- » Polish Kielbasa Sauerkraut
Polish Kielbasa Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish kielbasa sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish kielbasa sauerkraut recipes.
Kielbasa With Sauerkraut
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook kielbasa until browned; remove to plate.
2. In same skillet, in hot salad oil, cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add sauerkraut, water, sugar, and kielbasa; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 25.7985
Kielbasa And Kraut
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Take a 6-cup baking dish and mix together sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Make deep cuts of about 1 inch in sausage and dip down in the sauerkraut mixture. Make sure to cover halfway.
4. Mix... - 37.7802
Kielbasa And Kraut
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 35.0433
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.4853
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.7002
Hunter's Stew Polish Style
Cover the sauerkraut with a small amount of boiling water and cook covered for one hour.
In a separate covered pan, cook the fresh cabbage and the mushrooms in a small amount of boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes.
Salt the pork and veal and fry them with the... - 41.474
Sausage And Sauerkraut
In 2-qt casserole place meat.
Cover with sauerkraut mixed with onions and bouillon.
Microwave at High (10) 10 to 12 Minutes.
Stir before serving.
Keep sausage covered with sauerkraut mixture. - 28.5584
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add sausage pieces and cook, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Stir in broth, wine, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10... - 34.9081