- » Pomegranate Juice Wine
Pomegranate Juice Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pomegranate juice wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pomegranate juice wine recipes.
Loin Of Veal With Pomegranate Juice Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Spread the coriander (including stems) over the loin of veal and press into the meat.
Put the veal in a bowl just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour the marinade over the... - 38.5507
Grilled Flat Iron Steaks With Pomegranate Wine Sauce
1. Place steak on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil on steak, and brush it evenly on both sides.
3. Place a stock pot on medium high heat. Pour pomegranate juice, wine and vinegar into it. Simmer and reduce the... - 112.224
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.8691
Pama Pomegranate Mojito
In this video Bridget has reincarnated the age old mojito by adding her own little twist and making a pama pomegranate mojito. Take a look at the recipe for this jazzy mojito recipe and get a bottle of this pama liqueur and jazz up your evening get togethers... - 121.757
Cut pomegranates into halves.
Squeeze out juice on orange or lemon juicer, the way you would that of an orange or lemon.
Add lemon juice and sugar.
Serve diluted with water or soda, or over crushed ice. - 32.7255
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 108.798
In a mixing glass add all ingredients and shake with ice. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lime wheel. - 18.2393
To obtain pomegranate juice, remove pomegranate seeds, making sure no yellow membrane remains.
Place seeds in several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Crush seeds and drain off juice.
Mix juice with lime juice.
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water.
Let stand for 5... - 40.8644
Halve and pit avocados and scoop flesh into a bowl.
Stir or mash in lemon and lime juices.
Add scallion, jalapeno, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in pomegranate seeds. - 34.5755
1) Half the pomegranates and hollow out the seed pulp.
2) Blend the pomegranates pulp in a food processor for 1 minute and save the liquid on straining.
3) Combine together pomegranate liquid with apple juice.
4) Take collins glasses;... - 30.1981
Put the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
Bring to a boil, then boil rapidly for 15 minutes, until you have a light syrup.
Leave to cool.
To extract the pomegranate juice, squeeze and press the skin firmly... - 35.6481
1. In a tumbler take ice cubes, vodka, triple sec or cointreau and pomegranate juice.
2. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Pour the drink into a martini glass and serve. - 91.7231
Sparkling Pomegranate Martini
Combine ingredients in the Twist ‘n Sparkle and carbonate using one iSi soda charger. Wait 1 minute before release. Serve over ice and garnish if desired.
To learn more about Twist 'n Sparkle or find out where you can purchase this product visit:... - 14.5013
Super Antioxidant Pomegranate Martini
Antioxidants play a key role in keeping our body healthy and free from many infections. Check out KC Pomering showing how to make a Super Antioxidant Martini with pomegranate juice as the base drink along with couple of other gluten free extracts. Great way... - 120.733
Best summer drink ever! Explore this video to know it all. Pomegranate martini is a wonderfully refreshing drink. The sweet and crisp taste makes you feel all happy and gives that twist and kick. Ideally, have chilled martini glasses ahead of time, as it... - 113.037
Gluten Free Pomegranate Martini
Martinis and cool drinks are great to beat out summer heat with some refreshing energy. Here is a recipe to make Gluten Free Pomegranate Martini with pomegranate juice as the key extract along with other extracts. A must not miss! - 115.08
Orange And Pomegranate Compote
With a sharp knife pare yellow rind and white skin off oranges.
Cut into thin slices on plate to catch juice.
Place orange slices in glass serving dish.
Cut pomegranates into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Sprinkle... - 40.923
Geek Week: Bloody (pomegranate) Margarita With Karma Tequila
1. In a glass decanter combine, Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Pomegranate Juice, Ginger Syrup and juice of half a lime.
2. Stir everything to combine and pour in an ice filled margarita glass.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and slice of lime.
4.... - 116.192
Pomegranate Moscato Punch
This rustic Pomegranate and Moscato Punch Cocktail is going to charm everyone in your next party. Watch the video for the details. The oranges, limes and pomegranate seeds are the perfect "ice cube" garnishes of this drink. They really add that citrus kick... - 117.512
Salmon Ceviche With Pomegranate
1. In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, cilantro, basil, grated ginger and salt and pepper.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, red onion and dice the jalapenos.
3. Supreme cut the grapefruit and orange... - 114.35
In a 9 by 13-inch baking dish, stir together pomegranate juice, soy, dry rosemary, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in dish; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, turning chicken pieces several... - 39.834
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.9176
Refreshing fruit juices are always good and one from pomegranate juice is energetic as well as unusual. Here is a video showing how to make a spectacular drink called Pom 7 using pomegranate juice as the base drink. Great with innovations like including... - 114.503
Chicory Pomegranate & Feta Salad
In a large serving bowl, throw together the salad leaves.
Push a quarter of the pomegranate seeds through a fine sieve over a bowl to catch the juice.
Stir the olive oil, vinegar and some seasoning into the juice to make a dressing, then add to the leaves... - 32.3072
Butterflied Leg Of Lamb In Pomegranate
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in processor or blender (in batches if necessary) and puree.
Arrange lamb in two 10 x 14-inch roasting pans.
Pour half of marinade over top of each leg of lamb, turning lamb to cover completely.
Marinate 8 to 10 hours at... - 36.9907
How To Make Pomegranate Braised Ribs
Pomegranate arils always remind me of rubies and the fact that they’re edible is just a plus in my book. Though I’m strange and always crave ice cream in the Winter, I also enjoy a nice comforting stick-to-the-ribs sort of meal like this one. It’s... - 115.01
Herby Couscous With Citrus And Pomegranate Dressing
1) Boil 200ml to 250ml water in a pan.
2) In a shallow bowl, add the couscous. Then pour the boiling water into it.
