- » Polynesian Chicken
Polynesian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polynesian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polynesian chicken recipes.
Polynesian Baked Chicken
1. In a clean paper bag with flour and seasoned salt shake chicken pieces.
2. Take a large baking dish and oil it with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. In the baking dish place the seasoned chicken and brush with remaining butter.
4. Bake at 350°f 50... - 44.7027
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.1843
This Polynesian Chicken is fantastic ! Try out this chicken breasts with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Polynesian Chicken are welcome ! - 42.7927
Polynesian Chicken Wings
These mouthwatering Polynesian Chicken Wings make a superly delicious side course for my meal ! Try out this irresisitible chicken wings in sweet sauces and crunchy chinese fried noodles dish for your next meal and tell me what you think about the dish !... - 42.2048
Polynesian Buffet Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine flour, salt, paprika, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in mixing bowl.
Add egg and liquid from pineapple slices; beat until well blended.
Dip chicken pieces in batter; shake off excess batter; roll... - 41.4418
Polynesian Chicken And Papaya
1. Seasoning chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika in a skillet in melted butter brown them.
2. In a saucepan heat together the orange juice concentrate, water, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt and set aside 1/4-cup of this sauce.
3. To a... - 40.7925
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and saute.
Add carrot, green pepper, mushrooms, and pea pods; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes.
Add chicken, scallions, teriyaki and soy sauces; cook just until heated through.
Add broth and bring to a boil; stir in pineapple.
Dissolve... - 37.2285
1. In a shallow roasting pan, place the chicken skin side up and pour syrup from the fruit as well as soy sauce and garlic over it
2. Bake it for an hour at 350°F, basting every now and then; pour the liquid from the chicken into a saucepan and... - 35.7743
Polynesian Baked Chicken
Shake chicken parts in paper bag with flour and seasoned salt.
Melt butter (or margarine) and rub 2 tbs.of it into a large baking dish.
Place in chicken and brush remaining butter over each piece.
Bake 50 mins.at 350°F.or until chicken is browned.
Mean... - 35.2385
Microwaved Polynesian Chicken
Place chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Set fruit aside.
Combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic; pour over chicken.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 25 minutes or till tender, rearranging chicken and spooning sauce... - 33.5489
Polynesian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts And Toasted Coconut
Cut larger pieces of chicken so all pieces are the same size.
Arrange in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish, skin side up.
In a small bowl, mix juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and lime juice.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave, covered... - 30.1624
Polynesian Chicken Recipes By Category