- » Poached Pear Ginger
Poached Pear Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached pear ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached pear ginger recipes.
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Poached Pears With Ginger Cream will get you a lot of compliments! - 43.9863
Ginger Poached Pears
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the water, maple syrup or honey, lemon juice, lemon rind, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until boiling.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove a thin slice of skin from the upper end of each pear; keep the stems... - 36.5234
Poached Seckel Pears
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and cook over a moderate heat until syrup begins to thicken.
Wash pears (do not peel) and drop them into the hot syrup.
Cook over a low heat, basting occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until tender when pierced with a... - 25.7773
Poached Pears In Ginger Lemon Syrup
Poach fresh whole pears in an infusion of ginger and lemon, then chill them to create an elegant dessert that's refreshingly light.
With a vegetable peeler, pare zest (colored outer layer of peel) from lemon.
Cut peel into enough thin strips to make 1... - 34.7923
Pear Poached With Honey Lemon And Ginger
1) In a pan, add the honey, lemon rind and juice, ginger and water and allow to boil.
2) Add the pear into the pan, and simmer covered for 15 min, until the pear is soft and place the pear on a small serving dish.
3) Boil and reduce the liquid in... - 36.6279
Ginger Pear Soup
1) In a wide saucepan, poach the pears in the water and sugar along with the vanilla bean, cinnamon stick, cloves, and ginger slice for about 35 to 40 minutes.
2) Remove the pears when they are soft. Reserve the poaching liquid and throw away vanilla... - 36.9139
Ginger Snap Pear Cider Salmon
Heat 2 cups (500 ml) of cider in a large shallow pot.
Reduce to simmer, add the salmon and poach for 12-15 minutes.
While salmon poaches, heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the gingersnaps and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining cider and cream, simmer... - 30.574
Poached Pears In Wine Syrup
These Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is one of the best pear desserts that you can vouch for ! Try this delicious Anjou Pears dish tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is welcome ! - 30.35
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
If you are bored of pumpkin pie and are looking for a non-traditional dessert for your thanksgiving dinner here is one that celebrates the wonderful seasonal produce, is healthy, and special enough to put on the holiday table. Your house will smell like fall... - 135.656
Poached Fruit In Ginger Syrup
1 ln a large stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring the water, sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, orange juice, cinnamon stick, and ginger to a boil over moderately high heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Add the apples to the liquid and... - 41.705
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4728
Poached Pears With Port Sauce
Poached Pears With Port Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Poached Pears With Port Sauce to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.9691
Poached Pears With Yogurt Sauce
1. Core whole, unpeeled pears.
2. In a broad saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine honey, lemon juice, ginger, cloves, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat.
4. Place pears upright in boiling liquid.
5. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 30-45... - 42.5663
Pears With Ginger Mousse
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C and grease a baking tray.
2. Take out pears from syrup and boil syrup rapidly till reduced by half.
3. Strain syrup into a bowl.
4. Cool pears and syrup.
5. To make the Mousse, place egg yolks in a bowl... - 44.5678
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 45.4242
Gingered Pear Compote
1) Combine the water, sugar, lemon rind, and ginger, allow to boil and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Discard the lemon rind, add the pears in batches and poach until the pears are transparent.
3) In a glass serving dish, place the pears and pour the hot syrup... - 30.507
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 48.0047
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 44.0201
Sweet Potato And Pear Puree
Peel potatoes and cut into thirds. Boil in a large pot until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain well.
Pare, core, and halve pears.
Squeeze juice from lemon into a medium saucepan. Add pears and enough water to fill bottom 2"of pan. Poach pears over medium-high... - 34.3424
Peel the pears, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the core, or use whole, as desired.
Place pears in a baking dish, cut side up.
Cover with water, add sugar, cinnamon and cloves and poach until tender.
In a saucepan, mix together walnuts, dates, honey,... - 36.0993
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 48.4514
Pears Eleganza is a really good recipe. This Pears Eleganza recipe is as elegant as it sounds. Delicious! - 40.4011
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.4476