- » Poached Pear With Ginger Cream
Poached Pear With Ginger Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached pear with ginger cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached pear with ginger cream recipes.
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Poached Pears With Ginger Cream will get you a lot of compliments! - 45.2464
Pear Poached With Honey Lemon And Ginger
1) In a pan, add the honey, lemon rind and juice, ginger and water and allow to boil.
2) Add the pear into the pan, and simmer covered for 15 min, until the pear is soft and place the pear on a small serving dish.
3) Boil and reduce the liquid in... - 36.2071
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
Ginger Snap Pear Cider Salmon
Heat 2 cups (500 ml) of cider in a large shallow pot.
Reduce to simmer, add the salmon and poach for 12-15 minutes.
While salmon poaches, heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the gingersnaps and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining cider and cream, simmer... - 29.4525
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Poached Seckel Pears
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and cook over a moderate heat until syrup begins to thicken.
Wash pears (do not peel) and drop them into the hot syrup.
Cook over a low heat, basting occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until tender when pierced with a... - 27.2914
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
Pears With Ginger Mousse
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C and grease a baking tray.
2. Take out pears from syrup and boil syrup rapidly till reduced by half.
3. Strain syrup into a bowl.
4. Cool pears and syrup.
5. To make the Mousse, place egg yolks in a bowl... - 46.3213
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.2536
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Pears Eleganza is a really good recipe. This Pears Eleganza recipe is as elegant as it sounds. Delicious! - 42.8332
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 49.6279