- » Polenta
Polenta is a Northern Italian dish, resembling porridge or gruel, made of cornmeal. This dish, also commonly regarded as a peasant staple from the old Roman times is no longer a simple bland tasting dish as gourmet ... More »
Honeyed Polenta Cakes With Fresh Tomato Chutney
My honeyed polenta cakes with fresh tomato chutney are a great way to help incorporate a healthy Mediterranean flair to your diet which can be a keystone in the fight to prevent cancers as well as illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, doctors say.... - 133.364
Basic Grits Porridge
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast and this grits porridge recipe will take you there! The beautiful colors and flavors of grits make this traditional porridge extra special. This creamy porridge is the perfect breakfast treat and will get the... - 129.681
1. In a large pot boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add polenta, salt and olive oil.
3. On low heat simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and transfer the polenta into a greased 9 inch pie pan and pat down.
5. Chop the onions... - 127.357
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 121.81
Italian Goat Cheese Polenta
Take a look at this incredible video that shows you how to make goat cheese polenta at home. See the video to make this simple side dish that can be paired with any barbecue, chicken or meatloaves. Try out this recipe for goat cheese polenta and enjoy! - 116.643
Basil Flavor Polenta With Vegetables
Easy Italian meal. This video prepares a rich and cheesy polenta with loads of farm fresh vegetables. A quick baked polenta topped with a creamy sauce is very easy to make and is a truly fantastic meal in making. The basil flavored corn omelette makes a... - 112.696
Polenta Shapes For Children
Cookie cutters are obviously great for cookies, but kids have such a blast baking with them that I wanted to use them to help introduce kids to new foods in a fun way. So I came up with these polenta shapes. The recipe is really easy and it’s perfect... - 106.783
Here's how you make and how you eat polenta the traditional way. - 102.809
Triple Corn Creamy Polenta
Most of us know how to make polenta with cornmeal that cooks into a mush, but here is Chef John’s recipe using corn in three different ways to make polenta. He uses dried and ground, which of course is the Polenta part and then uses fresh corn, but cooked... - 99.4959
In this video I'm showing how to reuse left-over polenta. - 99.1692
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Sliced Steak With Crispy Polenta
Would you like to have a simple healthy and delicious meal. Have a look at this amazing video which shows a recipe for grilled steak that serves as a fantastic meal with crispy polenta and colorful vegetables. Try out this wonderful low cal dish that is great... - 96.2408
Crispy Polenta Triangles
Why cook polenta any other way when the soft and creamy cornmeal just soaks up all the gravy or juices on the plate and fills your stomach with warmth. These pan-fried polenta triangles are irresistibly delicious and reason enough to take the extra effort.... - 96.0005
Polenta & Goat Cheese
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick, easy & healthy dinner idea, Polenta & Goat Cheese with Balsamic reduction. This is a really quick dinner idea. You can make your own polenta or use some store bought one. Enjoy! - 87.8576
Homemade Poblano Jack Cheese Polenta
Have you been looking for a great Polenta recipe? Take a look at this video, the chef shares a detailed method to make perfect polenta in your own kitchen. The texture is creamy and velvety, and the dish is full of flavor. Go ahead and treat yourself to this... - 86.2815
If you are looking for a freeze-now, serve-later fancy dinner recipe, then creamy polenta could be your bet. Rich and hearty, this classic corn dish could be the perfect foil for your fish, meat, chicken or vegetables. A fantastic way to whomp up a comfy... - 86.147
Polenta For Meats
Polenta is easy to make and can be used to serve meats or other recipes as well. Chef Wes shows how to make polenta with polenta powder, liquid like broth or meat stock and cheese. Good after cooled to serve! - 83.5305
Italian Polenta Cake Parmesan
Italian food lovers here is a unique recipe combining two different basic foods to make one. Check out Debi and Gabriele maing Polenta Pasticciata or Polenta Cake Parmesan - a cake like polenta preparation along with red sauce. Great combination of flavor... - 81.8213
Simple Skillet Chicken With Parmigiana And Pan Fried Polenta
On hard-pressed days, one skillet dishes are the way to go. And this hearty chicken dish is likely to win all hearts. Although preparing this dish might warrant some extensive efforts, but at the end of the day the effort is well worth it. Just grab your... - 81.1224
Cheesy Italian Sausage With Polenta
What a better to way to have Baked Sausages on this Hot Summer. Nick comes out with a delicious baked sausage curry , with tomato sauce, polenta round the corner and topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese , yummy. Worth trying for this Hot Season. - 79.0921
