- » Polynesian
Polynesian Food, encompassing the Central and Southern Pacific Island cuisines, is marked for its interesting variety of seafood and associated dishes. Vegetables and fruits also form an integral part of Polynesian ... More »
The Perfect Maui Mai Tai
The Mai Tai is the perfect Polynesian cocktail for beachside sipping, and bartender Rico Supnet of the Royal Lahaina Resort does it best. Rico shows Joy Robertson how to mix the signature drink, which features rocker Sammy Hagar's Beach Bar Rum. - 109.52
The Aloha Cocktail, With A Flaming Tiki Bowl
Aloha! We are making a sweet tiki cocktail with lots of brown sugar sweetness and hidden potency. While it does have a heavy Cherry Heering flavor which may not be a favorite of Curtis. - 102.782
Hula Bloodly Hula, Tiki History Edition
Curtis comes up for a taping and brings with him some good tiki knowledge and history. This week we look into some tiki recipes starting with the Hula Bloody Hula. - 100.872
Pineapple Polynesian Torte
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in 325-degree oven for about 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
Split into 3 layers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup... - 47.8451
This Polynesian Pork is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pork and noodles - this Polynesian Pork is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.5972
Polynesian Pork Salad
1. In a large bowl place sweet potatoes, drizzle over 4 tablespoons of the Hawaiian dressing and toss lightly to mix.
2. Chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Keeping 5 of the pineapple slices aside for garnishing salad, cut up the... - 47.5262
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 47.1934
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 46.8985
Beef Chunks Polynesian
1. In a bowl mix garlic salt, paprika, and ginger and toss mixture with meat cubes to coat.
2. In a heavy skillet brown meat and garlic in heated oil.
3. Then stir in 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, beef broth and 1/4 cup of the vinegar.
4. With... - 45.9529
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 45.899
Broil beef on rack, 5 to 8 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
In bowl combine bouillon, pineapple juice, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, and mustard.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Transfer beef and marinade to saucepan and simmer... - 45.7194
Polynesian Party Platter
1. In a rice cooker or a hot pot, combine rice and celery and cook following the directions on the label of the rice packet. Cover and keep warm. Reserve to the side.
2. To prepare the pork, use a knife to trim the fat. Also remove the gelatine... - 45.5734
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 45.3902
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown the chicken.
2) Fry green pepper and onion lightly.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add curry powder, soup, water and lemon juice.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 40 minutes.
6) Drain pineapple and halve.
7) Place... - 45.1758
Fruit N Turkey Rumaki
1. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, blend together the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Simmer on a low flame, stirring until thick and smooth.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour sauce into a dip bowl.
4. Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan for about 2... - 44.8468
1.Rinse, dry and chop the fish in 6 pieces.
2.Take an ovenproof shallow baking dish and arrange the fish pieces in it.
3.Drizzle lime juice on the pieces and allow it to stay for a few minutes on either side.
4.Once soked, discard the... - 44.7876
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.6819
Polynesian Pineapple Sizzlers
Drain pineapple chunks and reserve syrup.
Brown sausages and pour off fat.
Drain sausages on paper towelling and cover with foil to keep warm.
Saute green pepper, celery and onion in a little of the fat drippings.
Add pineapple chunks.
Mix brown sugar,... - 44.6115
Polynesian Pineapple Pork
Polynesian Pork is a succulent and tender pork preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Polynesian Pork recipe! - 44.5254
1) In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, 1/2 of onion, ginger, bread crumbs and egg together.
2) Shape the mixture into walnut sized meatballs.
3) In a 3-quart glass casserole, place the meatballs.
4) Partially cover and cook in the microwave for 5... - 44.4953
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.4456
Polynesian Bars (sugar Free)
Polynesian Bars (Sugar Free) is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Polynesian Bars dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.4079
Polynesian Orange Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 12" x 8" baking dish.
