- » Polynesian Meat
Polynesian Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polynesian meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polynesian meat recipes.
Microwave Polynesian Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
2. Shape into walnut size meatballs and place them into 3-quart glass casserole.
3. Cover partially and cook on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes,... - 43.7332
Polynesian Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Shape meat into 16 balls.
2. In a bowl combine egg, flour, salt and pepper to make a smooth batter.
3. in a large skillet, heat oil then dip meatballs in batter and fry until brown on all sides.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm... - 42.5116
Polynesian Pot Roast
1) In a large Dutch oven put roast and mushrooms.
2) In a bowl, mix thoroughly pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and salt. Pour the mixture over roast.
3) Keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Turn in between.
4) Mix onion and place over high... - 41.3267
Polynesian Meat Loaf
Try this alluring Polynesian Meat Loaf recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Polynesian Meat Loaf is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.7037
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Polynesian Chicken
Place chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Set fruit aside.
Combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic; pour over chicken.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 25 minutes or till tender, rearranging chicken and spooning sauce... - 33.5489
Polynesian Baked Chicken
Shake chicken parts in paper bag with flour and seasoned salt.
Melt butter (or margarine) and rub 2 tbs.of it into a large baking dish.
Place in chicken and brush remaining butter over each piece.
Bake 50 mins.at 350°F.or until chicken is browned.
Mean... - 35.2385
Polynesian Pork Chops
Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In a same fat, fry the pork chops until browned.
Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
Add... - 37.8913
Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper in bowl.
Knead until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls.
Roll lightly in flour.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add meatballs; saute... - 41.3917
Polynesian Kabobs is easy to make recipe. Polynesian Kabobs gets its taste from ham mixed with pineapple and mushrooms. Polynesian Kabobs is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 29.5958
Polynesian Ham Toss
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons syrup.
In salad bowl combine pineapple chunks, lettuce, ham, water chestnuts, sliced green onion, and peanuts.
Combine sour cream, ginger, and reserved pineapple syrup.
Pour over salad; toss. - 26.0549
This Polynesian Chicken is fantastic ! Try out this chicken breasts with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Polynesian Chicken are welcome ! - 42.7927
Polynesian Beef Bits
Combine all ingredients.
Shape about 1 tablespoon size for small ball.
Brown in 1/4 cup of oil in large pan.
Prepare Sauce. - 32.8173
Lamb Chops Polynesian
In saucepan, combine soup, pineapple, brown sugar, cornstarch, allspice and coriander.
Cook, stirring until thickened.
Brush chops lightly with oil.
Place on grill 10 cm (4 inches) above glowing coals.
Cook for 10 minutes, brushing with sauce.
Turn; continue... - 34.1314
Lime Kabobs Polynesian
Lime kabobs polynesian is an asian beef kebabs recipe prepared with sirloin steak cubes. Flavored with a marinade of chili sauce, lime juice, curry and garlic powder, the lime kebabs are grilled to cook and can be served as sides in a meal. - 35.1582