Polish Sauerkraut Soup
- » Polish Sausage Sauerkraut Soup
Polish Sausage Sauerkraut Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish sausage sauerkraut soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish sausage sauerkraut soup recipes.
Polish Sausage Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine soup, sugar, and sauerkraut.
2) In the mixture, stir in potatoes, onions, sausage then cover and cook on low for 8 hours on on high for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle cheese and serve. - 33.9046
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Polish Reuben Casserole
You'll simply love the Polish Reuben Casserole from the European cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Polish Reuben Casserole is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 45.2036
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add sausage pieces and cook, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Stir in broth, wine, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10... - 34.9081
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694