- » Popcorn
Popcorn is the popular name for ‘popping corn’. The kernel of maize tends to swell up on application of heat and bursts with a popping sound. It produces a ‘pop’ like sound as its kernel is ... More »
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Want a really delicious homemade treat for Halloween? Try making Caramel popcorn, it's a tried and tested recipe by Chef Tawnya's mother and here in the video Tawnya is going share her family recipe with the rest of the world. It’s such an easy recipe, you... - 137.568
Wondering what tasty treats you can offer your children. You must surely try this caramelized popcorn. Also a wonderful Halloween treat, these popcorns just melt in the mouth and can be so much fun. - 137.536
Popcorn extravaganza is simply a show off of culinary creativity and how you can yank these all time favorite munch into a triple pleasure snack. Watch on this video to find the secret of turning ordinary popcorn into a salacious snack. - 133.873
Kids love to eat popcorn, so here a delicious variation of popcorns. Weelicious host is making cheese popcorns for her son and his friends. They are inexpensive, high in fiber and delicious. Its super easy to make, just add a quarter cup of nutritional yeast... - 128.309
Perfect Holiday Popcorn
Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time. - 122.736
Quick Stove Top Popcorn
If you often crave for popcorn at the most wee hour of the day, then this recipe would be just perfect. Homemade popcorn has a fresh flavor, which you would surely prefer. So, stock up the corn kernels to pop up the popcorns at anytime of the day. - 122.008
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 121.047
Nothing like a cheesy and spicy cauliflower popcorn to snack upon. Watch this amazing video to make a healthy and nutritious snack at home. The video is very interesting so that this simple popcorn can be easily made and served anytime to surprise your family... - 114.843
Whiskey Flavored Sweet Popcorn
A silent video that shows how to make the super simple popcorn that is flavored with whiskey to munch during a good movie. This is a must watch, make and eat recipe for all who enjoy good movies and relish lip-smacking popcorn while watching them. And there... - 114.083
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Would you like to try a sweet variation of the good old popcorn this weekend for the game? This video is just apt or you. Watch the chef share this super delicious sweet popcorn recipe that is totally worth trying. - 112.29
Cheddar And Bacon Popcorn Balls
Inviting friends to watch a game together on television? Here's a great snack idea that might come handy. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare these Cheddar and Bacon Popcorn Balls which will certainly impress your guests. - 112.167
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.155
Wanna spend some fun and quality time with your kids? Involve them in this project of serving popcorns in 4 different flavors. All you need is to prepare the popcorn in your oven and then add different flavors to spice them up. Watch the video to know more... - 107.936
How To Make Caramel Popcorn/puffcorn Video
These homemade caramel popcorns are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This is an excellently made video to help you prepare delicious caramel popcorn with paper bag and with minimal hassles. You can either serve these popcorns as a snack or even... - 107.039
Homemade Popcorn Balls
Looking for a munching snack for your kids, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make popcorn balls. This is a yummy snack to munch. Most of all it is quick and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 106.434
Fun Halloween Popcorn Trail Mix
1. In a bowl, place all of the ingredients and combine.
2. Use individual treat bags to place the mixture.
3. Serve as a snack. - 104.941
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 104.834
1. Place a large pot on medium high flame, add vegetable oil and popcorn in it. Cover with lid, and let it pop. Watch closely and remove pot from heat when the popping slows down.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil, and scatter popcorn on... - 103.987
Old-fashioned Sweet Caramel Popcorn Balls
Ditch the buttered or spiced popcorn! This movie night, sweeten up your hours with old-fashioned sweet caramel popcorn balls. Crunchy, chewy, and satisfying, this treat makes for a delectable indulgence for all popcorn lovers. Stream the video recipe for more... - 103.934
Party Favorite Sweet Chocolate-coated Popcorn
Chocolate-coated popcorn makes for a tasty party snack the guests are likely to dive in for. Here's the best chocolate corn recipe you will ever taste. Tasty, crunchy and sweet, you should make an extra batch for yourself so that you have some more popcorn... - 103.484
Popcorn On Stovetop
When it comes to popcorns, popcorns on stovetops are anytime better than the microwave ones. In this video, simple chef is making his popcorns and shows the recipe for popcorn on stovetop. The only hard and fast rule is to cook them in a heavy bottomed... - 102.458
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 101.789
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 100.845
If you haven't tried making popcorn at home, watch this video recipe of Homemade Popcorn and give it a try. You will be surprised to find out, how delicious this homemade stuff tastes. Now you know what you have to do when you have craving for popcorn. - 97.7157
Famous Chocolate Popcorn
Are you looking for a sweet treat for Halloween must try this recipe. Watch the video to know how quick and easy it goes. The chocolate popcorn is enjoyed not only by kids but adults too. - 96.9041
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 94.6308
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.6744
Homemade Organic Spiced Popcorn
Why not involve your kids in the kitchen these holidays. Look at this video and encourage them to make some spiced popcorn at home for thier snack time. The video is interesting and great to see the kids making such wonderful popcorn themselves. Check it... - 91.0291
Red Hot & Spicy Popcorn
Chef has a simple way to jazz up your regular popcorns and comes with a special dish, Spiced up popcorn. Whether you are alone or with friends, it makes a great evening snack. If you like it spicy, add more chilies. - 84.2183
Spicy Garlic And Crushed Pepper Popcorn
Looking to add an interesting twist to mainstream popcorn? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make spicy popcorn that everyone is guaranteed to love! - 83.7772
Popcorn less than 5 minute. This video prepares popcorn from fresh corn kennels. Just tossed in oil for a few minutes and get crunchy fresh popcorn. Try and mix a dollop of molten butter to make it more flavorful and exciting. - 82.9725
Raw Mushroom Popcorn Snack
A crispy snack for a boring day made using mushroom that are coated with ground flaxseeds. This works well as a picnic snack too. Watch the video and determine your best time to enjoy the snack. - 82.5343
How To Cook Popcorn
Watching a movie or enjoying a game on television is so incomplete without a bowl full of popcorn. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare your own in the kitchen. This one is really simple and you are sure to love it. - 80.7713
The other day when I was at the vegetable shop I saw some popcorn.
It was the first time I’d seen popcorn that was still on the cob, so I had to buy it. - 79.8837
Spicy Popcorn Shrimp
Do you wanna learn how to make the appetizing Popcorn Shrimp recipe? In the video, Barry makes popcorn shrimp/battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. Don't miss the video! - 79.6591
Here's an interesting snack to munch on which can easily replace your regular fried snacks. If you are one of those who like to munch between meals, then this one is just for you. Buckwheat Popcorn is really simple to make and can be prepared in a jiffy.... - 78.7709
Sweet Popcorn Balls
Watching a game with your pals? Make it all the more fun with these yummy popcorn balls. Watch chef june share her personal favorite recipe that you too can replicate in your kitchen almost effortlessly. - 76.6768
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4951
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Mix nuts and seeds.
Stir honey and water together over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 250Â°F.
Add butter, vanilla, salt and wheat germ.
Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread mixture into a large baking pan.
Bake at... - 44.1783
rut popped corn into large bowl or pan; place in a 250Â°F oven to keep it warm.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter in a deep saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and bring to boiling: uncover and set candy thermometer in... - 42.9818
Bring sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt to a boil in a large pot, stirring.
Bring to 250Â°F or 120Â°C, using a candy thermometer.
Turn off heat.
Quickly stir in baking soda.
Remove from heat.
Add popcorn and peanuts, gently combine with caramel.
Divide... - 42.942
Have popcorn ready in large bowl.
You will need to pop 1/2 cup (125 mL) of kernels.
Do not salt.
Put sugar, water, molasses, vinegar and salt into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir until it begins to boil.
Continue to cook without stirring to hard ball stage,... - 42.3822
Three In One Popcorn Crunch
Place popcorn and peanuts in large buttered heatproof containers or bowls; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, corn syrup, water, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 285° (soft-crack stage), stirring... - 42.0887
Herbed Tamari Popcorn
1) Use a large saucepan or pot to pour generous amount of oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
2) Add all the herbs and stir in.
3) Place the saucepan, over medium-high flame and heat up the oil to smoke.
4) Add popcorn to the smoking... - 41.377
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn, 1/2 cup at a time, in an open wire popper or in a covered pan, using 1 tbsp of oil with each popping.
Pour the popped corn into a very large buttered bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sugar, molasses, and salt.
Bring to the... - 41.2264
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.187
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan combine popcorn, potato sticks and nuts.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Bake in the preheated oven... - 40.1221
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 39.7601
1. If using an electric popper, follow manufacturer's directions. Otherwise, for each pan of popcorn, heat hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening and lard or cooking oil in heavy skillet or saucepan having tight-fitting cover.