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in orange segments, celery, nuts, chutney, coconut and 1/2... - 44.3779
Polynesian Chicken Wings
These mouthwatering Polynesian Chicken Wings make a superly delicious side course for my meal ! Try out this irresisitible chicken wings in sweet sauces and crunchy chinese fried noodles dish for your next meal and tell me what you think about the dish !... - 44.3265
Microwave Polynesian Chicken
1. Take a glass baking dish and put the chicken in it, with the skin side facing down and meatiest pieces protruding outwards.
2. Wrap it using wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 10... - 44.2369
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 44.2023
This Polynesian Chicken is fantastic ! Try out this chicken breasts with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Polynesian Chicken are welcome ! - 44.1581
Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper in bowl.
Knead until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls.
Roll lightly in flour.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add meatballs; saute... - 44.1272
Polynesian Chicken Sandwich
1) In a shallow dish, mix together pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce.
2) Arrange each chicken breast between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
3) Pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
4) Put the chicken pieces in... - 44.0934
Mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, salt, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
Shape into walnut-size meatballs.
Place meatballs in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking,... - 43.9081
Potted Rumaki Spread
In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until most of fat is removed but bacon is still soft.
Pat chicken livers dry with paper towels.
Add livers and onion to bacon; saute over low heat until livers are lightly browned.
Drain on paper towels.
In... - 43.9023
Cook carrots 1 minute in boiling water to cover.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken livers in half.
Dip each half into soy sauce.
Combine remaining soy sauce, sugar, and ginger, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Set chicken livers and soy sauce mixture aside.
Cut... - 43.8323
Rumaki Brushed With Pineapple Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking 3 minutes, stirring often.
To prepare rumaki, arrange each liver half atop a water chestnut piece.
Wrap strip of bacon... - 43.8206
Grilled Chicken Polynesian Treat
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add onion.
Stir and cook about 3 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
Add vinegar, soy sauce and plum jam.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in salt and bay leaf.
In... - 43.8013
Polynesian Roast Stuffed Loin Of Pork
Have butcher crack rib bones.
Cut between ribs to form pockets for stuffing.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add curry powder, onion and celery and cook until tender.
Add bread and brown lightly.
Add remaining ingredients, except Glaze, and toss to mix.
Divide... - 43.704
Microwave Polynesian Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
2. Shape into walnut size meatballs and place them into 3-quart glass casserole.
3. Cover partially and cook on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes,... - 43.6348
Polynesian Shrimp Bowl
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
To make curry dressing; in small saucepan combine cornstarch, curry powder, reserved pineapple juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly; stir in lemon... - 43.6337
Polynesian Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Shape meat into 16 balls.
2. In a bowl combine egg, flour, salt and pepper to make a smooth batter.
3. in a large skillet, heat oil then dip meatballs in batter and fry until brown on all sides.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm... - 43.3192
Polynesian Chicken In Fresh Pineapple Shells
1 In a greased baking pan,place chicken pieces,bone side up.
2 In a cup,combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3 Brush part over the chicken.
4 Bake in a moderate... - 43.3192
Beef Chunks Polynesian
Mix the garlic salt, paprika, and ginger and toss mixture with meat cubes to coat.
Brown meat and garlic in heated oil in a heavy skillet.
Stir in the pineapple syrup, beef broth, and one half of the vinegar.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 2... - 43.317
Polynesian Baked Chicken
1. In a clean paper bag with flour and seasoned salt shake chicken pieces.
2. Take a large baking dish and oil it with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. In the baking dish place the seasoned chicken and brush with remaining butter.
4. Bake at 350°f 50... - 43.2335
Polynesian Beef Roast
In shallow baking dish, cover meat with onion rings.
Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Pour over meat.
Let stand in pineapple mixture 1 hour at room temperature, turning meat once.
Place meat and onions in Dutch oven.
