- » Poor Mans Pudding
Poor Mans Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poor mans pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poor mans pudding recipes.
Poor Man's Christmas Pudding
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Poor Man'S Christmas Pudding has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this Poor Man'S Christmas Pudding with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try... - 38.2385
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 126.141
Poor Man S Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean rice in water and mix all the ingredients.
3) Take a buttered casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 3 hours. To prevent rice from settling, stir the pudding... - 41.2692
Poor Man's Pudding
1) In a bowl, add in the chopped suet, raisins, currants and grated bread. Give it a little toss.
2) Now add the flour that has been sifted with baking powder and brown sugar.
3) Pour in the milk and for a smooth batter.
4) In a well greased mould,... - 44.1559
Poor Man's Pudding
Combine the brown sugar, water and butter in a saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
Cream the shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Beat in the vanilla and... - 44.7735
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.496
Pudding Chomeur - The Perfect Christmas Dessert
Join the Kitchen Witch today as she demonstrates how to make Pudding Chomeur, or "Poor Man's Pudding," a dish that originated in Quebec during the depression. It's made with easy ingredients that most cooks should have on hand and has been the star dessert on... - 0