- » Polish Sausage Potato
Polish Sausage Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish sausage potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish sausage potato recipes.
Polish Sausages & Creamy Potatoes
In 2-qt casserole combine sliced potatoes and water.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
Drain; sprinkle with salt.
Soften cream cheese in 2-cup measure or small bowl at... - 41.6767
Polish Sausage And Potatoes
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Slash sausage at 1-inch intervals and cook until browned on all sides.
Arrange on a warm serving dish; keep warm.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter to pan; add potatoes and onion and stir... - 37.0944
Polish Sausage Boil
In covered skillet, simmer Polish sausage in beer 10 minutes.
(If using uncooked Polish sausage, increase cooking time to 20 minutes.) Sauerkraut or Scalloped Potato Salad and dark pumpernickel buns are perfect go-withs. - 16.2295
Polish Sausage Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine soup, sugar, and sauerkraut.
2) In the mixture, stir in potatoes, onions, sausage then cover and cook on low for 8 hours on on high for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle cheese and serve. - 33.9046
Polish Sausage And Cabbage
Place sliced cabbage in crock pot.
Toss with diced potato, salt and caraway seed.
Add sliced onion and polish sausage.
Pour chicken broth over all; stir lightly.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 to 4 hours).
This dish is... - 33.3404
Polish Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, sugar, salt, celery seed, and pepper.
Add water and... - 45.4272
Hot Polish Potato Salad
In a 1-quart casserole combine cubed potatoes and 1/4 cup water.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes.
Drain in colander and set aside.
In same casserole cook bacon, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove bacon with slotted soon, reserving drippings in... - 46.84
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Hearty Sausage & Potato Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, sauce mix, milk, parsley, caraway, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and sauce thickens, stirring 4 or 5 times.
Stir in sauerkraut.
Arrange sausages over potato... - 35.8741
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
1) Using sharp knife, cut the sausages into diagonal 1/2 inch slices
2) Under running water, wash the potatoes and cut into 1/3 inch slices
3) Into a Dutch oven, layer the sausages, potatoes, green pepper, carrots, French style beans,... - 43.5229
Grilled Sausage With Sweet Potato And Apple Kabobs
Combine jelly, orange juice, allspice and nutmeg.
Parboil sweet potatoes in boiling water 7 minutes; drain.
Thread sweet potato slices and apple wedges on four 12-inch skewers.
Brush lightly with butter.
Place sausages on grid over low to medium coals.
Grill... - 37.9458
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Saucy Sausage Supper
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine applesauce, sauerkraut, water, brown sugar, and salt; add onions and potatoes.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add sausage; simmer, covered about 20 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
To serve, spoon... - 34.8568
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
Cut sausage diagonally into 1/2--inch â€¢ slices.
Wash potatoes; cut into 1/3-inch crosswise slices.
Layer sausage, potatoes, and next 5 ingredients in order given in a large Dutch oven, sprinkling each vegetable layer with salt and pepper.
Add 1 cup... - 30.1808
Apple Sausage Hash
In 12-inch skillet melt butter.
Add brown sugar.
Stir in apples and onion.
Cook 3 minutes or till almost tender.
Stir in frozen potatoes, sauerkraut, sausage, poppy seed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Stir... - 35.0028
Sausage And Leek Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks, carrots and celery until softened but not browned. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Blend in chicken stock. Add potatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15... - 25.4974
Hearty Simmered Sausage
Place cut-up bacon in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes... - 46.949
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.6615
New England Boiled Dinner
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the sausage. Layer vegetables on top, except for the sauerkraut.
2) Next, add the corned beef and cover with sauerkraut.
3) Combine together the water and spices and pour the mixture into the crockery cooker. The... - 41.8933
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Sausage Sampler Kabobs
For sauce, in a skillet partially cook the bacon.
Drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper to drippings in skillet; cook till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, sugar, and pepper.
Add... - 44.0993
Julia S Sausage Vegetable Soup
In a large soup kettle or Dutch oven, bring water, sausage, carrots, onion, garlic, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and bay leaf to the boiling point.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and cabbage and simmer, covered, until vegetables are... - 33.7379
Sausage Sauerkraut Supper
1) In a slow cooker, arrange potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut in layers.
2) In a skillet, brown sausage and transfer to the cooker.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and saute onion and garlic in it.
