- » Poached Scallop
Poached Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached scallop recipes.
Poached Scallops And Red Pepper Sauce
If I can, then I would have these Poached Scallops In Organic Red Pepper Sauce everyday. It is organic, healthy and not to mention tasty. Nina demonstrates how to make this dish in easy steps in this video. There is only one thing left for you to do now;... - 111.091
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 94.9614
1. In a food processor bowl, attach the Knife Blade.
2. Add butter and blend to beads.
3. Add the scallops to butter in the bowl and blend for 1 minute, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl, occasionally.
4. Add egg and seasonings... - 43.8843
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 43.4824
Poached Scallops With Ginger
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter on heat.
2. Add the scallops and ginger to the butter.
3. Increase the heat and saute for about 1 minute till the scallops are firm and white but have not taken on any color.
4. Now add wine, parsley, lemon juice,... - 38.9096
Poached Scallops With Crumb Topping
Cut large scallops in half; place on 9-inch (1 L) pie plate with largest pieces on outside.
Cover with double thickness of damp paper towels and micro-cook at high for 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while making topping.
Topping: In 4-cup (1 L) dish,... - 37.5826
Scallops In Kirsch
Combine scallops, stock and 1/4 cup kirsch in medium saucepan and bring to simmer; poach until scallops begin losing translucency
Drain, reserving liquid.
Melt butter in 2- to 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour and stir constantly to form a... - 35.9631
Scallops In White Wine
1. Wash the scallop and immerse in wine, for 5 minutes, for them to turn tender.
2. Keep aside the drained wine.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and mix well.
4. Add reserved wine ad cream and stirring continuously cook till mixture turn... - 35.4049
Poached Scallop Recipes By Category