Packed with flavors and yummy ingredients, polenta frittatas makes for excellent addition to brunch or dinner and are a perfect way to please both kids and adults. Easy and effortless, this polenta frittata recipe could be the best way to use your polenta... - 73.4253
Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Polenta! A truly Italian word and when I heard about Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce , the fragrance of herbs like rosemary and parsley and olive oil becomes fresh in my mind. My mother use to make delicious Polenta recipes with lots of cheese and pepper... - 49.4425
Polenta With Spring Vegetable Stew
I have never tried any Polents recipe before. How to make it?……still gives me goosebumps. But then when I saw this easy recipe of Polenta With Spring Vegetable Stew , and how effortlessly it could be made pushed me to just go for it. And I did! And... - 48.9524
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.4751
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 47.6978
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 47.5656
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.2982
Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans
Do you want to whip up some great meal at your next home party? If so, then simply try Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans. This is one recipe I am sure everybody would like and would make you the star of the show. Tangy flavor of orange and... - 47.1462
Cacciatore Sauce With Polenta
Polenta: In 10-inch skillet bring 2 1/2 cups of the water to a full, rolling boil. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Combine remaining 1 cup water, corn-meal, and salt.
Slowly stir into boiling water.
Cook, stirring frequently, till thick, 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn... - 47.0301
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 46.8558
1.Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and put milk and butter in it.
2.Let the milk boil.
3.Once boiled put cornmeal in it and stir continuously.
4.Let the mixture thicken and continue cooking by stirring with a wooden spatula, for 5 minutes.
5.Put sour... - 46.7665
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 46.63
Milanese Pork Stew With Polenta
1) Generously grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2) In a 6-quart kettle, heat 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt over high heat, until it boils.
3) Gradually add in the corn-meal, stirring constantly with wire whisk until the mixture... - 46.5985
Were you looking for a tasty and unique dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Polentina is definitely the dish for you. Not only is the Polentina easy to prepare, it will definitely be a unique and surprising treat for your guests. Try them! - 46.3627
Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins
You don’t need be an Italian chef for making this easy but exotic recipe of Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins. You only need "go for it" attitude. Simply go ahead and try to make a perect Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins without... - 46.0641
Cucumber And Polenta Cake
The cucumber and polenta cake is a filling and nutritious polenta cake prepared with miaze flour and layered with sauteed cucumber. Sprinkled with cheese, the polenta and cucumber cakes are baked and topped with salsa and red pepper coulis and can be served... - 46.0469
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 45.9603
Red Onion Mushroom And Polenta Tart
1. Turn on the grill on High
2. Grease a large baking sheet with oil
3. Into a large saucepan, measure and add 600ml water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Tip in the polenta and stir until it comes to a boil.
6. Reduce the flame and simmer for... - 45.9211
In 2-quart measure, combine water, broth, parsley, salt, marjoram and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Slowly whisk in cornmeal, cheese and margarine, stirring just until margarine melts.
Reduce power to 50%... - 45.9194
Vegetable Stew With Polenta
1. Cook the polenta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Set aside in a warm place till required
3. In a large 4 1 /2- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Add the onions, garlic, bay pepper to the hot oil... - 45.8952
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style is a wonderful dish that is perfect for a party with friend and colleagues! I served it just last weekend and my guest loved it. Follow this easy Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 45.7492
Polenta With Wild Mushroom And Meat Ragout
Polenta with wild mushroom and meat ragout can be served as a mediterranean themed meal for lunch or dinner. Filling and savory, the polenta is served with a wild mushroom and meat ragout cooked with onions, red peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkled with cheese and... - 45.6313
Polenta With Endive
Preheat the broiler.
Bring the water to a boil and add the salt.
When the water is boiling rapidly, pour in the cornmeal in a thin, steady stream, whisking constandy to prevent lumps.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often to prevent... - 45.5019
Orange Polenta Cake With Mango And Orange Salad
The orange polenta cake is a cornmeal baked cake flavored with orange juice and orange peel. The orange polenta cake baked with flour, yogurt and egg batter is served with a topping sauce with mango and orange fruit mix. - 45.4522
Polenta With Meat Sauce
Make Meat Sauce: Slowly brown sausage; add next 7 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 1 1/2 hours or till thick, stirring occasionally.
Skim off excess fat.
For Polenta, combine corn meal, cold water, and salt; gradually stir into boiling water.
Cook and stir till... - 45.283
Wild Mushroom Ragout Over Sun-dried Tomato Polenta
This wild mushroom ragout over sundried tomato polenta is a vegetarian preparation that is mild yet flavorful. Cooked with gourmet wild mushroom with romano cheese, the ragout is served over polenta. Flavored with herbs like basil and parsley, the ragout is... - 45.2722
Cheesy Polenta Beef Casserole
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine water, cornmeal and 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of the oil and microwave with cover at High for 9 to 11 minutes until water is absorbed, stirring twice.
2. To the mixture stir in 1 cup (250 milliliter)... - 45.1619
Broiled Polenta With Mushrooms And Cheese
If you are using the porcini mushrooms, place them in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, bring the 3 cups of water and the salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, add the cornmeal in a... - 44.9399
Parmesan Polenta With Wild Mushroom Ragout
Place dried mushrooms in a small bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
Let stand about 30 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from liquid and rinse quickly under cold water to remove grit; chop and set aside.
Reserve soaking liquid by lining a... - 44.8154
Chicken Cacciatore With Polenta
1. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In Dutch oven heat oil and butter and brown well on all sides adding a few chicken pieces at a time and brown well on all sides.
3. Remove as browned and set aside.
4. Add onion and... - 44.7644
Quail With Polenta
1) Peel the onions and dice them. Wash the fresh rosemary and with paper towels, pat dry it. Chop just enough to make 1 teaspoon.
2) Place a large heavy-gauge skillet over medium flame and heat the oil. Add in the rosemary, onions,... - 44.4423
Polenta With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) To a 7-inch nonstick pie plate, spray cooking spray.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and salt. Over high heat, heat the mixture till it comes to a boil. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
3) Drop the polenta quickly into the... - 44.439
Toasted Mushroom Polenta
Simply Italian! Toasted Mushroom Polenta provides a real Italian touch to your meal. This recipe of Toasted mushroom polenta is incredibly easy and simple. Its an effortless dish that would surely tempt your guests also to say "WOW"….effortlessly. My... - 44.4158
Polenta Salad With White Beans
In a 4- to 5-quart straight-sided pan, combine oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often over medium heat until onion is sweet-tasting and golden, about 20 minutes.
Add 2 cups broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix polenta with the... - 44.3963
Polenta Provencale Pizza
Combine cornmeal, flour, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Combine water and olive oil; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add oil mixture to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up... - 44.387
Sweet Potato Polenta With Asian Vegetable Fricassee
Put the stock and sweet potato in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Blend until smooth in a food processor.
Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and half the butter and bring to the boil.
Add the polenta, stirring constantly,... - 44.2356
Baked Polenta With Veal Sauce
Prepare Baked Polenta.
While polenta is baking, heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, carrot, mushrooms, garlic, and herb seasoning.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Crumble veal into pan; cook,... - 44.171
Polenta Al Forno
1. Boil water with salt in a heavy bottom pan, add maize flour a little at a time. Stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to avoid lumps. Cook over low heat stirring for 30-40 minutes, until polenta comes, away cleanly from the side of the pan.
2. Press the... - 44.0717
Lemony Polenta Cake
Grease and line a 15 cm (6 inch) spring-form tin with greaseproof paper.
Beat together the butter and 175 g (6 oz) of the sugar until pale and creamy.
Stir in the almonds, eggs and rind and juice of 1 lemon.
Add the flours and baking powder, and stir in... - 44.0268
Cheese And Polenta Pie
Prepare Polenta as directed; divide hot mixture between two 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Cover and chill at least 45 minutes till firm.
For sauce cook green onion in butter till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Cook and stir... - 44.0004
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 43.9207
1. In a small bowl, soak the cornmeal in water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a nonstick saucepan, combine the stock, dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Reduce the heat and gradually but... - 43.8724
Party Polenta Stars
Party polenta starts are cheese polenta stars that can be served as snacks or appetizers. Made with cornmeal and parmesan cheese, it is seasoned and flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Shaped into stars, they are skillet cooked to lovely brown color and... - 43.8593
Chili With Polenta
1) In a 3 1/2-quart heavy saucepan boil cold water and salt.
2) Mix cornmeal slowly, stirring constantly with wooden spoon.
3) Decrease heat, simmer and stirring occasionally until mixture leaves side of pan.
4) Cook covered for 10 minutes.
5) Take... - 43.8241
Lemon Pepper Polenta With Baked Fish And Peppers
Seafood is always my fascination so I get fascinated by this exotic recipe of Lemon Pepper Polenta With Baked Fish And Peppers. Aroma of baked fish makes me go crazy for the dish! Tangy lemon , red pepper and pitted olives gives a wonderful mix of flavor to... - 43.8146
Chili With Giant Polenta Croutons
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Slowly add cornmeal and salt, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until smooth.
Spoon into prepared pan, and spread evenly; set aside.
Add oil to... - 43.7836
White Bean Polenta Pie
Wash fennel; trim off leaves, and mince, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Trim off tough outer stalks, and discard.
Cut bulb in half lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Cut bulb crosswise into 1/4 inch slices, reserving 3/4 cup.
Reserve remaining fennel leaves and... - 43.2896
Gratin Of Polenta, Tomatoes, And Wild Mushrooms
To Make Polenta: Place cornmeal, water, and salt in a 3 to 4-quart microwavesafe bowl or casserole.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%), stirring every 6 minutes, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture is thick enough to form soft mounds, but still jiggles... - 43.2609
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 43.1522
1) In a saucepan add broth and water. Boil the mixture.
2) Add cornmeal in a slow even stream. Whisk the mixture till all the cornmeal is added.
3) Reduce heat to low and stirring frequently.
4) Cook for 20 to 25 minutes till polenta starts to pull... - 43.1267
Soft Polenta With Sausage Sauce
Crumble sausages into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Cook, stirring, until meat just begins to brown (about 5 minutes).
Add carrot, celery, and onion; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft and meat is crumbly (about 5 more... - 43.0909
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 43.0803
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Grease an oven dish or baking tray.
3) In a small pan, heat the white sauce or gravy.
4) In another saucepan, boil the four cups of milk with salt and pepper.
5) Stir continuously and add in the... - 43.0744
Polenta With Spanish Vegetables
1) Into a large Dutch Oven, pour in 4 cups of water. Boil.
2) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, 1 cup water, salt and red pepper. Mix well.
3) Add the mixture into the boiling water. Cook on medium flame, while whisking continously.
4) Once the mixture has... - 43.0571
Zefiro's Polenta With Mascarpone
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan put water, stock and milk with polenta.
2) Stir the mixture and cook for 25 to 30 minutes over medium heat.
3) Continue to stir till the mixture is thick.
4) Add butter, Parmesan cheese, marjoram and parsley.
5) Sprinkle... - 43.0391
Festive Turkey Polenta
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray, add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground turkey and garlic, and cook over medium heat until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from... - 42.9978
Grilled Polenta With Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with water.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, put in the stock and add some salt and pepper to season. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cornmeal mixture in the saucepan and stir properly.... - 42.9111
Chicken And Polenta
Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
Lightly coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (180Â°F), turning once.
Remove from skillet.
Add sweet peppers... - 42.702
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 42.635
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 42.5517
Polenta With Cottage Cheese And Tomato Sauce
1)Use a covered pot to boil water.
2)Mix cornmeal with cold water and stir into boiling water until smooth and reduce heat.
3)Cover and cook on low heat until mixture is very thick.
for 15 minutes.
5)Season with salt.
6)Spoon... - 42.4049
Saucy Tenderloin With Polenta
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add cornmeal in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring constantly, 20 minutes or until cornmeal mixture (polenta) pulls away from sides of... - 42.3514
Pig 's Feet Tails And Ears In Sweet And Sour Sauce With Polenta
Put the parboiled pig's feet, tails and ears into a heavy pot.
Add the carrots, whole onion and bouquet garni and season with salt.
Add water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil and cook, partially covered, over medium heat for 45 minutes.
Remove the ears and... - 42.2669
Saucy Chicken & Baked Polenta
Rinse chicken pieces, pat dry, and arrange slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on both sides (12 to 14 minutes total).
Lift chicken from pan and set aside.
To pan, add onion, bell pepper,... - 42.0837
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 41.9823
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 41.9654
Baked Cheese Polenta With Artichokes
In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, Monterey Jack cheese, chili peppers and black pepper.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Using a wire whisk, slowly stir... - 41.9555
Polenta With Chunky Meat Sauce
For polenta, in a 2 quart casserole combine cornmeal, the 1 cup cold water, and salt.
Slowly pour boiling water into cornmeal mixture, stirring constantly till the mixture is well blended.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till very... - 41.9318
Sausage Peppers And Onions With Grilled Polenta
To make polenta, bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add polenta and cook at a gentle boil, stirring frequently, for about 30 minutes.
If polenta starts to stick and burn to the bottom of the pot, add up to 1/2 cup water.
During the last 5 minutes... - 41.9228
Creamy Polenta With Sausage & Mushrooms
Heat 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet to bowl.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon sausage drippings... - 41.8647
Polenta With Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Combine water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add polenta in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, over low heat 20 minutes or until mixture pulls away from sides of pan.
Stir in basil.
Pour half of mixture into a... - 41.8346
Grilled Gazpacho With Polenta
Preheat the grill.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, garlic, and oil and toss to coat.
Grill the vegetable mixture in a grill wok or on a grill screen, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, coat one side of the... - 41.7627
Grilled Corn Polenta
In large saucepan boiling water, cook corn 2 minutes; drain well.
Place corn on barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 7 to 10 minutes, turning often, until golden brown.
Place jalapeno pepper on barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 5 minutes,... - 41.6599
Salmon With Polenta
In a Dutch oven, saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, Italian seasoning, thyme, basil and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
In a large heavy saucepan,... - 41.635
Polenta With Skewered Meat
Polenta With Skewered Meat has a luscious taste. Polenta With Skewered Meat gets its taste from basic polenta mixed with meat and flavored with white wine. Polenta With Skewered Meat is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.6125
Polenta Encrusted Crab
FOR THE TAPENADE, heat the olive oil in a medium-sized skillet, add the mushrooms and garlic, and saute for 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken stock, reduce the heat, and simmer until the mushrooms are very tender and most of the liquid has been... - 41.4727
1. Mix maize flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Heat milk and bring to the boil in a heavy bottom pan. Add maize flour a little at a time. Keep stirring continuously to prevent lump formation and sticking. Cook over low heat for 25-30 minutes.
3. As soon as the... - 41.4518
Polenta With Italian Sausage
Add water to cornmeal and salt in top part of double boiler.
Bring to boil over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Cover and cook over boiling water about 1 1/4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut sausage into thick slices and brown slowly in skillet.
Add garlic... - 41.3199
Cook sausage and mushrooms in hot oil in a large heavy skillet until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring water and remaining salt to boiling in a saucepan.
Gradually add a mixture of... - 41.2946
Gorgonzola Polenta Cakes
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and stir until opaque.
Remove pan from heat and stir in parsley; set aside.
Prepare Stove-top... - 41.2805
Polenta Recipes By Category