- » Poached Roll
Poached Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached roll recipes.
Poached Halibut Rolls
Wipe each fillet with a paper towel, cut in half length-wise and roll up each piece.
Melt the butter in a 9-inch (23 cm) round microwave-safe dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the chicken broth or white wine, garlic, tarragon or basil, Dijon mustard,... - 42.5463
Poached Tuna Rolls With Garlic Mayonnaise
Combine tuna with anchovies.
Add pepper and taste before adding salt.
Mix in eggs and enough bread crumbs to make a paste firm enough to shape into four 1 1/2 inch thick rolls.
Wrap rolls tightly in cheesecloth.
Tie at both ends.
Put into boiling salted water... - 41.4359
You May Also Like!
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
Turkey Rolls With Parsley Sauce
1. To a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add the chopped turkey leg meat with egg whites and whole egg and process until smooth.
2. To a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing well.
3. Divide... - 47.9371
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Rolled Plaice With Smoked Salmon
1. Place a plaice fillet, skinned side up, on a clean working surface.
2. Top with a salmon strip and use more to cover surface area.
3. Drizzle lemon juice and season with pepper. Roll and keep aside.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining fillets and... - 46.3508
Poached Salmon Cutlets
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add bouquet garni, whole onion and seasoning; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add salmon steaks; simmer over very low heat for another 15 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
3. Check salmon by pressing... - 33.7815
Poached Cutlets Of Salmon
Put each salmon cutlet onto a piece of foil cut to a suitable size and lower into the cooking pot.
Into a saucepan put the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil and pour over the salmon.
Replace the lid and cook for the recommended times. - 33.0599
Poached Fish Cutlets In Mayonnaise
1) Rinse the cutlets in running cold water. Snip off the fins.
2) Use a saucepan to place the cutlets. Add cold water to just cover the cutlets. Add lemon, bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the mixture slowly to the boil. Cover with a lid... - 42.6962
Poached Salmon Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1) Cut out fins from cutlets.
2) Peel cucumber, halve lengthways, remove the seeds and slice.
3) In a large saucepan put cutlets. Add water, lemon, salt and bay leaf.
4) Boil and lower heat. Cover and poach for 1 minute.
5) Take off pan... - 43.3933
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish rolls, and cover.
Poach... - 32.3674