- » Poached Haddock Milk
Poached Haddock Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached haddock milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached haddock milk recipes.
Finnan Haddie Poached In Milk
Heat milk in a skillet, add fillets and cover.
Simmer until fish flakes readily at touch of fork.
Transfer fillets to serving platter, and dot with butter or margarine and pepper.
Note: Cooking milk can be thickened with flour and butter rubbed together and... - 21.258
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 46.5976
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 45.8014
Finnan Haddock With Poached Eggs
1) Cut off the tail of the fish and place it in a shallow pan.
2) Pour milk into the pan to cover the fish and add butter. Bring to a boil, take the pan off the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, poach the eggs in... - 30.66
Poached Haddock With Herbs
1 Put the haddock in a pan. Add the milk and enough cold water to cover the fish, then simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mince the herbs and put in a bowl with the chopped egg. Stir well to mix.
3 Put the lemon juice and cream in a small pan. Season with... - 31.1709
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 43.3067
Smoked Haddock Muscadelle
1) In a flat bottom pan, put the fish along with milk and water, enough to cover the fish.
2) Bring slowly to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes more.
3) Drain the fish and flake.
4) Put six Â½ cup moulds in... - 43.3404
Haddock With Orange Sauce
Haddock With Orange Sauce is a wonderful succulent and well flavored seafood dish. This tasty dish was appreciated by my mom when I served it to her last week. Try this Haddock With Orange Sauce recipe at home and you will understand why it was such a success! - 40.4052
Smoked Haddock And Bacon
1. Wash the fish well and pat dry
2. Slice into 4 equal portions.
3. In a large saucepan, add sufficient water to just cover the fish and lemon slices.
4. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
5. Add the fish to the boiling water and poach... - 43.0584
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 42.1125
While this is an excellent way of using left over cooked smoked haddock or other fish, it is such a satisfying dish that it is worthwhile cooking the haddock specially.
The fillet is better than a whole fish in this particular case.
Poach the haddock in a... - 35.6021
Creamed Smoked Haddock
The Creamed Smoked Haddock is a wonderful and delicious dish for your dinner at home. You simply have to try this easy to follow Creamed Smoked Haddock! Trust me its addictive! - 36.6544
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180° C, gas mark 5.
2. Rinse the haddock.
3. Poach haddock in the milk with the bay leaf and peppercorns for about 7 minutes until just cooked.
4. Strain and reserve the milk.
5. Skin and flake the fish.
6. To... - 46.4454
Manicotti With Creamed Haddock
1) Trim haddock and dry them.
2) Preheat oven at 375°F
3) In a wide pan add milk, haddock and bay leaves.
4) Simmer the milk slowly and the poach the haddock over low heat for about 10 minutes.
5) Take off the pan from heat, with a... - 43.3638
Smoked Haddock Beignets
1. Peel and finely chop the shallot.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and, add the chopped shallot, bay leaf and peppercorns and lower in the smoked haddock.
3. Place the saucepan on the hob and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Turn down the heat... - 89.124
Smoked Haddock Scramble
Smoked Haddock Scramble is a succulent and tender dish that brings together the amazing flavors of seafood and eggs! Perfect for a grand weekend breakfast or a late brunch, the Smoked Haddock Scramble is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 37.4866
Monte Carlo Haddock
1. Clean the haddock fillet, wash it and dry it before adding to the pan with bay leaf and milk.
2. Poach the fillet over moderate heat for about 10 minutes and keep it uncovered during the cooking time.
3. Lift out fish carefully using the slotted... - 42.8187
Smoked Haddock And Potato 'risotto'
Heat the milk in a saucepan with the onion and bay leaf.
Remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Return to the heat.
When simmering, add the fish and cook for 8 minutes.
Remove the fish and set aside, then strain the cooking liquid.
Cook the... - 40.726
Creamy Haddock Casserole
Poach fish gently in lightly salted water until tender and white, about 15 minutes.
Drain fish (some of the stock could be used in the white sauce), remove skin and bones and flake the flesh with a fork.
Rub cheese through a sieve and whip it into the sauce;... - 38.0165
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a covered casserole dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Poach haddock .
Allow to cool slightly.
Crumble fish into prepared casserole dish.
