- » Poblano Dip
Poblano Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poblano dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poblano dip recipes.
Spicy Corn And Poblano Chili Dip
Looking for a dip recipe that is easy, tasty and different from the mainstream? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy dip that will go well with almost everything. Watch and learn! - 86.7751
You May Also Like!
Picadillo Stuffed Poblano Chilies
Roast and peel chiles as directed
Prepare Minted Salsa; keep warm.
Prepare Picadillo Filling and fill chiles equally with meat mixture.
Prepare Crispy Egg Coating.
Roll chiles in flour, shaking off excess.
Pour oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches into a wide... - 34.5026
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 35.3352
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 41.9601
1. Pre-heat the oven at 375F. Line the baking sheet with non – stick liner.
2. Cut half of the poblanos in half and keep other poblanos whole, remove the seeds and stem.
3. In a sauté pan, add in the pork, onions, basil, and oregano.... - 100.825
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 90.3137
Fiesta Dipping Sauce
Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken stock, lime juice, vinegar, lemon juice, and brown mustard, and stir.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.5805
Jicama Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir.
Add the lime juice, wine vinegar, and lemon juice, and stir again.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.136
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Five Little Peppers Dipping Sauce
Combine the 5 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the balsamic vinegar and tamari, and stir until well blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 35.0669
Fresh Tomatillo Dipping Sauce
Quarter the unpeeled plums, discarding the pits, and liquefy them in a blender; set aside.
Combine the 7 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock and cider vinegar, and stir until blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly... - 35.7194