- » Poached Pear Cranberry Syrup
Poached Pear Cranberry Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached pear cranberry syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached pear cranberry syrup recipes.
Poached Ruby Pears
1. In a saucepan, add cranberry juice, strawberry preserves, cinnamon, cloves and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add the pears, into the boiling liquid, cover and simmer until pears are tender. Remove from heat and remove pears from... - 32.2182
1) Using a melon scooper, remove the seeds from the pears. With the knife deskin the pears.
2) In a saucepan on medium flame, add the pears, fruit juice, cinnamon stick and cloves. Poach till the pears become soft. Hard pears take at... - 37.9829
Napa Valley Poached Pears
These Napa Valley Poached Pears are a desire ! This delicious sweet poach consisting of wined pears in cranberry fruit cocktail makes an irresistible dessert ! Just try these Napa Valley Poached Pears and let me know if you like them ! - 43.2734
Combine sugar, cloves, cinnamon, cranberry juice, and lemon juice in 4-quart micro proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 12 to 14 minutes, or until liquid boils and sugar dissolves.
Peel and core pears.
Place pears on their... - 36.321
Wine Poached Pear Fans
1. In a medium saucepan, combine wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and orange zest. Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve sugar. Add pear halves; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Remove with a slotted... - 28.6217
Spiced Cranberry-pear Tart
For pistachio sugar: Combine 1/2 cup pistachios and 1/3 cup sugar in processor and blend until pistachios are chopped.
DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead.
Store airtight at room temperature.
For crust: Blend flour, sugar, and salt in processor.
Add butter;... - 43.6438
Poached Winter Fruit
In a large saute pan over medium heat, combine 2 cups (1 lb / 500 g) of the sugar and 4 cups (32 fl oz / 11) of the water.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Stir in the juice of 1 of the lemons.
In a large bowl put the juice of the... - 43.1777