3) Using a cling film, cover the bowl. Set the bowl aside for 5 minutes till the couscous has swelled by imbibing all the water poured... - 34.4727
Spice Rubbed Chicken With Pomegranate Salad
1. Score the chicken with a sharp knife, about 2-3 cuts in each piece. Mix the spices with a little salt, the olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Using gloves (turmeric stains your fingers), rub this spice mixture over the chicken pieces and transfer to a... - 34.9349
Red Wine Sangria
1. Combine wine, brandy, orange juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, oranges, lemons, tangelos and pomegranate seeds.
2. Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 24 hours. - 29.2764
The color is opaque orangey red like a fiery sunset and the scent is like a bittersweet autumn bouquet. The taste is well balanced & very refreshing thanks to the ying and yang of the ingredients. Tell the truth...YOU got thirsty just by reading this!! Can... - 115.272
The Berry Insanity Cocktail
A cocktail with insane amount of berry flavor, if you can close your eyes and imagine a port wine sangria you're on the right track. - 119.303
Fruit & Herb Scented Lamb
Fruit & Herb Scented Lamb has a succulent taste. The lamb and red wine gives the Fruit & Herb Scented Lamb a magnificent taste. Fruit & Herb Scented Lamb is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 37.3016
Fire Pigeon Cocktail
1. Pour Corona in a high ball glass.
2. In a cocktail shaker pour Pomegranate Liqueur, Raspberry Liqueur and Tabasco.
3. Shake it well; using a strainer pours in a high ball glass which is filled with Corona.
4. Pour the Pomegranate Juice and squeeze... - 113.01
Dessert Cocktails With Vodka For The Holidays
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Tommy George of Rouge restaurant in Philadelphia makes holiday martinis using Ketel One Vodka. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton,... - 119.881
1. Muddle orange slices with bitters and simple syrup in mixing glass
2. Add remaining ingredients and ice
3. Pour over ice in a rocks glass (garnish with an orange slice for a fancy effect)
Trudy says: “Okay, so not everybody has Pomegranate juice sitting... - 24.614
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the Veev acai berry liquor, lemonade and pomegranate blackcurrant juice and stir well.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve chilled. - 104.022
Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and strain into a sugar rimmed martini glass - 13.8275
Cranberry Christmas Cocktail
Add juices and ice into the Ninja Professional Blender, blend until you have reached a desired consistency. Add fresh cranberries with a holiday stir stick. Makes 1 serving - 17.2548
Drink recipes that will add a bit of "wow" to your next party. Find four cool Cocktails on Six Minute Style: Pomepolitan, Green-tea martini and more. Shake it up. - 117.072
Red Headed Miranda
Mix 2 parts Prairie Organic Vodka, 2 parts pomegranate juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice in a shaker over ice. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a mint leaf or a mint sprig. - 18.8951
Pom Beach Cocktail
This little red drink has great dynamics and offers a taste that is hard to beat. The delicate flavors and the cheery colors will surely leave you yearning for a second, third and more. Once you try making it successfully at your home bar, no doubt you will... - 105.159
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a pineapple slice. - 23.2911
Refresh Your Mind Red Cocktail
Refresh Your Mind Number 2 is a slightly different take on the original drink. This boasts of tropical fruit flavors and is rich in its color and taste. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. It's fruity and refreshing. - 102.886
Build in an ice filled 10 oz. highball glass. Squeeze lime wedges and drop into drink.
*This cocktail is being served at the Belvedere Vodka hosted Belve Music Lounge during 2011 Coachella Music Festival. - 14.9424
The Avocado Sour Cocktail [avocado Challenge]
The Avocado Sour Cocktail Recipe, the second in our avocado cocktail challenge. The concept behind this seems valid, the pre-mix is a bit scary looking but when you shake it up you get some great rich flavors in a creamy texture! Tasting note: creamy texture... - 125.253
The Health Freak Cocktail
How about a Health Freak Cocktail? Well, you really hope this drink will bring you good health? That’s funny, because this drink tastes good and is refreshing, but not sure if drinking it, will make you healthy in any way. It sounds healthy - 102.989
Fire And Ice Cocktail
Fire and Ice Cocktail, a cocktail that might be cold but definitely brings some heat. Why? Because that is what happens when you muddle a jalapeño into your cocktail! Get ready for some bourbon and fire! - 116.966
Sweet & Sour Balti Duck
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok and fry the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and pomegranate seeds until they start popping.
2. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies and stir-fry until the onions are golden brown.
3. Add the duck and stir-fry for 5... - 35.226
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 109.626
1) Slice the lamb into 1 1/2-inch thickness and 2-inch square. Remove all the excess fat from the meat.
2) Set aside a little fat and slice it up fine.
3) In a bowl, add the lamb pieces along with the onion and garlic. Mix well.
4) In 1/3 cup... - 41.2454
Homemade Mozzarella And Marmalade Lavender Honey
Join Chefs Jose Garces and Adam Delosso in this video that shows three dishes in a cheese platter for entertaining. The video is impressive as the chef makes a gorgeous and fabulous fresh mozzarella cheese and other condiments. The video is fantastic and must... - 121.185
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Core unpeeled apples and cut in quarters.
Peel oranges, remove white membranes, and cut in quarters.
Peel bananas; then peel, quarter, and core pineapple.
Using slicing disc, slice each fruit separately.
To prevent darkening, pour 1/3 cup of the orange juice... - 46.2798
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 127.44
Jicama And Orange Salad With Lime Dressing
1. For lime dressing, in a medium bowl combine sugar and dry mustard.
2. Stir oil, lime juice, honey, water and vinegar until well blended and then stir in cilantro.
3. Layer ingredients in order given.
4. Serve with lime dressing. - 42.5314
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.7731
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 44.9734