Pour... - 43.2212
1. In a bowl, toss together garlic salt, paprika and ground ginger and toss meat cubes into this mixture
2. In a small skillet, heat a little oil and brown the meat and garlic in it; add reserved pineapple syrup, beef broth and half of the vinegar
3.... - 43.139
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 minutes.
Add butter and chicken livers; stir around in hot skillet.
Cover, cook 1 1/2 minutes; stir well, and cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Thoroughly mix together next 6 ingredients, shape into 1 inch... - 43.0844
Polynesian Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, gingerroot, and mustard.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; place in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for... - 43.0291
1) In a bowl, add ground round steak, milk, cornmeal, beaten egg, onion, green pepper, dry mustard, salt, chili powder, pepper and vegetable oil. Combine all thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into meatballs having 1-inch diameter.
3) In a small... - 42.9887
Polynesian Pineapple Packages
1. Using a small thin-blade knife bone chicken and coat in a mixture of flour, paprika and garlic salt.
2. In a pan with heated shortening brown the chicken.
3. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and... - 42.9
Baked Fish Polynesian
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small baking pan, mix together water, vinegar, sweetener and bay leaf.
3) Put the onions and place fish fillets over the onions.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or... - 42.7295
Polynesian Rice Salad
1. Cook rice according to instructions and add it to a large bowl
2. Trim mushrooms, wash and pat dry and slice lengthwise; add to te rice
3. In a jar, mix vegetables oil, Vinegar, soy sauce and salt , close the lid tightly, shake well and add to the... - 42.6597
1) Halve livers.
2) Halve water chestnuts crosswise.
3) In a 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] mix all ingredients except bacon.
4) Add liver and water chestnuts. Coat the meat on all sides.
5) Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain... - 42.6081
Fish Sticks Polynesian
In medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
Gradually stir reserved syrup into sugar mixture.
Add soy sauce, vegetable bouillon cube, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove... - 42.5481
Polynesian Pork Steaks
Polynesian Pork Steaks is one of my favorites and is packed with the flavors of plums, This Polynesian Pork Steaks is quite a hit among the kids at home. Just give it a try, you will love it for sure. - 42.5067
Simple Rumaki With Bacon
Cut chicken livers, water chestnuts, and bacon slices into halves.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken liver with onion powder and fold it around a slice of water chestnut.
Wrap bundle in a half slice of bacon.
Impale with toothpick, being sure the pick goes... - 42.1878
1. In a large heavy saucepan Heat butter and cook ground beef separating into small pieces until lightly browned.
2. Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder and soy sauce.
3. With a fork break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to... - 42.0355
Lamb Chops Polynesian
1) Take a saucepan and combine soup, cornstarch, coriander, allspice, brown sugar and pineapple in it. Cook until adequately thickened, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, brush the chops with salad oil.
3) Place chops on a grill keeping them... - 42.0252
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F.
2. Defrost livers and cut them into 24 pieces.
3. Take a bowl blend sugar, ginger and soy.
4. Leave the chicken pieces in the marinade for about half an hour.
5. Drain the marinated chicken pieces and... - 41.8798
Polynesian Chicken Sandwiches
Polynesian Chicken Sandwiches has a fine taste. Polynesian Chicken Sandwiches gets its taste from chicken mixed cheese and topped with pineapple. Polynesian Chicken Sandwiches is loved by many across the world. - 41.6361
Polynesian Buffet Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine flour, salt, paprika, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in mixing bowl.
Add egg and liquid from pineapple slices; beat until well blended.
Dip chicken pieces in batter; shake off excess batter; roll... - 41.6255
Polynesian Pork 'n Pineapple
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown chops on both sides.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients except celery and rice.
Cover and simmer over medium heat 20 to 30... - 41.4705
With electric knife cut meat into 2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Sprinkle pork with paprika.
Brown well in hot shortening in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cover and cook about 3-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain off drippings.
Push meat to... - 41.4269
In a small bowl combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Coat turkey cubes with cornstarch mixture.
