- » Poached Fish Prawn
Poached Fish Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached fish prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached fish prawn recipes.
Poached Fish Or Prawns
Poached Fish Or Prawns has a terrific taste. The mint leaves with pepper and salt gives the Poached Fish Or Prawns a mouth fillings taste. - 33.3673
Prawns With Mayonnaise
Bring the salted water to a boil in a wide saucepan.
Throw in the prawns and, when the water comes to a boil again, poach the prawns for 1 minute.
Remove from the water and let the fish get cold.
To shell the prawns, pull the tail from the waistcoat.
Cut... - 29.5013
Fish And Herb Pancakes
1 Make the pancakes: sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and whisk to a smooth batter.
Add the butter and whisk again.
Heat a little oil in a pan and make 8 pancakes.
Keep them warm.
2 Poach the fish with a little milk for 5 minutes, or... - 45.1325
Prawn And Haddock Casserole
Prawn And Haddock Casserole is a delicious and satisfying main dish. If you like your seafood flavored with tomato juice and garnished with parsley then you should try this Prawn And Haddock Casserole recipe. - 32.2956
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 44.0806
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 43.7471
Gong Boa Prawns
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Rub them gently with 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt. Leave them for a few minutes, then wash and dry thoroughly.
2. Pare strips of skin off the cucumber to give a stripy effect. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds... - 36.1726
Dublin Bay Prawn Soup
Poach the white wine with all the herbs and the vegetables, peeled and chopped finely; add the shellfish, poach for 10 minutes, then drain, keeping the liquor.
Now shell the fish completely; take 6 tails of the scampi, freshwater crayfish or Dublin Bay prawns... - 39.7064
Cod Leek And Prawn Lasagne
Poach the cod in the wine with the bay leaf until tender, adding a little extra water if needed.
Remove the fish and flake into fairly large pieces, removing any skin or bone.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Measure the... - 47.2512
Prawns Shrimp En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the prawns, white fish and cook gently for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the white sauce and heat through; stir in half the grated cheese, the... - 42.6984
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Moulded Fish has a trllings taste. The Worcestershire sauce and sugar gives the Moulded Fish a unique taste. Must catch it. - 41.65
Seafood Puff Pie
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 46.5287
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 43.475
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 46.0743
Cider Fish Curry
Poach the haddock in the milk and water with seasoning to taste and 1 oz. of the butter until tender.
When cooked, drain the fish and remove the skin and any bones.
Flake the fish carefully.
Melt the remaining butter in a pan and gently fry the onion until it... - 43.8055
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking pie.
Wash fish, place in a frying pan, cover with stock and poach gently for 12 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, reserving 1/4 pint/150 ml stock.
Flake fish and reserve.
Pour reserved stock into a... - 43.9382
Three Sea Flavours Stir-fry
1. Separate the corals from the scallops and slice each scallop in half horizontally. Cut the fish fillet into bite-size chunks. Peel and devein the tiger prawns.
2. Bring the fish stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the seafood, lower the heat and poach... - 34.6153
1. Wash the cockles. Cook over a high heat until they open. Drain and remove from their shells.
2. Open the oysters. Pour their juice into a saucepan, and bring to the boil. Poach the oysters in this juice for 1 minute and drain.
3. Drain the crabmeat and... - 35.9296
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from the center of the baked potatoes, leaving the shells.
3) In a bowl, mash the scooped potato along with beaten egg and butter.
4) Fill the piping bag... - 41.6217
Shellfish Au Gratin
1. Poach the cod fillets for 5 minutes in boiling water. Flake the flesh. Scrub and wash the mussels. Place them in a saucepan over a high heat until they open. Drain and remove them from their shells. Shell the prawns.
2. Clean and prepare the spinach. Cook... - 32.6239
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Supreme De Sole Philippines
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Skin the fillets of sole
3. Fillet the fish and set aside till required
4. Butter a baking dish
5. Sprinkle the shallots on top of the baking dish
6. Season the fish and fold the... - 42.8855
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Boil or steam the potatoes until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and dice.
2. Poach the fish gently in the boiling water for 5 minutes in a covered pan. Cool then break into bite- size pieces.
3. Combine the potatoes fish, prawns, watercress endive or... - 32.2035
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 97.3789
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 49.0272
Hakka Style Stuffed Tofu
1. Preparing the yong tau foo filling by cleaning and deveining the prawns.
2. Rinse the salted fish and break the fish into small flakes. If necessary, grate the fish to acquire the right consistency.
3. Peel and dice the water chestnuts into... - 43.7246
Celebration Seafood Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub (cut) in the margarine and lard (shortening) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly on a floured surface until the dough is smooth.
Chill in the... - 45.2143