- » Polish Potato Soup
Polish Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish potato soup recipes.
Put meat in kettle and add water.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
Add beets, celery, and onion; cook for about 30 minutes longer.
Season to taste.
Blend sour cream, flour, and egg.
Stir into soup; bring... - 39.3986
Polish Sausage Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine soup, sugar, and sauerkraut.
2) In the mixture, stir in potatoes, onions, sausage then cover and cook on low for 8 hours on on high for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle cheese and serve. - 34.128
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.9294
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 38.117
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 44.3087
Lentil Soup With Ham And Sausage
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Saute carrots, onion, and celery in butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Drain beans, add to vegetable... - 42.0329
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.6896
Split Pea-vegetable Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until peas are tender, about 1 hour.
Skim off foam if necessary.
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch... - 42.7154
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 45.1845
Sausage And Leek Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks, carrots and celery until softened but not browned. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Blend in chicken stock. Add potatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15... - 25.7703
Julia S Sausage Vegetable Soup
In a large soup kettle or Dutch oven, bring water, sausage, carrots, onion, garlic, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and bay leaf to the boiling point.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and cabbage and simmer, covered, until vegetables are... - 33.9613
Easter Soup (zurek Wielkanocny)
Mix oats and warm water.
Add bread crust.
Let stand until mixture sours, at least 24 hours.
Strain; reserve liquid.
Cook sausage in 1 1/2 quarts water 1 hour.
Skim off fat.
Combine skimmed broth and oatmeal liquid.
Add horseradish, brown... - 42.9424
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 33.0044
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 46.1481
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 46.1914
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 27.0775
Microwave Hearty German Casserole
1. Take a large glass casserole, add apples, cabbage, sugar, soup and caraway seeds and mix well.
2. Top it with sausage and chops and wrap the casserole tightly using plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on MEDIUM... - 35.8717
1) In a Dutch oven, cook bacon till crisp, drain, and reserve 2 tablespoon of the drippings.
2) Stir bacon until it crumbs and then keep aside.
3) In the reserved drippings, stir fry onion until soft and then stir in beef shank, ham hock, salt and... - 43.7901