- » Popcorn Cereal Nut
Popcorn Cereal Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popcorn cereal nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popcorn cereal nut recipes.
Party Popcorn Mix
1. In large bowl, mix popcorn, cereal squares, pretzel sticks and nuts.
2. In small saucepan, melt margarine; stir in herb-and-spice blend. Drizzle seasoned margarine over popcorn mixture; toss until well blended. Store popcorn mixture in plastic bag or... - 22.8175
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 30.843
Crunchy Popcorn Mix
In a large bowl, toss the popped corn with the cereal, soybean nuts, and raisins. - 16.3616
Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix
You can enjoy a nice little snack with this Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix recipe. Of course you can make your own variations to this Flavor Crumbles Snack Mix recipe. Enjoy! - 20.0992
Fruit Nut Nibbles
1. Mix cereal, peanuts and banana chips in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Mix margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt; pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until toasted. Watch... - 27.8235
Fruit Nut Nibbles
1. Mix cereal, peanuts and banana chips in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Mix margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt; pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes... - 30.0042
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 39.2763
Sweet Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal and peanuts.
In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the coating and peanut butter, stirring occasionally.
Pour over popcorn mixture; stir to coat.
Spread evenly on waxed paper.
Allow to set for at... - 24.158
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients.
Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough.
Place dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and press flat.
Bake for about 8 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet to a flat surface to cool.
Other... - 33.2199
1. Combine the popcorn, shredded wheat, puffed rice, and nuts in a jelly roll pan. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the paprika, curry, and garlic salt.
2. Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn mixture. Bake in a 325-de-gree oven for 10 minutes.... - 22.411