- » Polish Kielbasa Stir Fry
Polish Kielbasa Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish kielbasa stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish kielbasa stir fry recipes.
Hunter's Stew Polish Style
Cover the sauerkraut with a small amount of boiling water and cook covered for one hour.
In a separate covered pan, cook the fresh cabbage and the mushrooms in a small amount of boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes.
Salt the pork and veal and fry them with the... - 41.474
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.4853
Polish Sausage And Potatoes
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Slash sausage at 1-inch intervals and cook until browned on all sides.
Arrange on a warm serving dish; keep warm.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter to pan; add potatoes and onion and stir... - 37.0944
Polish Sausage Zucchini & Rigatoni
In a wide frying pan, cook rigatoni in 1 inch boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to 15 minutes; or time according to package directions).
Drain well and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, stir together vinegar, mustard, and basil;... - 32.6037
1. Make ¼ inch deep cuts in Polish sausage links , 1 inch apart from each other.
2. Take a bowl and mix celery salt, cumin, red pepper, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat each sausage link with 1 tbsp of the spice mixture.
4. On the cooking... - 40.7085
German Skillet Supper
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
Bring reserved drippings, cabbage, onion, water and sugar to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.9679
Assorted Wursts And Mustards
1) Prior to cooking the sausages,pierce the skin at several places to prevent them from bursting.
2) In a skillet, poach the sausages in wine for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the sausages and discard the liquid.
4) In a skillet,stir... - 33.8269
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 83.0352
German Style Macaroni & Cheese
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente; then drain thoroughly.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, brown sausage slices in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
Add the remaining 3... - 43.7205
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 38.4749
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825