- » Poached In Tomato Sauce
Poached In Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached in tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached in tomato sauce recipes.
Fish Poached In Tomato Sauce
1.In a greased skillet, cook the first 5 ingredeints until their size reduces to half
2.Now add fish to mixture and simmer for 5 minutes
3.Turn the fish to another side and simmer for more 5 minutes
4.Once simmered completely, remove the fish and place... - 35.6163
Perch Poached In Tomato Sauce
"Cook tomatoes, salt, bay leaf, onion and pepper- corns in greased skillet until reduced by one-half.
Add perch; simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn perch care- fully; simmer for 5 minutes longer.
Remove perch to hot platter.
Strain tomato sauce; add butter.
Pour over... - 34.9908
Bass Fillets Poached In Tomato Sauce
Melt 2 Tbsp.margarine in skillet.
Saute tomatoes with salt, bay, onion and peppercorns.
Add fish and simmer 5 minutes.
Turn and simmer 5 minutes longer.
Remove fish from sauce.
Stir 1 Tbsp.margarine into sauce.
Spoon sauce over fish. - 34.8632
You May Also Like!
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan, preferably terracotta, saute the garlic in the oil, until slightly golden.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until very soft.
3) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the basil,... - 37.3762
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes into cubes and drain in a colander for several minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10 to 11-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms in butter, stirring, until mushrooms are soft and juices have evaporated.
Add tomatoes and stir to heat... - 34.7714
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.8358
Tomato Sauce Poached Eggs
In small nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and saute until tender.
Add mashed garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to low, and let simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
Make 2... - 34.1977
Poached Chicken Breasts With Tomato Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from chicken breast.
2. Take a wide flameproof casserole or deep skillet and mix some water and stock. Bring it to boil on medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes, parsnips, carrots, bay leaf and garlic. Boil again and cover the pan, and... - 45.8114
Poached Salmon Steaks With Rich Tomato And Basil Butter Sauce
1. Butter a deep skillet or similar pan large enough to hold the salmon steaks in a single layer without touching.
2. Pour enough of the Court Bouillon into the skillet so the fish will be just barely covered when added to the skillet. Bring the liquid to... - 31.9212
Eggs Poached In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add tomatoes, parsley, pepper flakes and salt; mix well.
Cover; simmer for about 25 min- utes.
Break eggs into sauce, spacing apart.
Cover; simmer until eggs are set. - 31.2768
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.6351
Oven Poached Bluefish With Tomato Cream Sauce
Place fish in a 17x12x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle with green onion.
Pour in Fish Stock or water, then wine.
Cover with foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 35 minutes or till the fish is done.
Meanwhile, prepare the... - 27.6895