- » Polenta Pizza
Polenta Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polenta pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polenta pizza recipes.
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.7126
Polenta Provencale Pizza
Combine cornmeal, flour, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Combine water and olive oil; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add oil mixture to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up... - 42.4979
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 41.9988
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat oil in a frying pan and fry minced beef until browned, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer mince to a bowl. Fry onion and garlic in fat remaining in pan. Stir in mince, passata, basil and... - 33.7744
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Polenta Squares
Spray an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
In a 2 quart saucepan heat milk to simmering.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together cornmeal, cold water, and salt.
Gradually add cornmeal mixture to simmering milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and... - 39.2233
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 45.0516
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Polenta Pizza Recipes By Category