- » Polenta With Cheese
Polenta With Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polenta with cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polenta with cheese recipes.
Cheese Polenta With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish or deep baking dish.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the water, stock, cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking constantly.
Lowerthe heatand simmer,... - 37.1891
Baked Cheese Polenta With Artichokes
In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, Monterey Jack cheese, chili peppers and black pepper.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Using a wire whisk, slowly stir... - 41.739
Polenta With Cheese
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; gradually sprinkle in cornmeal, stirring constantly with wire whisk. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is very thick, about 15 minutes.
2.... - 22.5265
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine cornmeal and cold water; add boiling water and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Reduce heat, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is smooth, 8 to 10... - 29.6712
Polenta With Cheese
Mix cornmeal and 3/4 cup water in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in 3 1/4 cups water and the salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir until... - 33.113
Italian Goat Cheese Polenta
Take a look at this incredible video that shows you how to make goat cheese polenta at home. See the video to make this simple side dish that can be paired with any barbecue, chicken or meatloaves. Try out this recipe for goat cheese polenta and enjoy! - 116.371
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola Cheese
Prepare Basic Polenta and let cool completely.
In a small bowl, mix Gorgonzola cheese, butter and cream until blended.
Cut cooled polenta into slices 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.
Pour oil about 1 inch deep in a large skillet.
Heat oil until a... - 36.5122
Place cornmeal and salt in a large saucepan.
Gradually add water, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium.
Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese. - 23.5599
Polenta Cheese Squares
In a large, heavy saucepan, bring 5 cups cold water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Add cornmeal very slowly, stirring constantly with wire whisk or long wooden spoon until mixture is thick and free from lumps.
Transfer cornmeal mixture to top of double... - 35.4271
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 34.0306
Baked Polenta With Cheese
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring milk, water, and salt to a boil over high heat (watch carefully and adjust heat as needed to keep mixture from boiling over).
Gently pour polenta in a thin stream into boiling liquid.
Cook, stirring with a long-handled wooden... - 39.0975
Cook the meal in the boiling milk and water for 30 minutes until thick.
Blend in the cheese and seasonings and spread on board to cool.
Cut into squares, roll in breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until golden.
Serve hot with rich tomato sauce. - 24.244
Cheese And Polenta Pie
Prepare Polenta as directed; divide hot mixture between two 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Cover and chill at least 45 minutes till firm.
For sauce cook green onion in butter till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Cook and stir... - 43.792
Broiled Polenta With Mushrooms And Cheese
If you are using the porcini mushrooms, place them in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, bring the 3 cups of water and the salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, add the cornmeal in a... - 44.7218
Cook cornmeal in water, seasoned with salt, until thick, about 20 minutes.
Stir often to prevent lumps.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Grease a shallow baking dish well and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Drop the polenta by the spoonful into the dish.
Dot... - 27.0574
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 40.863
Cheesy Polenta Squares
Spray an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
In a 2 quart saucepan heat milk to simmering.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together cornmeal, cold water, and salt.
Gradually add cornmeal mixture to simmering milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and... - 40.4996
Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese
Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese is easy to make. Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese gets its taste from basic polenta mixed with cheese. Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese is loved by many people across the world. - 33.6663
Soft Polenta With Roast Butternut And Blue Cheese
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Toss the squash with a tbsp olive oil and some seasoning.
Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
Make up the polenta following pack instructions - it should be soft enough to spoon.
Season well, then beat in the butter and... - 34.6498
Polenta With Cottage Cheese And Tomato Sauce
1)Use a covered pot to boil water.
2)Mix cornmeal with cold water and stir into boiling water until smooth and reduce heat.
3)Cover and cook on low heat until mixture is very thick.
for 15 minutes.
5)Season with salt.
6)Spoon... - 42.2119
Polenta Cheese Tart
Prepare Stove-top Polenta, using 1 3/4 cups broth or water and 1/2 cup polenta (start with 1 cup of the broth in a 2- to 3-quart pan; mix polenta with remaining 3/4 cup broth).
Cook until reduced to 1 to 1 1/2 cups (7 to 10 minutes).
Pour polenta... - 28.3711
Creamy Cheese Polenta
1. In a heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine polenta, 2 cups cold water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to boiling, whisking constantly.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, whisking often, until mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes. Add... - 26.3328
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 48.0781
Fallen Polenta And Goat Cheese Souffle With Mixed Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425° In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the polenta with the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Generously butter an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and coat it with the polenta-cheese mixture.
2. In a medium saucepan, bringthe milkto a... - 31.234
Italian Polenta Cake Parmesan
Italian food lovers here is a unique recipe combining two different basic foods to make one. Check out Debi and Gabriele maing Polenta Pasticciata or Polenta Cake Parmesan - a cake like polenta preparation along with red sauce. Great combination of flavor... - 81.5544
Gorgonzola Polenta Cakes
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and stir until opaque.
Remove pan from heat and stir in parsley; set aside.
Prepare Stove-top... - 41.0762
Provolone Polenta With Red Pepper Sauce
1 For polenta, in a 3-quart saucepan bring the 3 cups water to boiling. In a medium mixing bowl combine cornmeal, the 1 1/2 cups cold water, and the 1 teaspoon salt. Slowly add cornmeal mixture to the boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until... - 32.1083
In 3-quart saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
With wire whisk, stir in cornmeal, then golden onion soup mix.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring constantly, 25 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in chilies, corn and roasted red pe - 27.0738
1) Coat an 872 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal and water.
3) In a saucepan, bring the stock and oil to a boil.
4) Whisk the cornmeal in the stock and stir for 3 or 4 minutes or until... - 40.1268
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan, whisk milk into masa until smooth. Mix in broth and tomato sauce. Add butter.
2. Stir over medium-high heat until mixture is boiling, very thick, and slightly darker, and holds its shape when mounded, 4 to 5 minutes. Add salt and... - 34.527
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the salt. Gradually stir in the polenta and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes. Pour the polenta onto a lightly greased baking sheet and shape it into a square about 1 inch... - 32.1073
Zefiro's Polenta With Mascarpone
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan put water, stock and milk with polenta.
2) Stir the mixture and cook for 25 to 30 minutes over medium heat.
3) Continue to stir till the mixture is thick.
4) Add butter, Parmesan cheese, marjoram and parsley.
5) Sprinkle... - 42.8147
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 33.8749
Mozzarella Alla Polenta
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute shallots over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in thyme, oregano, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste; heat completely. Adjust seasonings and set aside.
3.... - 32.7614
Cacciatore Sauce With Polenta
Polenta: In 10-inch skillet bring 2 1/2 cups of the water to a full, rolling boil. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Combine remaining 1 cup water, corn-meal, and salt.
Slowly stir into boiling water.
Cook, stirring frequently, till thick, 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn... - 46.8174
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 49.0272
Polenta Provencale Pizza
Combine cornmeal, flour, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Combine water and olive oil; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add oil mixture to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up... - 44.1603