- » Pomfret Masala Fry
Pomfret Masala Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pomfret masala fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pomfret masala fry recipes.
Masala Fried Pomfret
1. Wash, scale and trim the fins of the fish.
2. Remove the intestines and bones.
3. Wash again in vinegar. Make gashes on the fish.
4. Grind the spices and salt and stuff the fish; smear outside as well.
5. Tie up with a piece of twine. Allow to stand for a... - 41.0981
1. Grind the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Rub 2 dsp marinade evenly all over the fish and keep covered in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, green chillies and ginger; fry till the onions are light brown in colour. Add... - 38.0575
Pomfret Curry Masala
Marinate fish with salt and turmeric. Keep aside.
Blend coconut with chilli powder, Cumin Seeds, pepper and curd.
Heat oil in a pan; fry chopped onion, stir fry for a couple of minutes.
Add tomato and stir for a couple of minutes.
Add fish and coconut... - 38.4995
You May Also Like!
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
Yummy and nutritious Stuffed Pomfret is frequently made at home. This tasty seafood treat is one of my favorite dishes. Try this brilliant Stuffed Pomfret recipe! - 44.1887
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 40.2664
Indian Fried Pomfret
Pom-fret fry makes my husband and daughter crazy. It's one of the most favorite dish in sea food at our home. Its very simple, easy and tasty recipe.No matter when you cook this, for lunch, brunch, dinner, I am sure it will just vanish from dish in no time! - 106.859
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
Chamna Ne Kolmi No Patio ( Prawn And Pomfret Patia )
4. Wash pomfret and prawns separately, apply salt and set aside.
5. Grind coconut, garlic, Kashmiri chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, pepper corns and masalas with the vinegar on a grinding stone or in a mixer.
6. Put the sesame oil, onions and curry... - 29.2402
Chammna Nu Achaar ( Pomfret Pickle )
1. Cut each pomfret into small pieces. Wash well, apply salt, turmeric and chilli powder and set aside. Do not use the soft stomach flap portion.
2. Take a frypan and half fill it with oil. Fry the fish pieces in small batches taking care not to bruise... - 28.0133
Pomfret Goa Curry
Mix sliced onion and salt together in a pan and leave for ten minutes.
Add ground spices and mix well.
Add cocum, strained tamarind juice, lime juice and salt and three cups water.
Place pan on fire and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Add coconut milk,... - 44.1023
Meen Mulakittathu (kerala Style Fish In Red Gravy)
Toddy shops in Kerala serve the best seafood delicacies and this recipe is a sure shot way to recreate one such fish curries! Spicy and in semi-gravy consistency, this dish is traditionally prepared in earthenware cooking pots for perfect blending of flavor... - 0