- » Polenta Pasta
Polenta Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of polenta pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for polenta pasta recipes.
Pasticcio Di Polenta Polenta Pie
To make polenta, add to boiling water 1 tablespoon salt and sprinkle in corn meal.
Cook, stirring, until thick.
The standard test in Italy is to cook until a wooden spoon will stand upright in the mush.
(It can be cooked over hot water, in which case allow 1... - 44.532
BRING water to a boil in medium saucepan.
Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thick.
STIR in fontina cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 2... - 32.1917
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 43.4329
Polenta With Sausage
In large saucepan, bring water, potato and salt to boil; cook for 3 minutes or until tender.
While water is still boiling, gradually stir in 1-3/4 cups (425 mL) of the cornmeal, 1/4 cup (50 mL) at a time.
Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly and... - 40.447
Polenta is a warm, golden-yellow flour rather like semolina in appearance made from maize.
It is very much favoured in Northern Italy where it is cooked in water and then eaten with butter and cheese or with tomato or Bolognese sauce.
Polenta is traditional,... - 27.2938
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 44.5123
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This sauce is really fresh and a nice change from beef or pork. It goes very well with creamy polenta or mashed potatoes as well. I used a whole chicken but feel free to use thighs and drumsticks for this. - 132.112
Zucchini Tomato Skillet
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add sugar, bay leaf, zucchini and seasonings according to taste.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally stir in tomatoes and cook till... - 39.97
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 124.377
Marinara Sauce With Herbs
When you are cooking do you often miss some base sauce that could be used in pasta, polenta, chicken parmesan or any other dish? Try making some Marinara sauce. It is simple and very easy. Watch this video on how to make marinara sauce seasoned with fresh... - 114.803
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 32.3539
Curry Vegetable Pancakes
1. To make pancakes, cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again and set aside. Place polenta in a large bowl and stir in boiling water. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.... - 40.6594
Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Dredge the chicken breasts in flour and shake off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and add the chicken breasts searing till the bottom turns brown.
3) Add in the chopped shallots and turn over the chicken to sear on the other side as... - 47.6948
Chicken Cacciatore With Bacon
1. In a large saucepan, fry the bacon on high heat until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© with onion and garlic until soft and golden.
4. Blend in spaghetti sauce and season with salt, oregano and... - 45.0281
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Shredded Pork Roast Roma
In a heavy 5 Qt kettle with a cover, pour in olive oil and heat to medium high. Brown the boneless pork roast(s) about 5 min. per side. Flip over using tongs.
Add cloves of chopped garlic and saute.
Pour in Red Wine.
Add in cans of tomatoes.
Add 3-4 bay... - 35.8202
Caramelized Leeks And Brussels Sprouts
This recipe features brussels sprouts, leeks, bacon, chicken, and balsamic vinegar. The Brussels sprouts and leeks get all caramelized and golden, and pair so nicely with the bacon! Alongside them is a simple balsamic glazed chicken that's made in the Crock... - 126.595
Rigatoni & Braised Ribs
Fall off the bone tender, shredded into a thick and chunky Sauce with lots O' Cheese and Pasta. You can't go wrong! - 113.678