- » Poached Haddock
Poached Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached haddock recipes.
Smoked Haddock Muscadelle
1) In a flat bottom pan, put the fish along with milk and water, enough to cover the fish.
2) Bring slowly to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes more.
3) Drain the fish and flake.
4) Put six Â½ cup moulds in... - 45.7918
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 45.5845
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 45.2097
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1. Wash the haddock and then cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the parsley, separating stalks and reserving curly tops for garnish.
3. In a saucepan, place fish covering with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) of water and adding parsley stalk,... - 44.3381
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.324
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.183
Smoked Haddock And Bacon
1. Wash the fish well and pat dry
2. Slice into 4 equal portions.
3. In a large saucepan, add sufficient water to just cover the fish and lemon slices.
4. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
5. Add the fish to the boiling water and poach... - 44.005
Icelandic Poached Haddock
If fish is frozen, defrost.
Cut thawed or fresh fish into individual portions.
Place in a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold the fish pieces one next to the other.
Place in a microwave-safe bowl the boiling water, onions, bay leaf, dill, thyme,... - 43.7427
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 43.4205
Smoked Haddock Pate
1) In a skillet poach haddock fillet in boiling water covering it for 10 minutes.
2) Drain, remove the skin of the fish and flake it.
3) In a bowl add the mish and melted butter. Mash together.
4) Force through a sieve or blend in an electric blender... - 42.8274
Haddock With Orange Sauce
Haddock With Orange Sauce is a wonderful succulent and well flavored seafood dish. This tasty dish was appreciated by my mom when I served it to her last week. Try this Haddock With Orange Sauce recipe at home and you will understand why it was such a success! - 42.7565
Smoked Haddock With Tomatoes And Chive Dressing
1, In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients along with a teaspoon of water and set aside
2. Add water in a shallow pan, add vinegar and bay leaf and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down
3. Add the fish in and poach it for five minutes; remove... - 42.7395
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 42.5515
Cod Or Haddock Steaks Duglere
Melt the butter in a wide saucepan and over low heat fry the onion until soft but uncoloured.
Add the tomatoes, parsley, wine, water and seasoning, and bring to the boil.
Put the haddock steaks into the pan, cover and poach very gently for 15 to 20... - 40.344
Butter Poached Haddock
Place the fish in a bowl.
Cover with cold water and add 3 tablespoons (50 mL) coarse salt.
Let soak for 1 to 2 hours.
This is done to prevent the fish from drying while cooking.
Then remove from the water, dry with paper towel.
Place the butter in an 8 x... - 40.2243
Poached Haddock With Plum Tomatoes
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onions and carrots, covered, until softened but not browned, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, wine, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 3 minutes or until... - 35.6086
Wrap haddock completely in cheesecloth; secure cheesecloth well.
Place haddock in shallow pan; add boiling salted water just to cover haddock.
Add vin- egar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Remove haddock from liquid; place on... - 33.9333
Cook rice in large quantity of boiling water until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Poach fish until tender.
Shell and chop eggs.
Melt butter in saucepan, add boned, flaked fish and rice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in chopped eggs, heat... - 33.665
Poached Haddock With Herbs
1 Put the haddock in a pan. Add the milk and enough cold water to cover the fish, then simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mince the herbs and put in a bowl with the chopped egg. Stir well to mix.
3 Put the lemon juice and cream in a small pan. Season with... - 32.1923
Finnan Haddock With Poached Eggs
1) Cut off the tail of the fish and place it in a shallow pan.
2) Pour milk into the pan to cover the fish and add butter. Bring to a boil, take the pan off the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, poach the eggs in... - 30.8166
Poached Haddock Recipes By Category