4) Drizzle wine, let it boil, and the sprinkle pepper... - 40.8141
Sausages In Onion Sauce
Cut sausage into 6 or 8 pieces and fry slowly in hot dripping, turning to lightly brown all sides.
Lift sausages from the pan and add the onions.
Stir-fry until they turn yellow, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the mustard and flour, then slowly... - 39.5609
Lentil Soup With Ham And Sausage
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Saute carrots, onion, and celery in butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Drain beans, add to vegetable... - 41.8199
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 38.4749
Sauerkraut With Pork Chops And Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large Dutch oven cook bacon.
3. Stir in onions and sautÃ©.
4. Rinse sauerkraut under cold running water.
5. Squeeze out the moisture.
6. Add onions, juniper berries, bay leaves, salt, peppercorns,... - 43.2202
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.6806
Old World Sauerkraut Supper
1) Fry bacon until crisp, drain, and reserve the pan drippings.
2) Stir flour to the pan drippings, blend, and then stir in the sauerkraut and bacon.
3) In a slow cooker, transfer the mixture.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on... - 39.7615
Kielbasa And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until cabbage is done.
2) Check seasoning and serve. - 36.3822
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Wash sauerkraut well in several changes of water.
Drain, pressing to remove water.
Chop onion fine.
Slice carrots crosswise.
Pare, core and slice the apple.
Rub bottom of casserole with butter.
Spread a layer of half of sauerkraut on bottom.
Sprinkle over it... - 39.9969
Kielbasa With German Potato Salad
In large saucepan, heat 1 quart water to boiling.
Add potatoes and 1 tsp.salt and cook 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender; drain.
Cut into 1/4" slices.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble.
To... - 41.2291
In a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes until smooth; set aside.
In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
Add the next eight ingredients; cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until... - 40.6066
Place the sauerkraut in a deep bowl.
Loosen the shreds with the fingers.
Fill the bowl with water and let stand fifteen minutes.
Wash the sauerkraut under running water.
Drain again and press in both hands until all the water is squeezed... - 39.731
Place bacon strips in bottom of 2-quart casserole; arrange half the sauerkraut over bacon.
Cut sausage into 2-inch pieces; place pork chops and sausages over sauerkraut layer.
Place potatoes over pork chops and sausages.
Top with remaining sauerkraut.
Add... - 33.8583
Hearty German Supper
Mix together applesauce, sauerkraut, wine, and brown sugar in 2 quart baking dish; mix well.
Cover, cook in oven 5 minutes; stir after 2 1/2 minutes.
Mix well; arrange potatoes and onions around outside edge of dish.
Place sausage in center, cover, cook 8 to... - 35.8073
1) In a Dutch oven, cook bacon till crisp, drain, and reserve 2 tablespoon of the drippings.
2) Stir bacon until it crumbs and then keep aside.
3) In the reserved drippings, stir fry onion until soft and then stir in beef shank, ham hock, salt and... - 43.1422
All measurements depend on size of meal.
Make sure all the the ingredients are in taken in same proportion
Combine all ingredients in a large skillet and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes and squash are tender. - 28.4706
Easter Soup (zurek Wielkanocny)
Mix oats and warm water.
Add bread crust.
Let stand until mixture sours, at least 24 hours.
Strain; reserve liquid.
Cook sausage in 1 1/2 quarts water 1 hour.
Skim off fat.
Combine skimmed broth and oatmeal liquid.
Add horseradish, brown... - 42.7402
Split Pea-vegetable Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until peas are tender, about 1 hour.
Skim off foam if necessary.
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch... - 42.5119
Microwave Hearty German Casserole
1. Take a large glass casserole, add apples, cabbage, sugar, soup and caraway seeds and mix well.
2. Top it with sausage and chops and wrap the casserole tightly using plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on MEDIUM... - 35.6759
Trim fat from pork chop.
Cut into 4 equal pieces.
In a Dutch oven stir together the 1 cup apple juice, the onion, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing... - 37.548
European Choucroute Garnie
Place sauerkraut in deep bowl.
Fill bowl with cold water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain and press out all water.
Melt lard in Dutch oven.
Add bacon and onion and cook until browned.
Add sausage and pork shoulder and cook until meat is... - 45.7968
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 16 hours (on high setting for 4 to 6 hours). - 31.3479
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 45.9906
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 47.6132
Polish Sausage Potato Recipes By Category
Polish Sausage Potato Dish: