- » Poblano Hot Sauce
Poblano Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poblano hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poblano hot sauce recipes.
Toast the pumpkin seeds and let cool.
Heat the canola oil in a skillet and when almost smoking, turn the poblanos in the hot oil for 45 seconds until blistered but not blackened.
Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let steam for 10 minutes.
Peel... - 36.0856
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 35.3352
Stuffed Poblano Chilies
1. Place chilies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred (a). Place in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove skins from chilies and cut a slit in the side of each one.... - 33.3607
Stuffed Poblano Chillies
1. Place chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove skins from chillies and cut a slit in the side of each one.... - 34.2218
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano I
The chicken or turkey mole poblano is prepared with the mole poblano sauce along with tomto sauce and chicken stock. This recipe may be prepared with either turkey or chicken and it turnes out savory and saucy. I so adore this recipe as it is simple and... - 36.0376
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano Ii
Combine with tomatoes, onion, garlic, peanuts, tortilla, raisins, and sesame seed.
Put a small amount at a time into an electric blender and blend to make a thick puree.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add the puree and cook, stirring... - 41.3381
Grilled Beef And Bean Stuffed Poblano Chile Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut a lengthwise slit in one side of each pepper; discard seeds and membranes. Place peppers on a paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until peppers are hot and beginning to soften. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook... - 37.81
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
Vegetarian Chili With Rice has a great taste. The spicy blend with vegetables gives Vegetarian Chili With Rice a peerfect taste. Vegetarians should taste Vgetarian Chili With Rice. - 34.3741
1 In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 30.8537
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 108.151
1. If using dried beans, put the beans in a medium bowl and add enough cold water to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight; drain. (Alternatively, place the dried beans in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook... - 37.0299
1. In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, green sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 34.2715
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 103.434
Crab And Corn Salsa
With a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels .from the cob (about 3/4 cup).
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, add the corn and sugar, and blanch for 1 minute.
Drain, and transfer the corn to a mixing bowl.
Heat the canola oil in a skillet, and when almost... - 40.8958
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Place tomatoes on a barbecue grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Grill, turning tomatoes as skins split, for 5 minutes.
Add chiles to grill with tomatoes.
Grill vegetables, turning as needed, until chile skins are charred on all sides and... - 28.5148
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 102.627
Latin Chili Saint Diablo Style
1. Dice onions, garlic and poblanos
2. Add to a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil
3. Simmer over medium high heat until soft
4. Add chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin continuing to cook of medium high heat
5. Add 1 ½ cups pinto... - 79.1828
Butternut Squash And Black Bean Chili
1. Dice the onions, celery stalks, pablano pepper and jalapeno, set aside.
2. Mince the garlic, cut the butternut squash into cubes, set aside.
3. Chop the cilantro and drain and rinse the black beans, set aside.
4. In a large pan pour... - 113.217
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.0389
Rajas Con Crema
Pat chilies dry on paper towels and cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch wide strips.
Heat lard or oil in a large, heavy skillet, add garlic and saute over medium heat for several minutes, pressing garlic gently with the back of a spoon to release flavor.
Remove and... - 29.9044
Basic Chiles Rellenos
Roast and peel fresh chiles as directed .
Slit each chile three-quarters down length of one side; pull out ribs and seeds, leaving stem intact.
Cut cheese into six 1/2-inch-thick pieces slightly smaller than chiles; insert a piece into each chile.
Roll chiles... - 41.5632
1. Slit each chilli, deseed and pat dry.
2. In a pan, boil water, add chillis, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, until barely tender. Drain and place in a baking dish.
3. In a blender puree tomatoes and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, melt... - 47.4006
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 44.2578
The 'no-killy-philly' Vegan Cheesesteak
The Vegan Cheesesteak is a perfect dish to make when there is a game on TV. A whole bunch of vegan delights go into the making this snack. It is mildly spiced, and quite indulgent actually. If you love the cheese taste, then this is your thing. Enjoy! - 130.638
Dungeness Crab Cakes
FOR THE REMOULADE, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, celery, tomatoes, red or green bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
Taste for seasoning and refrigerate until... - 42.9772
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 42.1643
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet. Sprinkle with chilies, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and cumin; add stock. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is very tender, about 1... - 40.2797
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.4001
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411