- » Polynesian Rice
Polynesian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polynesian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polynesian rice recipes.
Polynesian Rice Salad
1. Cook rice according to instructions and add it to a large bowl
2. Trim mushrooms, wash and pat dry and slice lengthwise; add to te rice
3. In a jar, mix vegetables oil, Vinegar, soy sauce and salt , close the lid tightly, shake well and add to the... - 42.8184
Polynesian Orange Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 12" x 8" baking dish.
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in orange segments, celery, nuts, chutney, coconut and 1/2... - 42.7884
Flaming Polynesian Ham With Curried Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit; mix well.
Place over direct high flame; stir in pineapple juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice, cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Reduce flame... - 38.5678
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 38.4501
You May Also Like!
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine rice, onion and soya sauce in a 2-qt. casserole.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 1/2 cup of the boiling water and add to rice.
Add remaining 3 1/2 cups of boiling water.
Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Remove cover and continue baking... - 32.6076
Cook rice according to package directions and let cool to room temperature.
Combine salad oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, celery, and onion.
Stir in rice.
Fold in water chestnuts, mushrooms, and oranges, just until blended.
Serve in... - 34.126
Polynesian Bundle Bake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the hot cooked rice and margarine in a bowl and toss lightly.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Place individual servings of the rice mixture on squares of aluminum foil; bring the corners together and twist to enclose... - 30.6304
Polynesian Pineapple Pork
Polynesian Pork is a succulent and tender pork preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Polynesian Pork recipe! - 42.1271
Bake roast at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes; cool thoroughly.
Combine rice, green pepper, pimento and parsley in large bowl; toss lightly with oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Chill in mold for 2 hours.
Trim fat from pork; cut into cubes.
Combine... - 38.978
Polynesian Meat Loaf
Try this alluring Polynesian Meat Loaf recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Polynesian Meat Loaf is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.7037
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan cook carrots in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water 5 to 7 minutes or till just tender; drain well.
Blend the 3/4 cup cold water into the cornstarch; stir in pineapple juice concentrate, soy sauce, and chicken... - 39.6714
Polynesian Pork Chops
Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In a same fat, fry the pork chops until browned.
Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
Add... - 37.8913
1) In a bowl, add ground round steak, milk, cornmeal, beaten egg, onion, green pepper, dry mustard, salt, chili powder, pepper and vegetable oil. Combine all thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into meatballs having 1-inch diameter.
3) In a small... - 44.8056
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.1843