In a skillet over medium-high heat saute onion in 1/2 tablespoon oil.
Add celery and water chestnuts.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Remove vegetables... - 41.2174
Chicken Liver And Bacon Appetizers Rumaki
1 Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
2 Pierce with a large fork.
3 In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic and gingerroot.
4 Place chicken livers in marinade. Mix well.
5 Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30... - 41.1316
1) In a large frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in the butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and liquid, water chestnuts, ginger, pepper, chicken broth and water, allow to boil. 3) Stir in the tuna and pea pods and simmer... - 40.9572
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan cook carrots in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water 5 to 7 minutes or till just tender; drain well.
Blend the 3/4 cup cold water into the cornstarch; stir in pineapple juice concentrate, soy sauce, and chicken... - 40.8878
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
If using large shrimp, cut lengthwise in half.
In a small saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain and set aside.
For sauce, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and... - 40.7599
Layer pineapple, ham and sweet potatoes in 2-quart casserole.
Combine brown sugar, flour, curry powder and pepper.
Add water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup.
Blend into brown sugar mixture with vinegar.
Pour over casserole.
Bake at 375° for 20... - 40.5211
Arrange ribs in electric frying pan.
Set dial at 250 degrees.
Sprinkle ribs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; add water.
Cover; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to 220 degrees.
Cook ribs until tender, 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours, adding water as needed.
Drain and... - 40.4975
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add ground beef and separate into small pieces; cook until lightly browned.
Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to blend.
Arrange orange... - 40.41
Flaming Polynesian Ham With Curried Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit; mix well.
Place over direct high flame; stir in pineapple juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice, cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Reduce flame... - 40.098
Polynesian Pork Sate
I always love the Polynesian Pork Sate! Its always been my favorite with rice. Polynesian Pork Sate can be easily prepared. Try it out and come back with your comments. - 40.0674
Polynesian Tuna Bake
Combine green pepper, tomato soup, brown sugar, onion, lemon peel, lemon juice, soy sauce and tuna in an 8 or 9-inch skillet.
Simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes while preparing Drop Biscuits.
Drop Biscuits by tea-spoonfuls on hot mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 40.0204
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add chicken livers and cook, stirring, until livers are firm but still slightly pink inside (cut to test).
Put liver mixture, soy, onion salt, mustard, nutmeg, and cayenne in a blender; whirl until smoothly... - 40.0121
1) In a bowl, mix together beverage, soy sauce, pepper sauce, salt, garlic and ginger.
2) Place the turkey in a shallow pan and pour the soy mixture over it.
3) Cover and place the turkey in refrigerator to marinate for 3 hours or overnight,... - 39.9297
Polynesian Pork Chops
Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In a same fat, fry the pork chops until browned.
Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
Add... - 39.9269
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 39.9103
Polynesian Watercress Soup
Melt butter in sauce pan; blend in flour, salt and curry powder.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, till smooth and thickened.
Put carrots in boiling water in a small sauce pan; cook covered, about 3 minutes or until just... - 39.8867
Wrapped Polynesian Sweet & Sour Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallei to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Garden Blend over meat.
Place half the pineapple chunks, red pepper and onion in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase... - 39.8428
Tuna Polynesian Platter
Place raisins in saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine tuna, celery, coconut, raisins and almonds in bowl.
Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, soy sauce, nutmeg and ginger; toss lightly with tuna... - 39.7652
Thaw frozen fillets.
Poach fillets (see page 16).
Remove fish to heated platter; keep warm.
In skillet cook celery and green pepper in butter till crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, soy sauce, and molasses.
Combine cornstarch and water;... - 39.7168
Chill all fruits and lettuce thoroughly.
Cut midsection of cantaloupe into 6 rings.
Remove seeds and rind.
Remove rind from end pieces of cantaloupe and cut into thin spears.
Cut roots from heads of Bibb lettuce leaving heads in one piece.
