- » Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached shrimp with egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached shrimp with egg sauce recipes.
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
1 Shell and devein shrimp. Shred lettuce.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, sherry and shrimp; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid. Cut shrimp in bite-size pieces and keep warm.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 34.3243
You May Also Like!
Shrimp dumplings are also known as shrimp shumai in chinese. Why do you need to go to a chinese restaurant when you can make those yummy dumplings at home? This recipe is little involved but worth the effort. Hope you enjoy. - 85.622
Divide the shrimp meat into the tart shells.
Poach the eggs and place on top of the shrimp.
Smother with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet.
Place under a preheated oven broiler until golden brown.
Serve hot. - 30.2067
Oeuf Poches A La Hollandaise
Trim the bread crusts.
Cut the bread into rounds.
Heat the butter in a skillet and fry the bread until golden on each side.
Place 1 oz (30 g) of salmon sliced very thin on each crouton.
Poach the eggs and place on top of the salmon.
Smother with... - 36.2924
Eggs With Shrimps On Toast
Peel the shrimps.
Put their shells in a pan with 2 glasses of cold water, bring to the boil and cook till the liquid is reduced to about half; then strain.
Mix 2 tablespoonfuls of flour with 2 tablespoonfuls of melted margarine.
Add pepper, then stir in the... - 28.3868
Mushroom Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. In a saucepan cook mushrooms until liquid has evaporated.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Stir in milk and wine.
5. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
6. Mix salt and lemon juice.
7. Mix small amount of hot sauce to egg... - 43.6734
1) In a pan, combine water and 1/4 cup butter and heat till water boils.
2) Add flour and salt and stir vigorously.
3) When the mix begins to form a ball, turn off heat.
4) While beating, add in one egg at a time till the mixture is smooth.
5) Debone... - 41.7844
Shrimp Lunch Dish
1) Preheat the grill or the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the tomato slices.
3) Top the tomatoes with the shrimps, reserving a few for garnish.
4) Poach and place the eggs over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl,... - 39.5916
Shrimp Won Ton
1. In a medium -sized bowl, add flour and ½ cup of warm water and form stiff dough. Spread the dough on floured board or pastry cloth, and knead it until smooth. Add extra flour to avoid sticking.
2. Roll the dough into 18 X 16 and allow it to dry for... - 41.1257
Mix together the chopped chicken and soy sauce.
In each of 6 baking cups (1 1/2 c.
or 375 mL size) place equal amounts of the chicken, shrimp, watercress, mushroom and lemon.
Whisk together the broth, eggs and salt.
Pour this mixture over the other items in... - 40.8321
Shrimp & Kiwifruit In Lemon Kimizu Dressing
Prepare Lemon-Kimizu Dressing.
In a small bowl, cover cucumber with a small amount of cold water.
Soak 20 minutes or until cucumber slices soften.
Drain well, pressing out all moisture.
Arrange shiso leaves on a serving platter or on individual... - 44.1698