Steam potatoes and cabbage 5 minutes.
Place... - 40.6757
Smoked Haddock And Bacon Casserole
Remove the tail from the haddock and arrange in a casserole rubbed over with a quarter of the butter.
Season fish well with pepper and divide remaining butter between fish and dot on top.
Lay a rasher of bacon on each fish.
Pour in the milk and cook in the... - 38.232
Smoked Haddock Pancakes Crepes
1.Take a pan, place fish in it along with onion, milk and pepper.
2.Put the lid on and poach for 15 minutes.
3.Strain the fish.
4.Remove the skin and flake.
5.Keep aside the poaching liquid and onion.
6.In a separate pan, heat butter.
7.Add flour to it... - 44.3778
Smoked Haddock Mousse
1. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the fish and mil; poach gently until tender.
3. Strain the cooking liquid and reserve; remove the skin and bones and flake... - 44.0548
Curried Haddock Scallops
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt half of the butter and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir the white sauce, fish and seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
5) Spoon... - 43.9239
Souffleed Haddock Pie
Bring first five ingredients to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Add haddock cut in 4 pieces.
Cover and poach 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Drain and save liquid.
Skin, bone and flake the fish.
Saute onion in the 3 tablespoons butter until tender; add... - 40.1668
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn
Put a generous layer of drained corn into a casserole.
Cut fish into squares or strips and arrange on the bed of corn, dotting with a little butter, and sprinkling lightly with salt and pepper.
Put the rest of the corn over the fish.
Make 1/2 pint of white... - 35.4604
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.13
1) Use a small pan, to place the smoked fillet with the milk.
2) Cover with a lid.
3) Place over heat and poach gently for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and transfer the fish on a platter to cool.
5) Store 1 tablespoon of the milk in... - 44.3187
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 45.8861
1 Place the arbroath smokie fillets in a small pan and cover with the milk.
Add the onion, seasoning, bay leaf and mint, and poach gently for 15 minutes.
Strain, reserving the liquid.
2 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the... - 41.798
1) In a large saucepan, poach the smoked haddock in the milk and butter.
2) Drain the fish thoroughly, then allow to cool and flake.
3) In a large pan, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring ... - 41.2525
Cider Fish Curry
Poach the haddock in the milk and water with seasoning to taste and 1 oz. of the butter until tender.
When cooked, drain the fish and remove the skin and any bones.
Flake the fish carefully.
Melt the remaining butter in a pan and gently fry the onion until it... - 41.3069
Soft Boiled Bantam Egg With Creamed Leeks And Arbroath Smokies
Arbroath smokies are making a bit of a comeback and maybe in the past the bones and skin may have been a bit off putting but in this recipe the hard work is done before it goes on the plate. Bantam eggs are about two thirds of the size of a hens egg so make a... - 106.492
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) In a pan, add milk and poach the smoked haddock until it is cooked and flakes easily.
3) In a bowl, mix the skinned, flaked fish with the other ingredients.
4) Using your hands, make 8 to... - 43.8536
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a pan, put haddock in it with a small quantity of milk and lemon juice and poach the fish for 8- 10 minutes.
3.Drain the fish, keep aside the liquid.
4.Remove the skin and flake the fish.
5.In... - 45.5378
Finnan Haddie Casserole
Poach haddock in liquid to cover for 15 minutes.
Drain haddock carefully; reserve liquid.
Remove bones from haddock; flake into bite-sized pieces.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Combine noodles, milk and soup in cas- serole;... - 39.0738
Place the haddock in a pan with the milk and half the butter.
Bring to the boil, then poach for 10 minutes.
Remove the skin and any bones and flake the fish.
Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, until just tender.
Chop two of... - 38.86
Put the milk and 300ml water in a large, shallow pan with the bay leaf and haddock.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
Once cooked, the fish will turn opaque and white; if it is not fully cooked, remove from the heat, cover and leave to poach... - 47.1993
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 44.279
Fresh Fish Cakes
Cover the fish with milk or milk and water (the amount will depend on the size of your fillets).
Add a little seasoning and poach until only just cooked.
Peel and boil the potatoes (or do the reverse).
Dry over a low heat for a few minutes, mash then beat in... - 44.8159