- » Poached Spinach
Poached Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached spinach recipes.
Spinach Soup With Poached Eggs
Put the spinach in a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, stir once after 4 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour.
Pour in the milk slowly and beat well with a hand... - 46.0603
Poached Eggs Florentine
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3) Remove the pan from heat and gradually stir in the milk.
4) Then stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
5) Again remove... - 44.1793
Poached Halibut With Spinach
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Stir in nutmeg.
In a 10-inch skillet combine water, lemon juice, onion, celery, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add fish; simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 43.8271
Poached Salmon Creamy Spinach Fettuccine
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the yellow squash, zucchini, scallions, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and cover to keep warm.
Add the salmon, lemon juice, and water... - 43.4069
Poached Salmon On A Bed Of Spinach
1 ln a 10-inch skillet, place the spinach with just the water that clings to its leaves.
Cover and steam over moderate heat, tossing occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until wilted.
Drain; refresh under cold waterto stop the cooking and drain again; gently... - 43.3394
1) Take a frying pan and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the onions before adding spinach and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Add a teaspoon of vinegar and ½ a teaspoon of salt to it.
5) Take a saucer and break... - 43.2409
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 39.1841
Poached Eggs With Spinach
In large skillet cook onion in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, and dry mustard.
Stir in milk; cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Add half the cheese; stir till cheese melts.
Reduce heat; slip eggs, one at a time, into... - 36.7571
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Cheese Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine in a pan Fry onion until transparent, add spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, mix well.
2. Remove from heat and place in an ovenproof dish, spread evenly. Keep hot.
3. Poach eggs and arrange on the spinach. Cover with sauce.... - 36.5261
Poached Eggs With Spinach
Prepare the spinach puree, place it in a saucepan, add the butter, a good pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, and the brown sauce.
Heat through thoroughly.
Meanwhile, poach the eggs and trim them neatly.
Turn the spinach on to a hot dish, flatten the surface... - 29.4632
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Hollandaise Sauce
Divide the spinach between 4 individual buttered ramekin dishes and cook on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
Break the eggs onto the spinach and prick the yolks gently with a cocktail stick to prevent them bursting. Cover... - 23.2213
Poached Eggs And Spinach
1. Arrange hot cooked spinach on a warmed platter.
2. Place 4 poached eggs in a square formation on the spinach. Sprinkle them with salt and pour a little Hollandaise Sauce over each egg. - 22.5249