.6161
Maple Coated Popcorn
1) Place a deep 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat and heat the maple syrup till it hits a temperature of 236 degrees on a candy thermometer. The syrup should be hot enough to form a small ball when a small amount is dropped in cold water.
2) Oil a... - 34.0816
Cocktail Popcorn Toasties
Pour popcorn into a bowl and stir in the salad oil.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and stir again.
Spread on a cupped sheet of heavy-duty foil or in a large shallow pan; heat at 300F for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring several times. - 27.098
Caramel Popcorn Crunch
Combine the popcorn and nuts in a large oiled heatproof bowl.
Have ready an oiled baking sheet or jelly roll pan and a large wooden spatula coated in oil.
In a heavy saucepan combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water, and bring the mixture to a boil,... - 33.6731
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 48.0765
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, heat the curry powder until fragrant.
3) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mixture and toss well to coat.
4) Serve as a perfect snack for a weekend movie at home. - 28.4374
Cocktail Popcorn Toasties
Pour popcorn into a bowl and stir in the salad oil.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and stir again.
Spread on a cupped sheet of heavy duty foil or in a large shallow pan; heat at 300F (150C) for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring often. - 27.0104
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 48.3113
Taco Popcorn Snack
Pop the popcorn in a heavy skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat, using no oil.
Be sure to cover pan and shake constantly until all the corn is popped.
Combine popped corn and cereals in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
Heat in a 300Â° oven about 5 minutes... - 31.34
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir butter and marshmallows in oil until the marshmallows are melted.
Stir in vanilla and salt.
In a very large bowl, combine popcorn, M&M's and peanuts.
Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Press into two... - 33.4788
1. In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced shallots and Serrano chilies and fry over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the fried shallots and chilies to a paper... - 25.954
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 99.3142
Party Favorite Sweet Chocolate-coated Popcorn
Chocolate-coated popcorn makes for a tasty party snack the guests are likely to dive in for. Here's the best chocolate corn recipe you will ever taste. Tasty, crunchy and sweet, you should make an extra batch for yourself so that you have some more popcorn... - 101.925
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato paste and oil.
2) Over medium heat, stir this for 1 minute.
3) To this, add the water and chili powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mix and toss well to mix.
5)... - 34.3469
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.183
1. In a saucepan, heat oil until just beginning to smoke.
2. Add all the corn at once and cover straightaway.
3. Using oven gloves to hold the pan and its lid; shake the pan occasionally and cook over a medium-high heat until the popping stops.
4. When... - 31.9546
Cinnamon Sweet Popcorn
In small bowl combine popping corn and water; let soak for about 10 minutes.
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add sugar, stirring to combine.
Add popping corn and water and partially cover pan, leaving just enough space for steam to escape; cook, shaking pan... - 24.8984
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 100.121
Heat oil, margarine and marshmallows and mix with other ingredients.
Press into a 9 x 13" pan. - 30.1779
Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
Love snacking between the meals? Here's something that is healthy and can be munched on without worrying about the carbs. Watch the chef prepare this Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn that is sure going to come handy. - 87.5337
Pumpkin Seed Popcorn
1) In a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat the oil.
2) In the oil, lightly toast the pumpkin seeds, stirring in between.
3) To this, add the oregano, chili powder, and cumin. Stir well.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mixture and mix... - 34.8869
Popcorn Nut Munchies
Pour the oil into a large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid; sprinkle the popping corn into the oil.
Heat slowly, shaking skillet gently as soon as corn begins to pop, and continuing until popping stops.
Pour popped corn into large... - 31.8096
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute the garlic for 1 minute. Do not brown.
3) To this, add the basil and parsley.
4) Over the popcorn, sprinkle this mix.
5) To this, add grated cheese and mix well.
6) A perfect... - 37.8582
1. Using a hot-air popping machine, pop the corn into a large serving bowl and cover with foil to keep it hot. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then... - 29.8784
Spiced Popcorn And Nuts
1. In a hot air popper or in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, pop corn.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add peanuts, pecans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper and salt. Saute over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, until aromatic and... - 32.8286
Sea Bass With Popcorn Ponzu
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the corn, cover and shake over high heat until the kernels have popped. Add the the water, bonito flakes, chiles, rosemary, thyme and allspice and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, cover... - 27.7523
All of you chicken-tarians, here is something most delectable for your palate. Chicken popcorn is a perfect appetizer for any party in any occasion. Watch the video to learn the preparation method. Serve with salad or any special hot and spicy dip to make it... - 110.935
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 120.014
Easy Homemade Popcorn
No movie or a game on television is complete without a bowl of popcorn. Watch this video to learn a super simple homemade popcorn recipe that indeed will impress everyone. Do give it a try. - 109.101
Tomato Soup With Floating Popcorn
1. Place a large saucepan or stockpot on medium heat, add oil and butter and melt. Add celery and onion and sauté for 5 minutes to turn tender. Add stewed tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, stock, vinegar, celery salt, thyme, honey, pepper, basil and salt.... - 38.1696
Popcorn Chicken Gizzards
If you have liked offals dishes before, then you will definitely fall in love with this Fried Popcorn Chicken Gizzards recipe. Have a look at this video to see how Mangchi charmed her Kiwi friends with this crunchy flavor balls. The sesame mayo did some trick... - 134.734
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn.... - 131.28
Barry makes popcorn shrimp / battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. - 107.951
Barry makes popcorn shrimp / battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. - 108.107
How Kettle Corn is made under a tent at a festival. It's pretty hard to do this corrrectly at home without the giant kettle. Video shows why. - 20.0215
Pressed Pop Corn
Cook sugar, corn syrup, butter and cream to a soft ball stage; add salt.
Pour over popped corn and gumdrops.
Put into a shoebox which has been lined with well oiled aluminum foil.
When cool, remove paper and slice. - 33.5306
Ranch Snack Mix
Combine the packages of snacks, goldfish, pretzels and nuts in an extra-large roasting pan and mix well.
Blend the popcorn oil and dressing mix together and pour over the snack mixture.
Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Let... - 30.6477
Kiawah Crackers is flavored oyster crackers. These crackers makes a suitable addition to the menu as an appetizer. The recipe for Kiawah Crackers is way too easy that even a toddler can manage one. - 23.1686
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 90.2143
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 124.542
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
Cancha - Andean Corn Nuts
1. In a pan heat oil and add in the corns. Cover the pan and keep stirring.
2. Take out the popcorn over a paper towel and season with sea salt.
3. Serve popcorn with salsa and nachos and enjoy. - 92.2592
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients.
Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough.
Place dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and press flat.
Bake for about 8 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet to a flat surface to cool.
Other... - 35.5735
Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix
You can enjoy a nice little snack with this Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix recipe. Of course you can make your own variations to this Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix recipe. Enjoy! - 22.0863
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Tater Skin Chips
This Tater Skin Chips recipe is my favorite.On holidays my daughter eminently demands this snack and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This snack is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love... - 33.5761
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of potato and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad dish on every party! - 48.1371
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Jungle Animal Cupcakes: Monkey, Lion, Tiger And Zebra Cupcakes
Lions and tigers and zebras, oh my and don't forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker kitchens... - 120.811