2. Add enough... - 39.4936
Popcorn anyone? The apt thing to make for a party or get together! This video shows you how to make popcorn on a winter day, though lacking in presentation and quality of the video! The recipe can be watched, see the video for more! - 39.1621
Molasses Popcorn Balls
1. In a pan add molasses, sugar, water and vinegar. Mix well
2. Cook to a firm ball stage (250°).
3. Take off from heat.
4. Wipe the crystals off pan.
5. Add soda and combine well.
6. Pour the mixture over corn. Mix together.
7. Grease hands with... - 39.1225
Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
A cauliflower dish which is raw and added with cheddar cheese and some seasonings! A recipe doubtful enough to be used! A video which is poorly done! - 39.1176
Would you like to try an easy Popcorn Ball Recipe? This is a perfect Popcorn Ball Recipe for you. I got this recipe from my grandmother. This is a kid friendly recipe. Whenever I cook this Popcorn Ball, they never last long around in my home. My kids love... - 38.4674
Popcorn Christmas Trees
Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and food coloring until blended.
Pour over... - 38.299
Christmas Popcorn Balls
1. To pop popcorn: Heat oil in heavy, 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. To test temperature of pan, add 1 kernel of com; cover pan and shake often. When kernel pops, add 1/2 cup popcorn in a single layer; cover; shake pan often. Continue until all corn in... - 38.1782
Grease two wooden spoons; set aside.
On lightly greased rimmed (preferably nonstick) baking sheet, combine popcorn and nuts.
Break up banana chips; add to popcorn mixture.
Place in 200Â°F (100Â°C) oven to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, bring sugar,... - 38.1077
California Popcorn Brittle
1. Combine both kinds of sugar, corn syrup, water and the salt in a large saucepan. Stir with wooden spoon to mix well.
2. Heat, stirring, just until sugar is dissolved; then cook to 260°F on candy thermometer, or until a few drops tested in cold water form... - 37.8379
Place sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat and stir over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F. or until a drop of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water.
Off... - 37.7061
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.7022
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1) Lightly butter a pan and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup and salt.
3) Cook the sugar mixture, stirring continuously, until sugar dissolves.
4) In a kettle, transfer the sugar mixture over popped corn.
5)... - 37.5831
Baked Popcorn Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add warm popcorns, nuts to the creamed mixture and stir well until coated.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly... - 37.5797
Plain Caramel Corn
Caramel corn is a snack cum dessert recipe for popped corn. Made in the microwave with popped corn along with a mix of brown sugar, corn syrup and butter, the caramel corn is drenched in the caramel syrup before serving. - 37.5332
1. In a kettle, boil water, corn syrup, sugar until temperature reaches 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat.
2. Add popcorn and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over greased inverted pudding moulds, evenly
4. Allow to cool at room... - 36.8727
Popcorn Raisin Treat
1. In a 9-inch skillet, melt the margarine over medium heat
2. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon
3. Use a spoon to toss the ingredients well
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving
5. Serve immediately - 36.8338
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 36.7382
Fall Harvest Popcorn
Fall Harvest Popcorn is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5104
Pink Popcorn Balls
You will need to pop a scant 1 cup (225 ml) of popcorn.
Put in large bowl or pot and salt to taste.
Put gelatin, sugar and syrup into saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Pour over popcorn.
Stir to coat well.
Form into balls buttering... - 36.3335
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 36.2884
Honey Popcorn Balls
1.Start by discarding all the imperfect kernels and put the popped corn into a large pan.
2.Cook sugar, syrup and water to the medium crack stage (280Â° F.).
3.Add flavoring and salt.
4.Pour over the corn, stirring with a spoon so that all... - 36.2662
Remove all unpopped kernels from the popped corn.
Put popcorn in a 17 x 12 x 2 inch baking pan.
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine.
Cook and stir over medium heat till margarine melts and mixture boils.
Reduce heat to... - 36.0336
Keep popcorn warm in 300° oven.
Cover outside of an empty 8-ounce coffee can with brown wrapping paper and secure with tape.
Turn right side up and place on waxed paper.
In buttered saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir... - 36.0203
Put the popcorn in a very large, warm bowl.
Stir in any optional additions at this point.
In saucepan combine molasses, water, sugar, vinegar and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture heats to 275°F (135°C) on a candy thermometer... - 35.8312
Old Time Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300° to 350° oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 250°.
