- » Polish Cake
Polish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish cake recipes.
Polish Easter Cake
If you are looking for something yummy and scrumptious to make for Easter, this Polish Easter Cake is what you would want to try! A great medley of fruits and flavors, this Polish Easter Cake is a great treat the whole family will love to savor. Do give it a... - 48.2472
Polish Easter Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and cream butter and sugar in it until it becomes fluffy and light.
3. Add in 5 of the egg yolks in a very gradual pace and whisk the mixture well after each single addition.
4.... - 47.4924
Polish Honey Cake
1. Take an cake tin, grease the base and line it with flour
2. In a bowl, whisk the sugar and egg yolks together until creamy
3. In a basin, sift together the flour and spices add them to the yolks along with honey and nuts
4. Whisk the... - 45.9853
Polish Coffee Cake
Scald milk in a medium-size saucepan.
Stir butter into milk to melt it.
Stir in honey.
Cool milk mixture until warm, not hot.
Pour warm water into a cup.
Sprinkle yeast on top, and stir.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 43.3307
You May Also Like!
Polish Onion Muffins
The unique Polish Onion Muffins are simply irresistible. This tasty cake is a personal favorite. Try this wonderful Polish Onion Muffins recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 39.5877
Beat eggs well.
Combine sugar, salt and flour; stir into eggs all at once.
Add milk; beat until blended.
Pour just enough batter into hot greased skillet to cover bottom; tilt skillet to spread batter evenly.
Cook, shaking skillet, until cake is lightly... - 37.3158
Polish Koletki is a side dish that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Polish Koletki; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.234
Polish Easter Rings
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
In a medium... - 44.4036
Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix beaten egg and milk.
Add to flour mixture; stir till moistened.
Pat evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes, giving dish... - 45.3246
1. In a large bowl, stir yeast in lukewarm water until it dissolves.
2. Add 2 cups flour and let it stand for about ½ an hour in a warm place.
3. In another large bowl, beat together egg yolks, egg, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and salt... - 47.673
Polish Walnut Torte
Grease bottoms of 2 round 8-inch layer cake pans, and line with circles of greased waxed paper.
Sprinkle each pan with 2 teaspoons dry bread crumbs.
Beat egg whites and salt until foamy; then beat in 1 /2 cup icing sugar, and beat until very stiff.
Beat egg... - 44.2006
Scald milk and pour into large mixer bowl with sugar, salt, and butter; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105° to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80° to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let... - 47.1169
Raised Dough For Pierogi
1) Add dry yeast into a bowl of warm water at 105°F to 115° F. If using compressed yeast, add into a bowl of lukewarm water at 80°F to 90°F.
2) Allow the yeast to rest for a few minutes before stirring to dissolve it completely in water.
3) In a... - 36.7658
Light Fruit Cake From Warsaw
This light fruit cake from warsaw is a polish fruitcake recipe. Flavored with brandy used for the batter with dried fruits like figs and prunes,along with walnuts, the light fruitcake is baked with flour, sugar, eggs and butter with vanilla for flavor and can... - 46.6203
Polish Cake Recipes By Category