- » Polish Beet
Polish Beet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polish beet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polish beet recipes.
Polish Beet Salad
Mildly seasoned, this fresh Polish beet salad is a healthy salad that can add to the goodness of any meal. This serves as a great side dish and also combined with a soup can be a time saving and filling complete meal. - 30.8148
You May Also Like!
1. Mix sour cream, mustard, onion and seasoning in a cup.
2. Combine with drained beets in the top of a double boiler.
3. Heat over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until beets are hot. Serve sprinkled with parsley. - 26.6606
Mince garlic and crush with salt; combine with cucumbers, beets and celery.
Beat together half-and-half cream and sour cream and combine with parsley, chives, and cucumber-beet mixture.
Add salt and pepper, chill and adjust seasonings to taste. - 32.8524
Polish Cucumber Soup
1. Finely chop the beet tops after washing them properly.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumbers.
3. Take a saucepan and place the chopped beet tops in it along with cold water.
4. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat by stirring it... - 47.7799
Put meat in kettle and add water.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
Add beets, celery, and onion; cook for about 30 minutes longer.
Season to taste.
Blend sour cream, flour, and egg.
Stir into soup; bring... - 40.8554
Pork Scallops Polish Style
Dust the pork scallops with salt and flour, heat the lard in a skillet over high heat and fry the scallops until they are brown on both sides.
Drain the slices on paper towels.
To make the sauce, heat the lard and add the vegetables.
Cook over medium heat... - 45.4722
Delicious Roasted Beets With Sour Cream
Delicious Roasted Beets with Sour Cream is a delightful creamy cold side dish, that also looks amazing. This is also a perfect addition to your table for a special holiday or any other festive meal. - 117.794
This creamy borscht recipe is a Polish soup made with sliced beets and beet juice. Madeby simply combining the ingredients together, it is chilled and served with yogurt garnish. - 35.9276
Rice With Frozen Black Eyed Peas
Either take out the package of frozen black-eyed peas an hour before cooking and defrost just enough so the peas separate, or cover with water in a pot, bring to boil, and simmer just until the peas separate.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil... - 40.2172
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 26.7678
Borscht With Meat
Fry salt pork until golden in a 5 quart kettle.
Add leek and onion.
Fry until onion is transparent.
Add celery root, beets, cabbage, water, and meat.
Cook until celery root is crisp tender; about 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and kvas; mix.
Cook over medium heat... - 44.2571