- » Pomme De Terre
Pomme De Terre Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pomme De Terre recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pomme De Terre recipes.
Easy Potato Terrine
The potato terrine is a very popular dish that can be enriched with your favorite ingredients! - 128.85
Pommes De Terre Galette
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
With a potato masher or fork, mash the potatoes and place them in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the onion, salt, pepper and parsley and mix well.
Beat in 1 1/2 ounces [3 tablespoons] of the butter... - 40.2172
Pomme De Terre Alphonse
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Scrub the potatoes and wash them in water.
3) Boil the potatoes partially and let cool after draining well.
4) Cut them into slices without peeling off the skin.
5) In a greased... - 39.1767
Pommes De Terre Soufflees
Pommes De Terre Soufflees is a fried potato recipe that is french in origin. Fried in vegetabel oil, this simple fried potato recipe or Pommes De Terre Soufflees can be served as a side in meals or with mussels as the french love it! - 36.0187
Chapeau Du Pomme De Terre
Bake the potatoes at 370 degrees for one hour.
Scoop out the insides into a mixing bowl.
Discard the skins.
Mash the potatoes with a fork or in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Stir in the melted butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Blend... - 33.8012
You May Also Like!
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is a cheesy baked potato recipe made with roquefort cheese. Herbed with chives and seasoned, the Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is prepared with sour cream and best served piping hot and oven fresh! - 41.382
Pommes De Terre Berny
My love for pommes de terre berny developed during high school days. The recipe is simple and will never fail to impress your guests. I often prepare this dish and serve it as an appetizer. Stop looking and try this pommes de terre berny recipe immediately. - 45.8921
Pommes De Terre Marquises
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 43.3901
Paillasson De Pommes De Terres
1.Grate the potatoes
2.Rinse the grated potatoes with cold water.
3.Let the potatoes dry by wrapping in atea towel.
4.Once done, season the grated potatoes with salt and pepper.
5.Heat the fat.
6.Once hot press the potatoes to make a cake of 1/2"... - 37.6236
Boules De Pommes De Terre
1) In a large bowl, mash together the goat's cheese, half of the cream, margarine and the egg.
2) To this, add the potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) With your hands, shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls. Wet your hands before... - 43.1089
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502
Pommes De Terre Lyonnaise
1. Boil potatoes, peel and cut into rounds.
2. Slice onions and fry till golden brown. Remove.
3. Toss potatoes in fat. Add onions. Mix well. Remove and serve hot garnished with chopped parsley. - 30.6494
Pommes De Terre Provencale
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the sliced potatoes, lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 min, drain well.
2) In a small pan, saute the onion and garlic until soft.
3) In a small ovenproof dish, place 1/3 the sliced potatoes, 1/2 the tomato,... - 42.5081
Pommes De Terre A L'ail
Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the bacon and fry until golden and crisp.
Arrange the potatoes, cheese and bacon in layers in a greased ovenproof dish, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the top with garlic and parsley.
Cover... - 31.7703
Pommes De Terre A La Provencale
Place the garlic, bouquet garni and water in a pan and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cool, remove both from the pan, discard the bouquet garni and peel the garlic.
Pound the garlic in a mortar with the water from the pan until smooth.
Spoon half the garlic... - 31.2899
Pomme De Terre Recipes By Category