- » Poached Sole
Poached Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached sole recipes.
Dover Sole Paupiette Vin Blan
Dover sole needs to be handled gently as it is quite tender when fresh and also once cooked. With a thin flesh the fillet can be shaped into a paupiette and also will hold stuffing in them. This dish that i would like to present here is served in different... - 49.7163
Fillets Of Sole En Casserole
1) In a skillet, add parsley, green onions, salt, pepper, wine and water and allow to boil.
2) Drop in the fish and poach for 10 minutes.
3) Transfer the fish to a shallow broiler-proof casserole, and continue boiling the liquid in the skillet till... - 46.0917
Sole In White Wine
Use 1 tablespoon of the butter to butter an oval or oblong baking dish (about 11 x 14 inches) or a fish poacher, which usually measures 12 x 16 inches, and a piece of paper cut to fit.
Place shallots on bottom and arrange fillets on top.
Barely cover with dry... - 45.8858
Fillet Of Sole Bonne Femme
Sprinkle sole lightly with salt and pepper.
Fold fillets crosswise and place in a greased 8-inch-square baking pan.
Top with onion and lemon slices; pour wine over all.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 45.6187
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
1) Trim and chop the shallots finely.
2) Skin, deseed and chop tomatoes.
3) Skin and rut the garlic.
4) Preheat oven at 350°F
5) Grease a shallow, flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
6) Nib garlic lightly around dish.
7)... - 45.3087
Poached Sole With Shrimp Sauce
Butter a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish lightly.
Place frozen fish fillets in baking dish and heat, covered, on DEFROST for 10 minutes.
Separate fish fillets and arrange in baking dish.
Sprinkle fish with chopped green onion, salt and... - 44.5882
Sole Bonne Femme
1. Peel and finely chop the shallot.
2. Wash or wipe the mushrooms, stem them and slice the caps finely. Reserve the stems separately.
3. Grease the insides of a large heavy saucepan generously with butter.
4. Make a bed of chopped... - 44.451
Sole With Vermouth Sauce
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased... - 42.7987
Fold fillets or roll Up and secure with small wooden sticks.
Place fillets in greased ovenproof dish.
Put in sliced onion, bayleaf, peppercorns and lemon juice, add sufficient water to half-cover fillets.
Cover with greased paper, poach in moderate oven,... - 42.7148
Fillet Of Sole With Lobster Sauce
1. In a medium sized bowl filled with hot water, place bisque cans and allow to stand for 20 minutes or till partially thawed.
2. Preheat an oven to 212.5C (425F).
3. On a flat working surface, place waxed paper and place fish fillet.
4.... - 42.6932
Oven Poached Sole With Lemon And Tarragon
Pat fillets dry and sprinkle with lemon juice; roll up, skin side in, and fasten with toothpicks.
In shallow flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat, melt butter; cook onion for 1 minute.
Add clam juice, 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice, bay leaf,... - 42.6888
Poached Sole Florentine
Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Reduce heat; add fillets.
Cover and simmer 1 minute or until opaque.
Remove from liquid; discard liquid.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 40.8835
Sole Poached With Tomatoes
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat melt margarine.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Saute until mushrooms are tender.
Add tomatoes, basil and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Add sole and artichokes; cover.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Cook for 5 minutes or until... - 39.8468
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 39.3098
Sole In Vermouth
1) In a skillet heat the vermouth.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth, add the fish and wrap loosely.
3) Add into the vermouth and allow to poach for 10 minutes.
4) On a broilerproof platter arrange the fish.
5) Continue boiling the vermouth and reduce to... - 38.164
Poached Sole With Dill Sauce
Poached sole with dill sauce is a broth cooked sole. Served with a cooked sauce made with chicken broth and lemon juice, herbed and flavored with dill, the poached salmon is nice and moist with loads of soft and mild flavors to it. Great for brunches! - 36.8927
Sole And Asparagus With Wine Sauce
Place skinned and boned fillets in ovenproof dish.
Pour wine over, fish should be barely covered, poach in moderately hot oven, Mark 4, 350°F. for 20 minutes.
Drain, reserve liquid for sauce.
Place poached fillets on to warm individual dishes, arrange on... - 36.8421
Sole Poached With Italian Vegetables
In a large skillet, combine the broth, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and black pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the sole.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or until the fish flakes easily... - 36.3742
Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme
Wipe the fillets with a clean, damp cloth.
Put them flat in a shallow pan with the sliced mushrooms, sliced shallot, parsley and seasoning.
Add the wine, cover and poach for 10-15 min.
Drain the fish from the wine, place on a fireproof dish and keep... - 35.1433
Sole In Butter Sauce
1. Spread onions, carrots over bottom of 1 1/2 x 9 x 2-inch Bake & Roast Pan; arrange fish fillets on top; season with salt, pepper to taste; add wine, water; cover with aluminum foil.
2. Poach in oven 20-25 minutes at 350°F. or until fish flakes; remove... - 31.6258
Poached Sole With Citrus Sauce
1. From lemon, squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat,melt butter or margarine; stir in flour until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in lemon juice, 1 cup water, and bouillon; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 29.2454
Fillet Of Sole Florentine
This Fillet Of Sole Florentine recipe guarantees a delicious and sumptuous meal that will be the centerpiece of your party spread. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will take to this Fillet Of Sole Florentine recipe in no... - 27.5797
Poached Sole Recipes By Category