To assemble salads,... - 39.6839
Polynesian Chicken And Papaya
1. Seasoning chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika in a skillet in melted butter brown them.
2. In a saucepan heat together the orange juice concentrate, water, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt and set aside 1/4-cup of this sauce.
3. To a... - 39.5484
Polynesian Ham Cubes
Drain oranges and pineapple; reserve liquids.
Add enough water to measure 2 cups.
Combine corn- starch and cinnamon in saucepan; add fruit liquid, soy sauce, ginger, onion and green pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add ham, fruits and... - 39.4871
1. Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil, saute onion until soft.
2. In a cup, mix cornstarch, curry powder, allspice and salt; stir into onion mixture; cook, stirring constantly, just until it starts to bubble over.
3. Add in pineapple and syrup... - 39.417
"Bake roast at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 min- utes; cool thoroughly.
Combine rice, green pepper, pimento and parsley in large bowl; toss lightly with oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Chill in mold for 2 hours.
Trim fat from pork; cut into cubes.
Combine... - 39.2467
Polynesian Meat Loaf
Try this alluring Polynesian Meat Loaf recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Polynesian Meat Loaf is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 39.1812
Bake roast at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes; cool thoroughly.
Combine rice, green pepper, pimento and parsley in large bowl; toss lightly with oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Chill in mold for 2 hours.
Trim fat from pork; cut into cubes.
Combine... - 39.0538
Polynesian Salad Loaf
Combine first 8 ingredients; chill.
Cut thin slice from bottom of loaf to make it sit flat.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; wrap top half of loaf for later use.
Scoop out center of bottom half of loaf to make a slight hollow.
Spread with butter.
Arrange Bibb... - 38.9988
Candied Polynesian Spareribs
Cut spareribs into individual 3 inch pieces.
Mix soy sauce, ground ginger and cornstarch until smooth; brush mixture over spareribs.
Place ribs on rack of broiler pan.
Bake in preheated 425Â° oven for 20 minutes to remove fat; drain.
Combine remaining... - 38.9682
Polynesian Meatballs is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Polynesian Meatballs, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.9412
Polynesian Lamb Chops
1 Trim excess fat from chops.
Rub lamb with curry powder.
Brown slowly in oil in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
2 Saute onion and garlic until soft in same pan; stir in salt, allspice, water and lemon juice.
Bring to... - 38.9338
Polynesian Shrimp Tacos
Taco filling is typically made with ground meat --- but it doesn't have to be. For this recipe, we combine the convenience of frozen shrimp with the usual taco seasonings: chili powder, cumin, garlic, and salsa. Then we add in some unlikely ingredients: black... - 38.8392
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut each chicken liver into 3 pieces and fold over a water chestnut.
3) Wrap a bacon strip and sliced scallion around the chestnut roll and secure each kabob with a wooden pick.
4) In the soy sauce, ginger and... - 38.7234
1) Heat (high) the bacon strips for about 30 seconds for separating.
2) Drain and slice the chestnuts into thirds.
3) Cut the chicken livers in 1 inch pieces.
4) Take a small bowl and place soy sauce in it. Dip livers in it.
5) Layer chestnuts and... - 38.6987
Polynesian Ham Pockets
1) In a medium bowl, add first 6 ingredients to combine.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
3) Use each pita round half to fill with 1/2 cup chilled mixture.
4) Add lettuce leaves on top.
5) Top the pita breads with... - 38.6262
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.5972
Combine filling ingredients and cook until thick and smooth.
Combine remaining ingredients to form a crumb mixture; pat half of crumb mixture into greased pyrex pan, 9" x 12", firmly.
Add date mixture and then remaining topping.
Pat down well.
Bake at 350... - 38.4907
This Rumaki is simply irresistible ! Try these chicken liver appetizers soon. Your suggestions for this Rumaki will make it a tastier dish. - 38.4395
Polynesian Recipes By Category