- » Polish Sausage Rice
Polish Sausage Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish sausage rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish sausage rice recipes.
Hearty Polish Soup
In a Dutch oven, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon bits; drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Add onions, beef and pork.
Cook until onion is tender, stirring often.
Add caraway seeds, seasoned salt, garlic powder,... - 43.0852
1) In a large Dutch oven, add onion, green pepper and garlic to sauté in butter until the onions turn tender.
2) Sprinkle flour and sauté to make a smooth consistency.
3) Slowly pour in water and wine and keep on blending.
4) Fold in remaining... - 46.0716
Sausage Amd Rice Swiss Style
1. Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it.
2. Add onion and garlic in margarine and cook until these two turn soft in texture.
3. Now add sausage in the preparation and cook for next 2 minutes with constant stirring process.
4. Pour in rest of... - 44.2527
Chicken And Andouille Smoked Sausage Gumbo
Remove excess fat from chicken pieces.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Meat Magic evenly over chicken pieces.
Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine onion, bell peppers and celery; reserve.
Thoroughly combine flour with... - 38.3225
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.2329
Cook rice according to package directions.
In skillet cook sausage and onion till sausage is browned and onion is tender.
Add rice, water chestnuts, soy, Worcestershire, and dash pepper; heat through.
Cook and stir gently till eggs are done and... - 30.7744
Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
Combine all ingredients except chicken and rice in a 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 15 to 17 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Cover and cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes.
Spoon hot cooked rice into soup bowls.
Fill bowls with hot... - 33.6445
1. Dissolve bouillon in hot water in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in 1/2 cup wine, the mustard, ginger, raisins and sausage; turn sausage to coat. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave 3 minutes longer.
2. Mix... - 28.3188
Sausage Stew Pot
1. In a large pot heat oil. Cook the sausage, onion, sweet pepper, mushrooms, and garlic in the oil about 5 minutes or till vegetables are just tender. Add the water, cabbage, lentils, vinegar, brown sugar, bouillon, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black... - 31.8483
Chicken Andouille Smoked Sausage And Tasso Jambalaya
Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add andouille and tasso; cook until meat starts to brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently and scraping pan bottom well.
Add chicken and continue cooking until chicken is brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 37.1212
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 43.5339
Rice With Frozen Black Eyed Peas
Either take out the package of frozen black-eyed peas an hour before cooking and defrost just enough so the peas separate, or cover with water in a pot, bring to boil, and simmer just until the peas separate.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil... - 41.3998
Paella is a traditional Spanish rice recipe.It is said that the Paella was a rice dish created from the leftovers. - 36.8051
Combine oil and flour in a large Dutch oven, cook over low heat 20 to 30 minutes, stirring constantly, until roux is the color of a copper penny.
Stir in onions, green peppers, parsley, and garlic, cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, okra,... - 33.9514
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
Creole chicken jimbalaya is a three meat vegetable jimbalaya made with added sausage and ham. Cooked with rice and veggies like onions and tomato with added tomato paste, the creole chicken jimbalaya is finished with a simmer and served with a stirred in dash... - 44.1851
In slow-cooking pot, combine chicken, pepper, onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, ham, salt and pepper sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add sausage and cooked rice.
Cover and cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 6 to 7... - 38.1692
You're only moments away from a Creole adventure when you combine recipe-ready cut-up chicken with rice-and-pasta mix, seasoned tomatoes and Polish sausage. - 29.2591
Wild Goose Jambalaya
Skin sausage and break into pieces, or cut ham into small cubes.
In a large heavy kettle with a tight fitting cover, fry sausage or ham slowly until browned; add the onion, garlic, green onions, parsley, and thyme.
Stirring, cook until onion is limp.
Add the... - 34.1728
In a wide frying pan, cook sausages briefly over medium-high heat to release some of the fat; add garlic, yellow onion, and rice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Mix in pimentos, liquid from clams, and broth.
Bring to a boil;... - 36.932
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer sausage to paper towels to drain. When cool enough to handle, cut sausage into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
2. To drippings in Dutch... - 35.4044
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 39.4659
Champion Seafood Gumbo
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, reserving 3 cups liquid, discard bay leaves and hot pepper.
Rinse shrimp with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
Combine... - 44.0914
1. Cut the sausage and salami into ½ to 1 inch sized chunks.
2. Dice all vegetables except tomatoes, olives and onions.
3. Prepare small onions by trimming the root ends.
4. Take a large skillet and place the salami chunks in it.
5. Fry... - 43.1703
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 45.1917
Polish Sausage Rice Recipes By Category
Polish Sausage Rice Dish: