- » Podi
Enjoy our collection of podi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for podi recipes.
Easy Rasam Powder/podi
An aromatic blend of spices ,sure to enhance the taste of your "Rasam" by multiple times. Try this simple recipe and your lunch times will never be the same again. - 112.397
1. Heat a pan to medium high.
2. Add chana dal, toor dal and urad dal and stir until they turn golden brown.
3. Once it is done turn off the heat and add into a bowl.
4. Add 1 tablespoon ghee and once it is hot add red chilies, curry... - 111.199
Whole spices, dry roasted and ground into a spice powder. Used to flavor thin soups aka Rasam in South of India. - 30.445
You May Also Like!
Kolumb Making Made Easier
If you looking for a healthy, nutritious and vegan curry to go rice? Try this delicious Keerai Kolumb (Spinach lentil curry) It is so much like sambhar and yet different. You can modify the recipe adding any vegetable of your choice to the basic pigeon peas... - 64.6564
Prawn And Raw Mango Curry
1. De-vein, clean and wash prawns properly. If the prawns are big ,then u can cut each prawn into half.
2. Cut the mango into medium pieces.
3. Crush ginger and onion.
4. In a skillet/wok/kadhai, combine crushed onion-ginger, prawns,... - 44.4889
Idli Dosa Chutney Powder
Idly dosa chutney powder is a side dish for idly and dosa in south indian breakfast. Spicy and tasty try and enjoy!! - 40.4922
1. Soak rice (if parboiled rice is used, soak for 4 hours; if raw rice, soak for 2 hours).
2. Twenty minutes before grinding, clean and soak the grams. Grind together (rice and grams) coarsely with green chillies, red chillies and asafoetida. Set aside for 3... - 36.1874
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 42.2787
Chutney Powder Making Made Easier
Chutney powder is a must have condiment in south Indian houses. Watch the video to know how to make this spicy and flavorful mixture to serve with idlis and dosa. - 77.1678
Kerala Fish Fry
Fish is considered to be another secondary food item of the Kerala Cuisine.
Kerala is well known for its Spicy Red Fish Curry, KariMeen Fry, Prawn Stir Fry etc.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 36.3414
Often called as doshas, these crispy, wafer thin golden beauties are as much a treat to eyes as they are for palate! Easy to make and less guilty to binge, dosa is one of the most loved breakfast items at my home. Have it with coconut or onion chutneys,... - 34.9083
This recipe is loosely based on a recipe from a book. The amount of ingredients are all my own approximation but it turned out very tasty, a perfect combo with roti, pulao or biryani (like they serve it in Hyderabad) - 38.7991
Podi Recipes By Category