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped... - 35.748
Fruity Popcorn Treat
Devour this delicious Fruity Popcorn Treat. It is pretty easy to prepare the Fruity Popcorn Treat for parties and get together! - 35.7272
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls is a Halloween recipe. As I a child my friends and I had great fun making this popcorn balls. Popcorn ball gets it taste from brown sugar mixed with corn syrup and popcorns and flavored with vanilla extracts. - 35.7092
Candied Popcorn is love by many around the world. Candied Popcorn gets its taste from peanuts mixed with popcorn and flavored by vanilla extracts. Candied Popcorn is loved by kids. - 35.4642
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 35.239
Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300°F to 350°F oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, com syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage (or till candy thermometer registers 250°F).
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped corn.
Stir just... - 35.2266
Popcorn balls are candied popcorn made with sugar and honey coating. The popped corn is coated with a cooked syrup and shaped into balls. Served as a sweet snack, the popcorn balls are perfect for parties and picnics. - 35.1488
Buttered Popcorn Balls
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Popcorn Balls is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Popcorn Balls and excite your family's palate and yours... - 35.0418
Jingle Popcorn Balls
In large bowl combine popped corn, gumdrops, and dates.
In heavy saucepan combine corn syrup, honey, vinegar, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Cook over medium heat to hard-ball stage (candy thermometer registers 260°F).
Add butter or margarine and vanilla,... - 34.8679
Pop the corn and keep warm in 250° oven.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients, except soda and vanilla.
Stir until dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir thoroughly.
Return... - 34.602
1. In a pan, boil sugar ore syrup along with butter and water.
2. Boil it until it forms a long thread.
3. Pour this mixture over corn.
4. Shape the paste into balls, if desired.
5. Serve hot. - 34.5897
Quick Peanutty Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan, mix corn syrup, sugar and boil until sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add popped corns and the warm cornmeal mixture, mix and allow to cool.
4.... - 34.5589
This Glazed Popcorn is very easy to make and adds lots of fun during the whole preparation process. Use popped popcorn for better results. Give it a try and you will love it too. - 34.246
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Spread freshly popped corn in large roasting pan.
Keep warm In 250° conventional oven.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 4-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes more,... - 34.2449
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Measure popped corn into large bowl.
Combine sugars, corn syrup, water, vinegar and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
Cook, stirring constantly, to 260° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of... - 34.1698
Sweet Popcorn Balls
In saucepan combine molasses, syrup, and vinegar.
Cook until 266°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Stir in butter and salt and pour slowly over popped corn, stirring so that each... - 34.0761
Place the popcorn in a very large glass or metal bowl.
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter or margarine, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Continue... - 34.0044
Sugared Popcorn Balls
Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt in saucepan; cook until mixture becomes brittle when tried in cold water (270°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add vanilla and stir; pour slowly over popped corn; mix.
Grease fingers with extra margarine and form... - 33.9887
Bazaar Caramel Popcorn
Boil sugar, margarine, syrup and salt for 5 minutes, stirring constantly - do not overcook.
Add vanilla, stir in soda - stir.
Pour over popped corn and stir to coat well.
Put in large shallow pans at 250Â°F for about 1 hour - stir occasionally.
If you feel... - 33.9321
1. In a bowl put popped corn.
2. Cook the other ingredients to a firm ball stage.
3. Pour syrup over com and stir to coat kernels.
4. Grease hands with butter and quickly shape corn into 2" balls.
5. Serve warm. - 33.8521
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 33.845
Combine sugar, syrup, vinegar and salt in saucepan; place over low heat.
Cook until mixture reaches soft-ball stage on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla, butter, soda and cream of tartar.
Beat with egg beater until foamy.
Pour over pop- corn;... - 33.5761
Chocolate Popcorn Balls
Pop popcorn according to package directions (approximately 3 quarts popped).
In heavy saucepan, melt Chocolate Chips with corn syrup.
Stir in water, sugar and salt; heat to boiling, without stirring.
Cook until hard ball stage (245° F) or about 40... - 33.5761
Fourth Of July Pop Corn Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
One cup at a time, blend popped popcorn in blender at low speed, until you have 1 1/2 cups of finely ground popcorn.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites on high speed.
At lower speed, add sugar gradually until egg whites are glossy and... - 33.5354
Harvest Moon Popcorn
Combine all ingredients except popcorn and potatoes.
Put popcorn and potatoes in a large bowl.
Pour seasoned butter over all and toss well.
Spread mixture in a 15x10x1-inch pan.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 8-10 minutes, stirring once. - 33.4463
Chocolate Popcorn Balls
1. In a pan add first five ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil and cook to a firm ball stage. Combine quickly
3. Grease hands with butter and quickly shape corn into 2" balls.
4. Serve warm. - 33.4458
Popcorn Recipes By Category