- » Pomme
Enjoy our collection of Pomme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pomme recipes.
Easy Potato Terrine
The potato terrine is a very popular dish that can be enriched with your favorite ingredients! - 128.85
Classic Pommes Maxim
Hosting a family get together? Impress your family and friends with your culinary skills by preparing this Classic Pommes Maxim. This recipe is simple and makes for a great side dish. Do give it a try. - 101.996
* 2 average potato
* 12 g Leek Raw
* 3 oz Ham
* 1 egg yolk
* 2 oz Cheese, Cheddar
* 2 tbsp Roux
* 100 ml Milk
* 1/2 cup Vegetable, Onion
Bake the potatoes.
Cut in half.
Scoop out potato, save skins.
Mash the potato with yolk.
Sweat... - 50.5479
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502
Pommes Au Beurre
1) Wash and peel the potatoes.
2) Use a melon scoop or vegetable cutter, to cut the potatoes into small balls.
3) In a bowl, pour in ice water to dip the potato balls for 1 hour.
4) Drain the potatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
5) In... - 46.3801
Pomme De Terre Berny
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Cook the peeled potatoes in boiling water until soft.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in butter, 1 egg yolk and cream until very... - 46.0645
Pommes De Terre Berny
My love for pommes de terre berny developed during high school days. The recipe is simple and will never fail to impress your guests. I often prepare this dish and serve it as an appetizer. Stop looking and try this pommes de terre berny recipe immediately. - 45.8921
Minute Steaks Dijonnaise With Pommes Frites
1) In a saucepan or a deep fryer, heat the oil to 350°F, then fry the rinsed and dried julienned potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, sprinkle with the salt and pepper and... - 45.6879
Salade De Pommes
Pare and core the apples.
Whip the sugar into the water.
Heat the water in a sauce pan.
Poach the apples in sugar syrup until tender.
Remove and chill.
While the apples are chilling, blend the shrimp, celery, green onion, peppers and mayonnaise.
Stuff the... - 45.1069
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter and water and allow to boil.
2) Take off from the heat and add the flour and beat well.
3) Cool the mix and add in the eggs and salt.
4) Beat thoroughly.
5) Blend well into the duchesse potatoes.
6) Form into cork... - 43.5368
Pommes De Terre Marquises
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 43.3901
Boules De Pommes De Terre
1) In a large bowl, mash together the goat's cheese, half of the cream, margarine and the egg.
2) To this, add the potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) With your hands, shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls. Wet your hands before... - 43.1089
Combine butter, water and salt in large saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until butter is melted.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Return to heat and stir constantly to let mixture dry, about 20 seconds.
Add eggs 2 at a time and beat on high speed of... - 43.0302
Pommes De Terre A La Creme
Boil potatoes in their skins in salted water until tender.
Cut in1/4-inch slices.
Put slices in saucepan with just enough hot milk to cover.
Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Cook until milk is reduced to about half original... - 42.8452
Pommes De Terre Provencale
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the sliced potatoes, lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 min, drain well.
2) In a small pan, saute the onion and garlic until soft.
3) In a small ovenproof dish, place 1/3 the sliced potatoes, 1/2 the tomato,... - 42.5081
Duckling De Pomme
Rinse duckling pieces (omit wings, necks, and backs) and drain on absorbent paper.
Using kitchen shears or a knife, cut off excess fat.
Rub duckling with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a large skillet; add duckling.
Saute until well browned... - 42.414
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut lengthwise into thin slices to make the bottom of potato will be flat.
3. Keeping flat side down, introduce crosswise slits along potato’s length at ¼ inch distance, leaving aside ¼... - 42.4007
Pomme De Terre A La Barban Conne
1) Skin the potatoes and slice them into thick pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) oven before baking.
3) In salted water, boil the potatoes until cooked but still firm and then drain.
4) In a sauce pan, heat butter and cook flour... - 41.8648
Pommes Aux Fruits Glaces
Put the candied orange and lemon peel in a cup with the rum to soak.
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a pan over very low heat.
Add the lemon rind and juice.
Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
Add to the syrup.
Increase the heat to high and boil... - 41.5481
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is a cheesy baked potato recipe made with roquefort cheese. Herbed with chives and seasoned, the Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is prepared with sour cream and best served piping hot and oven fresh! - 41.382
Tart Aux Canneberges Et Pommes
1. If using fresh cranberries, place them in a pan with sufficient water to cover. Bring to the boil and simmer until the cranberries all 'pop'. Continue cooking until nearly all the liquid has evaporated, then add the sugar and cook for another few minutes,... - 40.9677
Are you looking for a truly authentic Pommes Noisettes recipe? The French Pommes Noisettes is enticing as a Side Dish for meals. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Pommes Noisettes time and again. Stop ruminating and make this... - 40.583
Pommes De Terre Galette
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
With a potato masher or fork, mash the potatoes and place them in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the onion, salt, pepper and parsley and mix well.
Beat in 1 1/2 ounces [3 tablespoons] of the butter... - 40.2172
Orange Pommes Croquettes
1. Boil the potatoes and drain the water completely.
2. Also, put the boiled potatoes back on the heat to dry out completely.
3. After that, rub them in a sieve or pass through a potato ricer.
4. Make a firm paste mix by beating egg yolks, butter, and... - 39.4796
1) Dice the bacon and lightly fry in the butter.
2) Take out the bacon and add sliced onion.
3) Peel and slice the potatoes, and add to the pan.
4) Mix in the bacon and stock and season to taste.
5) Transfer into an ovenproof dish and cover with... - 39.221
Pomme De Terre Alphonse
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Scrub the potatoes and wash them in water.
3) Boil the potatoes partially and let cool after draining well.
4) Cut them into slices without peeling off the skin.
5) In a greased... - 39.1767
1) In a pan, add diced potatoes with salt, pepper, nutmeg and 1/2 oz (12.5 g) butter.
2) Pour in enough milk to cover and cook the potatoes till just tender.
3) Keep the pan uncovered while cooking.
4) Transfer to a greased casserole and sprinkle with... - 38.6484
1) Boil water with sugar and vanilla until sugar dissolves and then poach in the apples.
2) Remove from heat and drain.
3) Blend chocolate with butter and dip the apples in the chocolate sauce.
4) In large champagne glasses, scoop ice cream,... - 38.276
Paillasson De Pommes De Terres
1.Grate the potatoes
2.Rinse the grated potatoes with cold water.
3.Let the potatoes dry by wrapping in atea towel.
4.Once done, season the grated potatoes with salt and pepper.
5.Heat the fat.
6.Once hot press the potatoes to make a cake of 1/2"... - 37.6236
1) Slice the onions.
2) In a pan, heat butter and cook onions without browning. Transfer into an ovenproof dish.
3) Peel and slice the potatoes and add with the onions.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5) Add in the stock and the butter and place in... - 36.3243
Salad De Chou Rouge Aux Pommes
1. Slice cabbage into quarters and discard its core.
2. Shred the leaves finely using a sharp knife, mandoline slicer or food processor. Place them in a salad bowl.
3. In a pan, boil vinegar.
4. Pour the vinegar over chopped cabbage... - 36.1915
Pommes De Terre Soufflees
Pommes De Terre Soufflees is a fried potato recipe that is french in origin. Fried in vegetabel oil, this simple fried potato recipe or Pommes De Terre Soufflees can be served as a side in meals or with mussels as the french love it! - 36.0187
Peel potatoes, cut into large pieces, and cook in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and mash.
Put potatoes into top part of double boiler and add 1/4 cup butter.
Beat in cream to desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper to... - 35.6222
Pomme De Terre Boulangere
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C) before baking.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion in it.
3) Mix in potatoes and heat for 10 minutes, stirring well.
4) To an 8 cup (2 L) casserole dish, transfer the mixture and pour in... - 35.5343
Pommes Au Lard
1) Peel and quarter the potatoes.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) In a pan, add the potatoes, bacon and onion.
4) Add enough stock to just cover the potatoes and season to taste.
5) Allow to gently simmer till the potatoes are tender.
6) Garnish with... - 35.5328
Pommes A' La Diable
Boil the sugar, water together with the vanilla bean, reduce heat stirring until sugar has dissolved.
Poach the apples until tender.
Whip the cream to thick but not stiff, fold in the sour cream and confectioners' sugar.
Place apples on plates, smother with... - 34.7188
Tarte Aux Pommes Et Amandes
1. Sift the flour and sugar together into a bowl. Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend together with the egg. Knead lightly until smooth, then wrap in cling film or greaseproof paper and refrigerate for 30... - 34.6553
Poulet Koti Et Pommes
Truss the chicken so that it can be handled easily.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet. Brown chicken all over on medium heat. Remove from skillet.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Discard drippings from skillet. Add 2 tablespoons butter and return to... - 33.951
Chapeau Du Pomme De Terre
Bake the potatoes at 370 degrees for one hour.
Scoop out the insides into a mixing bowl.
Discard the skins.
Mash the potatoes with a fork or in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Stir in the melted butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Blend... - 33.8012
1) In a bowl, combine the hot potato, butter, a little cheese, and season to taste.
2) Spread in a buttered gratin dish and top with the left over cheese and breadcrumbs.
3) Grill till the cheese turns golden brown.
4) Sprinkle with grated... - 33.3109
Classic Pommes Frites
Peel potatoes, then slice them into 1/4-inch-thick planks.
Stack a few of the planks and slice them lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide sticks; repeat until all potato planks are cut into sticks.
Rinse potatoes with cold water; dry thoroughly on towels.
Heat oil in... - 33.2701
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a baking tin and place aside.
3) On the greased tin, pipe the potato to make the shape of cottage loaves.
4) In each of the shape, make a shallow well using your thumb at the... - 32.8548
1) Thinly strip the potatoes and soak in cold water to remove excess starch.
2) Drain the potatoes and dry in a clean, dry tea towel.
3) Fry in deep fat till crisp and golden brown.
4) Drain on absorbent paper towels.
5) Serve hot sprinkled... - 32.2316
Pommes De Terre A L'ail
Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the bacon and fry until golden and crisp.
Arrange the potatoes, cheese and bacon in layers in a greased ovenproof dish, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the top with garlic and parsley.
Cover... - 31.7703
Pommes De Terre A La Provencale
Place the garlic, bouquet garni and water in a pan and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cool, remove both from the pan, discard the bouquet garni and peel the garlic.
Pound the garlic in a mortar with the water from the pan until smooth.
Spoon half the garlic... - 31.2899
1) Bake jacket potatoes.
2) Using a fork, scoop out the pulp of the potato and mash.
3) Mix in butter and seasoning.
4) Shape into large medallions and shallow fry till golden brown.
5) Top with chopped parsley and serve. - 30.738
1) In a bowl, mix in the egg, butter and seasoning with the potatoes and beat well.
2) Pipe the mixture into pyramids.
3) Use as a topping over dishes or pipe onto baking sheets and bake. - 30.6648
Les Pommes Rissolees
1) Peel potatoes.
2) Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20-30 minutes.
3) Remove the pan and drain the potatoes.
4) In a skillet, melt butter, cover, and cook potatoes until golden shaking the pan occasionally.
5)... - 30.5071
Les Pommes Nouvelles
1) Boil potatoes with skin until tender.
2) When done, drain, and peel the potatoes.
3) Toss the potatoes lightly in butter.
4) Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. - 27.1553
Bande De Pommes
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Roll out flaky dough 1/4 in (0.65 cm) thick on lightly floured surface. Use ruler to measure rectangle of about 5xl5 in(13x38 cm). Using pastry wheel, cut out rectangle and transfer to cookie sheet. Prick dough with... - 25.8474
Pommes Flambees Au Calvados
1. Peel and core the apples, plunging them into a basin of salted water to prevent discoloration.
2. Dry the apples, then pour a little cooled melted butter into the palm of your hand and rub it all over them. Stand them in a greased baking dish and sprinkle... - 21.2913